• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Blissard

Smash Lord
I just came back from a massive diarrhea. I'm sooo sick @_@ Hilt you should comment on my fb status, cause' I feel stupid tagging you in a post, and then...nothing happens, lol.

Edit: anyone else who reads this page of the thread after this won't understand what **** went down here, lmao.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'll stick to my own collection of avi's... which are just screen shots from anime's I watch
Some of them intentionally misleading, my goodness the flood of PMs I'm getting since this one, lol.
;o

Blissard

Smash Lord
Btw guys was it just me or was smashboards really slow and laggy a few hours ago? Oh and MY avatar came from good old...right-click: save image tool.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I saved the image, cropped it onto the mask, and edited out the words that were on it.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Man I'm the only olimar here who doesn't know jack **** about manga/anime/such things

I just play this **** character

Ugh school and work and personal music projects got me insanely busy now. Even still I found time to smash with Larry most of the day yesterday

I took his Falco to last hit in dittos XP

(He was totally trying his hardest of course..........)

>.>

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Came in to see this:
its official - turaz is a raging homosexual
I'm about to finish Azumanga Daioh tonight. Should I watch High School of the Dead next? Is that still all the rage right now? Where should I watch it? :o

And for those that play LoL and know the drama behind the Mac version coming out soon:
http://i52.tinypic.com/j8d0rc.jpg

(I own a Mac)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Came in to see this:

I'm about to finish Azumanga Daioh tonight. Should I watch High School of the Dead next? Is that still all the rage right now? Where should I watch it? :o

And for those that play LoL and know the drama behind the Mac version coming out soon:
http://i52.tinypic.com/j8d0rc.jpg

(I own a Mac)
Lol i haven't been able to keep up with LoL lately, how's the mac client actually coming along?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lol. That actually is kind of cool. Regardless of the president.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Highschool of the Dead is legit, but it's not going to be like azumanga... or conan. lmao. It'll be a good chance to broaden up a bit though dan ;o

I just... don't think you're ready for episode 6 X: (one of the reasons HOTD became "all the rage"). X:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol i haven't been able to keep up with LoL lately, how's the mac client actually coming along?
No clue. :( The devs haven't said anything beyond "We're going to need some beta testers for it" and the like.

Highschool of the Dead is legit, but it's not going to be like azumanga... or conan. lmao. It'll be a good chance to broaden up a bit though dan ;o

I just... don't think you're ready for episode 6 X: (one of the reasons HOTD became "all the rage"). X:
Like... nudity? or what?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Like... nudity? or what?
pretty much. there's what, 4 girls? they all have huge **** and they are taking a bath together. one chick starts to obsess over everyone else's ****, and it gets crazy. but technically they are covered all the time.

Greward

Smash Lord
olimar will be top tier thanks to japan, or the first one in high tier

but then hell drop down again just like a hedgehog

Top Bottom