• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T +1!

We get it. Everyone wants to have a higher post count; everyone wants to be near the top of the leaderboard. Ok. Can we get there by talking about something other than the meaningless trip there? I realize that other things have been talked about for short periods; I just want this to stop being a topic.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
So, all of you should start listening to music by tatu

they are a couple of RUSSIAN LESBIANS who happen to make music videos where they make out

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
The first two neko girl pics are very fappable, esepcially that first one. But the last one is neko lolis, I don't like lolis not named Momo from To-Love-Ru.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
tatu is actually a group.

they are a couple of RUSSIAN LESBIANS

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
kill it, hilt. kill it with fire. make a new one, and be swift with your ban hammer, to rid the olimar boards of +1s

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hmm, I stated in the reason that I was merging 3 posts. Not enough? :o

edit: And I also segmented them with "---" between each post, but BSL didn't like the way that looked I guess. >___>
Yeah, the way you did it was definitely enough. Thanks again.

And could you ask it again Xey? I'd rather not sift through the +1s.

Super late edit: I wasted my 6000th post on this LOL

*selffacesmack*
It was only just above your post saying, "I am getting annoyed as well by this thread".

I was asking why is it that olimars say they might have issues with the falco match-up? From my end point, I have a long list of issues with olimar from camping on either side seems useless as heck, and trying to approach is pointless.

BSL & I now have a rivalry.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Sorry, not everybody speaks Japanese... :/

How come everybody hates playing my Olimar? I could play a lot gayer than I actually do. :(
For people who don't know Olimar, you're already playing the gayest character in the game. For people that are bad, that is.
Vocal, tell me what is it that Olimars fear of the falco match-up?
Jab 1 and Jab 2.

The chaingrab is a problem but not as big of one. Lasers also give us trouble while trying to camp; Oli can go even with him but it requires a lot more concentration and though than ordinary, especially once you factor in his reflector and ability to punish landings with Illusion.
Yeah, this social's really getting annoying.
At least I'm not the only one who feels like it

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Don't try to camp him too much. Focus on getting in and giving him hell with jab. He doesn't have very many options at all to deal with it and they're all bad. I'm not really the person to answer this question though, tbh.

I am not sure what to think of how many titles of manga that I have read online >.>

My intial real volume only consists of 5 or 6...

So everyone, do you all think I should purchase a Travis Touchdown jacket for $90? It's pretty authentic and bada** looking.
That is a pretty awesome Jacket... However, I always valued the usage of things. To me, a jacket should serves the purpose of being warmer or keeping out weather. A different jacket could possess the same functions as this $90 jacket, but at a fraction of the cost. Get the similar benefits you value, but at a cheaper price.

Adding a bit to this, fashion enables a few extra things. It gives people something by which to address you with. Some value looks more highly than others. From my day to day activities, people who see this jacket that do not know you will not even really care. It is only a first impression. It matters more to the people who know you.

In short, I am saying I would not get that jacket.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
$90 is kind of a steep price. But it is hand made and looks exactly like it does ingame (I compared the pics they showed and the ingame jacket). It would probably be worth it, but I guess I'm just too poor. :(

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
Man Dajay... at what time do you go to sleep. I've been up literally all night, (now 9:50 a.m. my time) and you've been posting all that time. All nighter's ftl... guys I'm in my last final, wish me luck :D.

please delete merge these please.

Where else would all this spam go then?

You know, I cannot imagine a world without social threads. How did people get by before hand?

Top Bottom