• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
do i have to post in here everytime i read the title? or just the first time?

thats gonna be a lot of +1

Tales of Symphonia

The title should be only +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 etc. Or anything other than +1 and just get rid of that stupid meme.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Tales of Symphonia

The title should be only +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 etc. Or anything other than +1 and just get rid of that stupid meme.
Or anything other than +1 and just get rid of that stupid meme.
and just get rid of that stupid meme.
that stupid meme.
Get out.

+1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Desu isn't always implied. That's why she always has to say it.

I wonder where desu started from...
who are you?
that's right, no one cares
exactly gtfo
Finally, a legit reason to make xeylode leave
This is how conflict begins. One person states an opinion. Others start hating. Eventually that hatred consumes all and others get hurt. How can you stop that hate and hurt? Do not give in to your first urges to retaliate with hurtful comments or actions. Everytime you do that for even as something as simple as this, you keep fueling the fires of hate. Unless that stream of coal is stopped, the fires will keep raging. Help stop the hurt by not using hurtful actions and comments. I believe that this is a just cause and that everyone should not be hurt. I will not retaliate towards you all. I want it to end.

If you support this, add this bumper sticker to the backend of your car.

In all seriousness, this is something worth achieving. I hope you all believe the same.

I love Xeylode because he gave me tons of ecchi suggestions. <3
You said you could not totally love me because of the "whistle < airdodge". Besides, I thought there was someone on the peach boards for you :bee: I never should have given you that list. I bet you are taking too much time doing that than other things you probably should be doing.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
You know you wanted to anyways
Not particularly, but I can't ignore anything the internet says!

Desu isn't always implied. That's why she always has to say it.
I'm not going to bother explaining the reasoning behind why my location is what it is. It has nothing to do with Suiseiseki, I'm afraid.

What does desu even Mean?
We'll have Mr. Wales help us with this one.

Desu is just a thing lolis add at the end of their sentences
You uncultured swine.

Edit: Here's Suiseiseki in her prime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So like olis! I love pivot grab spamming with yoshi. =w= But then I started using olimar, and used his pivot grab and im like "HOT DAMN OLI DA BESS~!" :3

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
How unfortunate that you had to play yoshi first to realize that...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
What does desu even Mean?

...hmm, what? Oh that? That's just an image I found. When I went as looked up the definition myself :reverse:

(I just thought it was funny and wanted a reason to use it)
This is how conflict begins.

stuff
Or it happens when you insult a culture's most beloved rituals and traditions.

+1 :lick:
Edit: Here's Suiseiseki in her prime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc
Wow, that's a lot of desu. What anime is this?
That desu video got me strangely aroused. <3
I'm not surprised at all
So like olis! I love pivot grab spamming with yoshi. =w= But then I started using olimar, and used his pivot grab and im like "HOT DAMN OLI DA BESS~!" :3
Yoshi is a velociraptor with a disfigured nose. Olimar is an awesome space ****** with an entire species at his beck and call. Was there ever any question?
How unfortunate that Yoshi has no oos options...
I heard that he does.

If you're standing on a platform

and you're in shield lag

and you're able to tilt the control stick down

but not so much as to spot dodge

but not so little as to do nothing

So yea if you do all of that then you fall through the platform and can OOS like anyone else. Huge ifs.

That desu video comes from Rozen Maiden.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozen_maiden

It has an interesting storyline. One that does not make too much sense to me. Towards the end of the manga, I still do not think I understood it all the way. Either way, it is an interesting storyline and good story, in my opinion, despite first impression it seems to give.

Guy + animate dolls. Not typically the most attractive themes for people.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Yoshi is a velociraptor with a disfigured nose. Olimar is an awesome space ****** with a disfigured nose Was there ever any question?
Fixed bro. C: I only main big nosed characters. =w= Don't question it! D:

Also like, the only OoS option yoshi has is when hes on a platform, he can fall threw. :V Situational and stupid. Also apparently are shield is pokeable now, as metaknights are claiming to poke threw it with u-tilt. It gave me a sad. :<

Olimars beast. Only reason I didn't switch mains earlier is because its like I spent a crap load of time devoted into playing yoshi and I didn't want it to go to waste. :< So sad so sad.

Top Bottom