• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Turazrok

Smash Master
Also, your hair is amazing. Once you're done Catholic School, you should go back to Bieber style...

Just saying...
I did that before Bieber did, so once I finish highschool I can go back to Turaz style... and bieber can keep on doing turaz style too..

I also taught eminem to wear jackets without shirts on.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
so I lost just about every game I played today. I think I won two, maybe three friendlies, and lost all tournament games (played King Toon and someone else, idk). It's really, really depressing. Like...I know they were good people, but to lose every match? I don't get to practice ever, and I'm not good enoug to do anything worth noticing right now. I can't even brawl with other people in Philly because they get together at places can't get to. I was improving for a while over the summer...but now I lost half of that and don't have a way to gain it back or go past it. I really want to find any solution at all to this, because the situation as is is just very, very depressing.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
dont worry about it, vox. ive only won a single set ever. like.... ever.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Mainly cuz BSL plays me every time in loser's.

You'll get better eventually vocal.

Jane

Smash Hero
ugh, so much lol spam...

tila tequlia, i did celebrate last night with a shot of tkila :> cuz my team scored a touchdown and won the game in the last two minutes yeeee

jax, i like you. dutch people are awesome

Geddan

Smash Ace
i just came back from the local monthly tournament.

got 2-0'ed but i don't feel like i got wrecked, both sets were close, especially since one was against our best player in hawaii.

not bad since i took like a 2 month break, lol.

Blissard

Smash Lord
You guys actually get to go to tournaments...I was gonna go to one today, but family came over :( And I've been without a Wii for about a week now, since my uncle abducted the poor thing for renovation. Also, weren't we gonna start an Olimar Mafia game or something?

Asa

Smash Hero
One time my dad snuck me out for a 4 hour drive to a smashfest in ohio

needless to say my mom was bothered

Asa

Smash Hero
ya my dad is pretty awesome XD

thinking of going mostly oli for my next tournament. I've gotten everyone in my region to hate olimar, aside from two ppl, but i'll get them at the next tournament

using the tag DEHO loll

edit: fino put blue gloves on him too

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
vvvfino: what should be my mindset in the oli-luigi team?
Hilt: You're the star
vvvfino: ...
vvvfino: I...
vvvfino: go****it hilt
Hilt: it's like
vvvfino: lmao
vvvfino: I mean, what should I be doin?
vvvfino: besides spammin grab
Hilt: you're batman
Hilt: he's robin
vvvfino: -_-''
Hilt: rofl
Hilt: that's your mindset

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
so I lost just about every game I played today. I think I won two, maybe three friendlies, and lost all tournament games (played King Toon and someone else, idk). It's really, really depressing. Like...I know they were good people, but to lose every match? I don't get to practice ever, and I'm not good enoug to do anything worth noticing right now. I can't even brawl with other people in Philly because they get together at places can't get to. I was improving for a while over the summer...but now I lost half of that and don't have a way to gain it back or go past it. I really want to find any solution at all to this, because the situation as is is just very, very depressing.
Just keep playing. You're in the same boat as me. But even I have emproved , just keep at it.

Dnyce

Smash Master
So... I've decided... pikmin chain /tether is such a ****ing lame *** name. From now on I will be referring to the move as "utility belt"

afk

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It happens, trust me. It's harder on some than others, but the wall won't be there forever. You'll get past it, even if it seems like it takes awhile. Just remember that you're still relatively new to competitive smash. So, while it's not extremely hard for you to catch up, you're going to have to work at it. Use what time you have to practice. If you have wifi available to you, I would definitely make use of that. Let me know if you need any help, and take advantage of all of the people you have you can ask for advice and tips.

You'll be alright though, man. These things happen, haha.

Edit:
So... I've decided... pikmin chain /tether is such a ****ing lame *** name. From now on I will be referring to the move as "utility belt"

afk
LOL

Blissard

Smash Lord
Hilt you should pull an all-nighter with me again o.O Speaking of which, the essay I was writing when I pulled that last allnighter with you received a 75. It's all your fault.

And Vocal, I recall you don't have wi-fi, but I could totally creep up on your life and appear at your dorm afterschool. :)

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Lurrrrrrrrrrker status.
Vocal, I've been playing this game for like 2 years and I STILL suffer from the same issue of lack of quality practice and getting mangled in tournament. Make the most of the good practice when you're at a tournament and just keep your skills polished on CPUs if you have nothing else to work with. Money matching works too just ask Hilt, he's all for money matches.

-Jax

Smash Apprentice
I got lucky to get in a school where they have 2 copies of brawl and at least 6 people besides me that can play it decently and are at the same level as me, meaning we'll all get better together, and there's almost always someone I can play against when I have some time off at school.

That's right, dutch school rock that much.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Lurrrrrrrrrrker status.
Vocal, I've been playing this game for like 2 years and I STILL suffer from the same issue of lack of quality practice and getting mangled in tournament. Make the most of the good practice when you're at a tournament and just keep your skills polished on CPUs if you have nothing else to work with. Money matching works too just ask Hilt, he's all for money matches.
Don't listen to him, he ****ing sucks at this game period. I know you smart vocal, just keep practicing.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

Olimar forum new mascot.
Lol

Though I have been spending half my time with Oliver when I've played lately
vvvfino: what should be my mindset in the oli-luigi team?
Hilt: You're the star
vvvfino: ...
vvvfino: I...
vvvfino: go****it hilt
Hilt: it's like
vvvfino: lmao
vvvfino: I mean, what should I be doin?
vvvfino: besides spammin grab
Hilt: you're batman
Hilt: he's robin
vvvfino: -_-''
Hilt: rofl
Hilt: that's your mindset
Does that make the pikmin his butlers? How did he clone them, and why are there butlers in the soil!?
Just keep playing. You're in the same boat as me. But even I have emproved , just keep at it.
The frustrating thing is that I did improve over the summer, but now I've kinda lost that.
i can wifi with you vocal
I wish :D Sadly, my school's wifi has a bandwidth restriction that puts me in perma-lag, otherwise I'd be wifiing day and night

afk
tee hee
It happens, trust me. It's harder on some than others, but the wall won't be there forever. You'll get past it, even if it seems like it takes awhile. Just remember that you're still relatively new to competitive smash. So, while it's not extremely hard for you to catch up, you're going to have to work at it. Use what time you have to practice. If you have wifi available to you, I would definitely make use of that. Let me know if you need any help, and take advantage of all of the people you have you can ask for advice and tips.

You'll be alright though, man. These things happen, haha.

Edit:
LOL
I know. I just really need to find a group of people nearby that play; if I could practice even just once or twice a week then I feel like I could start getting better again. I also found out that some of the guys in this group I'm in are interested in playing too, so while they're probably not at a level I can train with yet I can see if I can spark a larger interest in them. Who knows, maybe I'll start a scene here at lil ole' Penn :)
Hilt you should pull an all-nighter with me again o.O Speaking of which, the essay I was writing when I pulled that last allnighter with you received a 75. It's all your fault.

And Vocal, I recall you don't have wi-fi, but I could totally creep up on your life and appear at your dorm afterschool. :)
This should totally happen. We need to exchange numbers :D
Lurrrrrrrrrrker status.
This is kind of the mindset I came to yesterday. I'm going to find a way to practice, even if it has to be with CPUs, and then take full advantage when smash events come up. I love this game to much to suck at it lol

Top Bottom