• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'll try to get a vid up. Our JC throw is pretty good too (most likely better than our glide toss considering how much easier it is).

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
no.
because no.

I would swap mp5 blues for flat cdr. and dodge seals for mp5

Could be wrong with
The thing is that Trist is really squishy, so if she's going to harass effectively then she needs either dodge, armor, or resist, and I chose dodge. For blues it was a tossup between the mp/5 and the cdr, and I don't spam my abilities much as Trist, so the mp/5 was the better of the two.

Come to think of it, this set could work well if I decide to play Ashe at all too :) Though I prob won't, too stuck on Trist to move elsewhere :chuckle: I think I'm gonna wait and see what they have free next week though, I'd love to branch out to someone more sidelane based. And MAYBE learn a tank that isn't gonna be an auto-ban once I get to ranked

Turazrok

Smash Master
Or she could max explosive shot first and harass by last hitting creeps and the active.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Or she could max explosive shot first and harass by last hitting creeps and the active.
That's already a given :) But if I get the cdr, then I'll run out of mana because of how much I'd spam the E, whereas I can still do it fairly often and for longer with the mp/5

Turazrok

Smash Master
You'd still have mp5
I said replace dodge seals with mp5.

Tristana's rocket jump is a pretty good escape move.

Blissard

Smash Lord
I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Also, if I'm just starting and my characters suck, should i just spam attacks over and over again?

-Jax

Smash Apprentice
I don't like LoL, you're way too dependant of your team.

You forgot to mention my sig is blue gloves olimar too. :)

Blissard

Smash Lord
I don't like LoL, you're way too dependant of your team.
It's called LEAGUE of Legends for a reason. And we need more games with teamwork anyway.

AND GUYSES!!! KIRBY'S EPIC YARN IS COMING OUT SOON!!! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED, EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS ******** :laugh::laugh::laugh:

-Jax

Smash Apprentice
I'm just a way too sore loser to play team-games without blaming my team and I don't wanna be that raging guy.

Epic yarn looks fun, I've been waiting for a cool kirby console game since kirby 64, is it gonna be multiplayer?

Go die in a fire.
Now that's not a nice thing to say :(

Turazrok

Smash Master
More or less likely to cling on to the Olimar community as an unfunny, practical joke.

Well, it makes me happy that I'm not #1 Oli hanger-on anymore! :)
No cuz we're fb bros now. That's like right behind blood brothers nephews adopted son's birthmother's second cousin.

Blissard

Smash Lord
This could def be an extra gay anime moment:

Turaz: We'll always be there for each other, cause we're fb bro's now!
Blissard: *Blushes* Onii-sama...I...I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!

PS: Only I am allowed to make gay jokes

-Jax

Smash Apprentice
Blue gloves olimar is the best because his appearance infuriates everyone around him.

Turazrok

Smash Master
The quote edit stuff became not funny after I did it to Turaz like...yesterday :lick:

And Gaudin, what games do you play on Steam >.<

Edit: I <3 you all. Yes homo.
I have like... America's Army 3... and I haven't bought anything else. But my laptop, which has my steam on it, is broken. And I need to fix it before I do anything else.

"fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a *******ization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a *******ization of "for sure mah *****" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother"

Lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ah, i get it now. but its like. completely irrelevant and therefore not funny. you not african american poser.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
his desktop is ****. i can fix his laptop, but his dad wouldnt let him bring it to my house last night.

Blissard

Smash Lord
Ah...yeah I built my desktop for gaming purposes, but I don't really play Steam stuff anymore.

I have finally found my true home among the nerds. T_T I am so happy!

Blissard

Smash Lord
I am trying to decipher what those asterisks mean...well...asterisks will asterisks...

And this response is kinda late cause I just pooped. My family puts gameboys in the bathroom to play while we poop, lmao.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I am trying to decipher what those asterisks mean...well...asterisks will asterisks...

And this response is kinda late cause I just pooped. My family puts gameboys in the bathroom to play while we poop, lmao.
Cool story bro.

Listening to a bunch of VoW

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
so, as I thought, i've basically lost the majority of skill I had before. Noteworthy moments so far: played friendlies with Allied. **** you Dabuz for making him so good at the matchup. Also saw Ally irl, I feel like I've now finished a rite of passage or something

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ally is going to TASOL, and i have a money match with him, so **** you lol

Top Bottom