• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
so, I sound like a complete douche in my apex interview... sorry everyone :s
Yup. We love you anyways though :p

But seriously that interviewer sucked, like ZERO personality.

edit: YES! I GOT A SHOUTOUT! I feel validated :D
I can't think of any way to fit creeper into blissard. Creepard? Idk....

Everyone's avatar needs more sand curation.
Bang does not interest anyone. Sorry to break this to you ;)
Let's do this.

You record. :D
I'm actually thinking about buying MF....but then on the other hand she's over half of my IP, which I was saving for runes once I hit 20 in 3 levels. But she's so much fun :(

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Thanks for the shoutout PS :)

Also yeah you kinda seemed like you didn't care about anything XD I can see how it would make you seem like a douche lol but to someone that knows the mindset you usually have when it comes to tournaments, it makes more sense haha

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm actually thinking about buying MF....but then on the other hand she's over half of my IP, which I was saving for runes once I hit 20 in 3 levels. But she's so much fun :(
I played her once and just ran around autoattacking people with red buff. She's pretty boring compared to most champs where you've got a ton of options, imo, like Shaco.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I played her once and just ran around autoattacking people with red buff. She's pretty boring compared to most champs where you've got a ton of options, imo, like Shaco.
Buts I luv herassing wid Q :D

Plus consider the list of champs I know so far: Tristana, Ashe, Amumu, and now MF. I still have a lot of exploring to do ^_^ Wonder who's gonna be free next week...

(I did buy Kayle but never put in any effort whatsoever to learn how to play her)

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
After playing The entire cast Aside from the champion released earlier this week, I find Miss Fortune to be incredible and Actually fun to play. But that's my OP. She's got alot of Options on builds and if you can space correct no need for boots (1000+Gold Hold) (depending on ELO of course.) Vocal try everyone, as all champions are fun, just some are lack luster.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Buts I luv herassing wid Q :D

Plus consider the list of champs I know so far: Tristana, Ashe, Amumu, and now MF. I still have a lot of exploring to do ^_^ Wonder who's gonna be free next week...

(I did buy Kayle but never put in any effort whatsoever to learn how to play her)

Kayle effort play
Come again.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
After playing The entire cast Aside from the champion released earlier this week, I find Miss Fortune to be incredible and Actually fun to play. But that's my OP. She's got alot of Options on builds and if you can space correct no need for boots (1000+Gold Hold) (depending on ELO of course.) Vocal try everyone, as all champions are fun, just some are lack luster.
Well I also want someone I can win with :) Though I'm definitely thinking about going back to Ashe after MF free week is over; she's the only one of the characters I know that can chase down and kill people well (MF is in second) and I really like winning things so....
Come again.
Really? I'm sure there's at least basic knowledge to playing her
This fits well with your signature.

And we had to run a mile for gym today. It wasn't that bad. Except that I had a boner the whole time
How did you do that? Most of the time my boners fade soon as I start to walk, let alone run

Turazrok

Smash Master
Items, in any order

Step 1

Buy a rageblade.

Step 2

Buy a manamune

Step 3

Buy nashor's tooth

When engaging hit q then anything else...

faceroll

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
LoL is awesome.

Vocal, you disappoint me. Not bang. Nasus. Nasus is the Curator of the Sands.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Skill

And should I join LoL? I'm just hoping it's not one of those games you'll be permanently behind in if you start late (like Maple Story...eww...Maple Story...)
took me 2 days to hit 37, It's not that bad (Windia Channel 5! I'm stacked with Mesos (150mil +) And no, It's really Match up based and knowing how to itemize, but you will be placed in super low elo, And you will progress. Give it a try.

@BSL: And the curator of my Heart.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'll get back into Maplestory when my laptop gets fixed and my friend helps me hack. I'm gonna get you first mattshield.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
DONT DO IT TURAZ!

No but really. Maplestory is gay. I'll play it if all of you guys do though.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6
Like a G6, Like a G6

Gimme that Mo-Moet
Gimme that Cry-Crystal
Ladies love my style, at my table gettin wild
Get them bottles poppin, we get that drip and that drop
Now give me 2 more bottles cuz you know it don’t stop

(808) Hell Yeaa
Drink it up, drink-drink it up,
When sober girls around me, they be actin like they drunk
They be actin like they drunk, actin-actin like they drunk
When sober girls around me actin-actin like they drunk

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Like a G6, Like a G6

Sippin on, sippin on sizz, Ima ma-make it fizz
Girl i keep it gangsta, poppin bottles at the crib
This is how we live, every single night
Take that bottle to the head, and let me see you fly

(808) Hell Yeaa
Drink it up, drink-drink it up,
When sober girls around me, they be actin like they drunk
They be actin like they drunk, actin-actin like they drunk
When sober girls around me actin-actin like they drunk

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
How did you do that? Most of the time my boners fade soon as I start to walk, let alone run
If you gotta pee it stays a lot longer. D:

Or if something you saw gave you the boner as opposed to the wind, then you'll have it longer if that something keeps meeting your eyes... at least in my experience.

Hey now. Don't mess with Tim James. He'll give you a "I messed with Tim James" hat.

TKila

Smash Apprentice
mmm well Hi to everyone D: well, i am TKila (some guys here know me like Tila Tequila already ¬¬ )

i am a LoLimar user from Cartagena, Colombia (South America) , and well,,,,,,,

Just to say hi :D jajajaja dunno wut to said LOL

Should i give u a Tila tkila Shut de amur?

Jane

Smash Hero
tila tequlia, ahora tenemos como cuatro olimars que hablan espanol :D un mexicano (yo), un puerto riceno, un espanol, y tu. y luego hay un olimar que es latino pero de brasil... no se si habla espanol

Blissard

Smash Lord
jajaja no puedo hablar espanol muy bien, pero yo puedo leer y escuchar espanol...estudio espanol para solamente dos anos.

Idk if my grammar was right, and hey tequila! I'm asian, so I often walk into walls because I can't see with these chinky eyes of mine. And I'll go kung fu on your behind......................................in brawl.

Jane

Smash Hero
you only made one mistake, you should have said "estudiE espanol POR solamente dos anos"

estudio is present tense, estudie is past tense. and you use "por" instead of "para" because "solamente" is a masculine word :p

/spanish teacher

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Not gonna post in Spanish, cause
I don't feel like thinking but I know spanish fairly well. So does turaz, but not as good as me. Russio-azn brain is better than the afrobrain.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
mmm well Hi to everyone D: well, i am TKila (some guys here know me like Tila Tequila already ¬¬ )

i am a LoLimar user from Cartagena, Colombia (South America) , and well,,,,,,,

Just to say hi :D jajajaja dunno wut to said LOL

Should i give u a Tila tkila Shut de amur?
Ay! Hablo español también! Casi...he estudiado por cuatro semestres. Si viajo a Sur America voy a vivir :)

Still not that great though, I suck at remembering vocabulary lol

And you guys are totally right about LoL; even though I'm only Lv 17 atm it's only going to be another few days/week or so before I'm 20 and can buy some runes. Much better than having to grind for hours on end and have to constantly keep up @_@

edit: Really glad I chose Trist over Amumu for my avvy cuz Trist matches my pink name so well ^_^

Asa

Smash Hero
it's funny when people try to vocalize that they are not discriminatory by saying

" I only see in black and white"

+1

Top Bottom