• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So everyone, do you all think I should purchase a Travis Touchdown jacket for $90? It's pretty authentic and bada** looking.
That's far too geeky for me; I don't hide the fact that I'm a game geek, but I don't exactly want to wear it everyday :laugh:
That is a pretty awesome Jacket... However, I always valued the usage of things. To me, a jacket should serves the purpose of being warmer or keeping out weather. A different jacket could possess the same functions as this $90 jacket, but at a fraction of the cost. Get the similar benefits you value, but at a cheaper price.

Adding a bit to this, fashion enables a few extra things. It gives people something by which to address you with. Some value looks more highly than others. From my day to day activities, people who see this jacket that do not know you will not even really care. It is only a first impression. It matters more to the people who know you.

In short, I am saying I would not get that jacket.
Xeylode, keep posting here :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm pretty sure they mean close this and start a new one. Which is pointless, lol. People just want me to reset post count for our social :p

Also uhh.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
so, for christmas, everyone here should get one pikmin plushie of their favorite color, im planning to get a purple plushie

also, until dajay stops ruining conversations with annoying +1s, there will be no more neko

*has same avatar as slain avenger :3*

That's far too geeky for me; I don't hide the fact that I'm a game geek, but I don't exactly want to wear it everyday :laugh:

Xeylode, keep posting here :)
I think I did something that amused you... But, I am not sure what I did exactly. This is a very puzzling counendrum.

Well... I was thinking of making a squid hat, then possibly wearing it around campus or even at Mall of America...

I'm pretty sure they mean close this and start a new one. Which is pointless, lol. People just want me to reset post count for our social :p

Also uhh.
^The uhh also confuses me o.0
so, for christmas, everyone here should get one pikmin plushie of their favorite color, im planning to get a purple plushie

also, until dajay stops ruining conversations with annoying +1s, there will be no more neko

*has same avatar as slain avenger :3*

WHITE PIKMIN PLUSHIE!!!!

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion

Canned Soup

Canned soup comprise several unhealthy components such as fat, sodium, starch, artificial food additives, preservatives and colors. Most canned soups contained about 1000 grams of sodium, which is way above the body requirement. The luxury soups containing cream also load the body with high levels of fat. These days soup manufacturers are touting their products with claims such as their soups are lower in sodium, fat and cholesterol. We find all kinds of canned soup brands with all kinds of labels such as low carb canned soups, healthy canned soups, etc. however, is the canned soup diet healthy?

Is Canned Soup Healthy?

The supermarkets are loaded with different kinds of canned soups. Let's find out, how should we decide, which canned soup is healthy!

High Sodium Content
However, most canned soups contain considerable amounts of salt, which can be seen in the list of ingredients on the label. High amount of salt is added to increase canned soup shelf life. With each spoonful of delicious soup, you are actually taking in high doses of sodium. Campbell's traditional soups still load the body with more than 800mg of sodium in just one-cup serving of soup. The FDA in 1994, stated that for a food item to be labeled healthy, it needs to contain less than 480mg of sodium per serving, which is 20% of the daily value. Thus, a soup can be only called 'healthy canned soup' if it contains less than 480g of sodium. Check the label on your soup before purchasing it.

BPA Content
Some of the canned soups available today are packed in metal cans coated with a potentially dangerous chemical called Bisphenol A (BPA). As per Consumer Reports' November 2009, it was said that BPA is associated with causing deleterious conditions, such as breast cancer, heart disease, diabetes and prostate cancer and is also known as an endocrine disruptor. They also went on to mention that some of the most loved soups were seen to contain dangerously high levels of BPA.

Less Nutritious than Homemade Soup
The soup in canned form has undergone a lot of processes before it undergoes canning. The soup we find in cans has less nutrition content, as compared to homemade soup. It contains lower level of vitamin C and vitamin B1.

Thus, quit perusing over canned soup reviews in the effort to find the best canned soup. Pick out some homemade soup recipes and make some yourself. The best part about homemade soups is that one knows what goes into it. There's no fear about the ingredients and one does not have to spend unnecessary time worrying about what one is feeding the family. Canned shelf life is higher and it's easier to prepare, however if it decreases our shelf life, it's only wiser to stick to homemade soups. Hope this article on 'is canned soup healthy' was informative and helpful!

SuSa

Banned via Administration
yes...and nekomimis, not required, but i have a soft spot for them

btw, i have find one of my favorite neko pics right here:

inb4dajayfapstonekopicture

You just posted a nekomimi. :<

"She and her cat" 4 minute OVA. Has a cat in it. :awesome:

Outlaw Star has a cat-like annoying main character.
On Episode 20 it has a girl with 2 cat co-pilots.

I have to think to answer this. :urg:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
That was the only smart thing I've seen in this thread in weeks, Matt.

Dajayman

Because I haven't read ecchi in over a week and I started reading it again last night. Omg it's so amazing! <3

I'm so addicted to ecchi. :3

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So I googled guro and read the urbandictionary definition.

Even the description sounds absolutely disgusting.

Dajayman, why isn't your robot wearing a santa hat?

Dajayman

My firebat isn't wearing a Santa hat because I cannot edit pictures on my iPod Touch. And besides a hat would just be burned off if a firebat decided to wear one. :3

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
sad news, im not allowed to get a plushie for christmas because my family thinks im to old for them ;_;

i need a hug now (not from dajay, god knows where his hands always are)

Turazrok

Smash Master
dawg bonus points for id'ing my avi.

I'll start doing this every so often and I'll keep score.

Dajayman

sad news, im not allowed to get a plushie for christmas because my family thinks im to old for them ;_;

i need a hug now (not from dajay, god knows where his hands always are)
Hey, I may fap a lot but I'm at least hygenic and I wash my hands and take showers. :(

Top Bottom