• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Olimar is now 8th place on the tier list. He is the very top of B tier. This is where he should stay forever and always and I love it ^_^

The rest of the list is good too.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So

Since the beginning of BBR tier lists, Olimar has moved from 18th place. To 8th place.

Ten spots.

Good **** to all of you that have been with him since the early days, this is all due to you :)

Also: Sona + Janna is a broken team. No lie whatsoever.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hes pretty much the same as GaW though, they already have a 2dimmensional character.
No he isn't. Paper Mario isn't 2D, he's just flat. lol. And they already have a Link, but they added another. If you've played the Paper Mario games you'd understand haha

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
that would be cool. I long awaited sonic being in ssb but then he really didn't meet my expectations, or I probably wouldn't be an oli main. I love olimar though hes awesome

Yeah hilt I played the one for wii it was pretty good, it would be weird for smash though with the switching to 3d, maybe it could be his spot dodge xD

Turazrok

Smash Master
No he isn't. Paper Mario isn't 2D, he's just flat. lol. And they already have a Link, but they added another. If you've played the Paper Mario games you'd understand haha
Majora's mask link > toon link in every form and fashion. In yo face hyro

At least in my head..

3 forms besides basic younglink.

Swap out bombs for arros cuz they suck

down b switches mask

Goron- has rollout attack as neutral b

side b is his epic punch deal

up b is idk

Deku neutral b is shoot bubbles
side b spin
up b is the flower copter ****

zora neutral b is electric counter
side b is zora fin boomerang
up b is like zamus' down b

final smash is fierce deity

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
Yeah Turazok I get what you mean. bombs are good though they pwn, haha although when I used to main tl I didnt even use arrows at all so i was basically missing half the playstyle... I still like him i just dont play him the right way.

But for megaman z you got your main attacks (z saber) then for neutral b his buster shot, you can charge it, ooh and for smash attacks he can charge & hold them then release haha (broken characters ftw) then down b is shield boomerang, like fox's reflect but when you release it shoots, side b idk, up b could be him swinging his sword up like a move from zero 3, kinda hard to explain... but yeah i think he could be a good character.
Lol i finally got a good avatar xD

Noa.

Smash Master
Except for the fact that that Link is really really old and has only been in one game.

Tink has been in various games all very recent. Plus his character design is pretty interesting and different from others. He has extremely exaggerated features and I think he's a much better fit than Yink.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Except for the fact that that Link is really really old and has only been in one game.

Tink has been in various games all very recent. Plus his character design is pretty interesting and different from others. He has extremely exaggerated features and I think he's a much better fit than Yink.
Yink and MM Yink would play differently.

Also the quality of games OoT link was in (MM and OoT)

and the ones Tink was in (WW, PH, and ST)

ST was not a good zelda game. I didn't really like PH either. Whereas OoT and MM are arguably the best.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I was just playing Left 4 Dead 2. My teammates sucked. They seriously had an 1% accuracy rate @_@

Speaking of which, I get my Wii back tomorrow. I'm thinking of making ZSS my second. Opinions?

Turazrok

Smash Master
I was just playing Left 4 Dead 2. My teammates sucked. They seriously had an 1% accuracy rate @_@

Speaking of which, I get my Wii back tomorrow. I'm thinking of making ZSS my second. Opinions?
Add me *****

Turazrok

I'm so good my friends call me hadouken

cuz Im down, right, fierce.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I've actually been rather curious about something.
Every time I've asked someone why they chose Olimar to main, it's always "that grab", "that usmash", etc.
How many of you chose to main Olimar simply because you liked Pikmin 1 and/or 2?

I know I'm not the only one that flipped out when he was announced.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I've actually been rather curious about something.
Every time I've asked someone why they chose Olimar to main, it's always "that grab", "that usmash", etc.
How many of you chose to main Olimar simply because you liked Pikmin 1 and/or 2?

I know I'm not the only one that flipped out when he was announced.
When the game first came out and I heard Olimar was in it, because I digged pikmin, and my friend told me oli sucked. I was liek NAW SON

OLI DA BESS

DEM PINK BOOHTS

I SHOW JOO GOOD DAWG

Blissard

Smash Lord
Wait Turazrok do you play Xbox or PC? I just requested a Turazrok on Steam for the PC version, and idk if it's you, lol. There's something with trey.gaudin too @_@

Who in their right f***in mind said that Oli sucked? Oh and I picked him cause he was cwoot, had an epic background storyline (or rather, a strange one), had some epic disjointed hitboxes for a tiny dude, and cause he was well under-represented (this was before Brook vs M2K).

Turazrok

Smash Master
Wait Turazrok do you play Xbox or PC? I just requested a Turazrok on Steam for the PC version, and idk if it's you, lol. There's something with trey.gaudin too @_@

Who in their right f***in mind said that Oli sucked? Oh and I picked him cause he was cwoot, had an epic background storyline (or rather, a strange one), had some epic disjointed hitboxes for a tiny dude, and cause he was well under-represented (this was before Brook vs M2K).
Oh... I have it for teh box. Also I dunno who trey gaudin is. Probably a hosscat that'd **** you up right good if you messed with him. Definitely not BSL.

Also it was a casual player and like... 2008

Turazrok

Smash Master
Admiral Bobbery for party member of the year...

Even though Vivian was hax as ****

Top Bottom