• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Turazrok

Smash Master
*adds on fb*

You guys should all play The Legend of Dragoon. Lamest Funnest PS1 game ever!!! And also, Eternal Sonata, but thats Xbox360...
It would be a shame if you know.. it wasn't BSL, and persay it was someone else... like IDK.. ME?

Obv not cuz that kid way too cracka to be me.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Cuz now whoever that is can creep the **** out of you...

I learned well from CloverLeaf... Not that that's me.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know it's Turaz, lol. And I was doing equally creepy things...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And I'm not Blissy. You mixed my username with Blissey. That is an unforgivable sin (though I'm buddist...). Now you can strip off your clothes and whip yourself in a seductive way, and when you're bleeding, lay on the floor, and in a high pitched voice, squeal "Nii-chaaaaaaan"!!! *ahem*

Turazrok

Smash Master
Yeah, I know it's Turaz, lol. And I was doing equally creepy things...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And I'm not Blissy. You mixed my username with Blissey. That is an unforgivable sin (though I'm buddist...). Now you can strip off your clothes and whip yourself in a seductive way, and when you're bleeding, lay on the floor, and in a high pitched voice, squeal "Nii-chaaaaaaan"!!! *ahem*
How can that possibly be me. Go check the profile page.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Jared SMolive LeBouef - Dayumm Turaz. Gettin those *****es!

I'll also ignore that your name popped up when I typed in Turazrok in Steam.

Because I love everyone. And I'm not emo. And I don't suk in corners, cutting myself.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I looked up the Trey Gaudin kid. He's a white kid.

It can't be turaz, can it?

Lol, nii-chan.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
OLD! :p

But honestly I really am thinking about picking her up just because of what an amazing support she is. Amumu only works when my team knows how to throw **** effectively; MF and Ashe and Trist only work if there's someone to take hits and knows how to protect/warn them. Sona's an option but that OP ***** is gonna get nerfed soon (if she doesn't then I'm seriously getting her because I refuse to keep losing to teams with her, no lie). That leave Janna.

Oh, and I now have over 10,000 IP because I've been saving it all for runes once I hit Lv20 :chuckle:

And I'm level 19 :lick:
Paper Mario. Seriously.
Yes yes yes! And if you wanted to make it a choice then I'd take Paper Mario over G&W any day, sorry Day. Actually, where has Day been lately?
I've actually been rather curious about something.
Every time I've asked someone why they chose Olimar to main, it's always "that grab", "that usmash", etc.
How many of you chose to main Olimar simply because you liked Pikmin 1 and/or 2?

I know I'm not the only one that flipped out when he was announced.
I'm gonna be straight with you: I picked him because I hit the c-stick once and magic happened.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So

I have won my past 8 games straight with Tristana.

Half the time I just wait for a team fight to brew, let my teammates handle it, and go solo kill/wear down a tower.

The other half I'm ****** balls off of things you didn't even know had them.

I love Trist even more now than when I first got her because now I actually know how to play a DPS ^_^

Blissard

Smash Lord
Guys I'm downloading LoL to join the hype >.< I'm so pissed that someone stole my username though @_@

Edit: WTF THAT'S ONE ****ING HUGE FILE!!!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Guys I'm downloading LoL to join the hype >.< I'm so pissed that someone stole my username though @_@

Edit: WTF THAT'S ONE ****ING HUGE FILE!!!
Lol yea, i think it took me three hours to download.

Speaking of LoL, I've finally hit lv20! And I have 11595 IP to spend! Full set of Trist runes up to lv20 here I come :D

Blissard

Smash Lord
Someone should help me learn to play. Cause I just played as Blitz-something, and all he did was walk around chanting "I'm too old" and "Can't keep up" and other ******** crap. And then I end up dying :'(

Dnyce

Smash Master
So who knew Olimar had a viable glide toss? Like... really ****ing noticeable...? I playing with bananas learning all the tricks with items etc... and I knew olimar had a ****ty glide toss, but I read there are two different lengths. It's hard to time, but ****. Why are we so far behind ;-;

****ING 2008 TALK RUINS OUR METAGAME. lol

EDIT: Our forward one is a little over half of BFs platform. Checking back... I'm hitting it like 1/15 times right now, lol

EDIT2: The back glide toss is a little under half BFs platform length

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Someone should help me learn to play. Cause I just played as Blitz-something, and all he did was walk around chanting "I'm too old" and "Can't keep up" and other ******** crap. And then I end up dying :'(
This happens in the beginning :( Be sure to play lots of practice games, first a couple with bots and then with other people, before playing Normal games. Also, play the tutorial before either of those.

Also, check out leaguecraft.com, they have guides for every character there is; it will help you a lot. As you play the game more you'll just pick up on the general things and get better over time.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So who knew Olimar had a viable glide toss? Like... really ****ing noticeable...? I playing with bananas learning all the tricks with items etc... and I knew olimar had a ****ty glide toss, but I read there are two different lengths. It's hard to time, but ****. Why are we so far behind ;-;

****ING 2008 TALK RUINS OUR METAGAME. lol

EDIT: Our forward one is a little over half of BFs platform. Checking back... I'm hitting it like 1/15 times right now, lol

EDIT2: The back glide toss is a little under half BFs platform length
vids now

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It actually doesn't seem like he's trolling, I don't feel like he'd think to have delayed edits as part of it. I'm very interested to see this.

I'VE GOT MY FIRST TOURNEY IN OVER A MONTH TODAY! Wish my luck guys, I'm sure I'm hella rusty but if I can at least maintain my skill level from last time I'll be happy, though I'd love to just come back to playing and be better at it :chuckle: Who knows, maybe playing 64 all the time with my friends will translate...

Turazrok

Smash Master
I was at BSL's place last night after the game. Played like 30 minutes of epic falocn dittos at 1 in the morning.

They were godly.

Also I can't teach anyone LoL till my comp gets fixed.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
Exitos en el Torneo VOCAL :D remember give to ur oponnents a real tkila shot of love ;) buahaaha

yesterday when i was playing brawl i did 7 times Grab Release to WARIO :D

TKila is Awesome D:, Lets celebrate with some TKila D: Wanna join me?

Greward

Smash Lord
i use crit%/dodge/magic resist for tristana

lv30 here, playing since february (even though i dont play too much)

i should put a kogmaw avatar but the one ive now is aweosme

fino gotta be trolling

Turazrok

Smash Master
no.
because no.

I would swap mp5 blues for flat cdr. and dodge seals for mp5

Could be wrong with

Top Bottom