• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Blissard

Smash Lord
Eh, it's only a temporary avatar, I'll take it off once Hilt starts killing me. Then Vocal (who is Hummingbird) can start getting aroused from my suffering >_>

Blissard

Smash Lord
I think the ROB board people all have the same picture of a train as their avatar, except that each of their trains have a different, photoshopped face. We will instead depict our anime swagga'!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Eh, it's only a temporary avatar, I'll take it off once Hilt starts killing me. Then Vocal (who is Hummingbird) can start getting aroused from my suffering >_>
sort of maybe spoiler alert here, so highlight at your own risk
thats the red man, who kind of maybe is but isnt shiro. so its kind of not a big deal. imo.

Hold that misery...for just...a couple...more...minutes.....

*hard to type with one hand*
eww. gross.

I think the ROB board people all have the same picture of a train as their avatar, except that each of their trains have a different, photoshopped face. We will instead depict our anime swagga'!
manga**

Blissard

Smash Lord
Yeah...but they're starting the anime version April 2010!!! Yipppppeeeeee!!! And I was also thinking of a certain SWF user when I said anime swagger...

And I would respond to that spoiler...but then again, it's a spoiler...and so I would have to respond in a spoiler...and then we would have a gay spoiler chat...

Turazrok

Smash Master
Man, this thread makes the Captain Falcon spam thread look like easy mode when it's going.

Just to clarify, you read the visual novel, yeah?
Wat no the manga. I'm waiting on mike g to hook me up.. maybe..

Pete278

Smash Lord
Oh, okay. The manga is fairly different to the visual novel in a few ways, but it's still good. I was just making sure you weren't talking about the non-existant Tsukihime anime.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Oh, okay. The manga is fairly different to the visual novel in a few ways, but it's still good. I was just making sure you weren't talking about the non-existant Tsukihime anime.
lmao that was bad

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
off topic epic post, i just got ghost pikmin glitch with 2 of my pikmin in a match on wifi on halberd (my CP) against BOKU (sonic player bent on running matches to the clock) and still won by whistle shuffling non-glitched pikmin to the front for 3 minutes straight because the ledge my pikmin went into dissipated...*sighs* i lost that stock when there were 45 seconds left and ran the timer on boku xD

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino will be at phase? Will the blue gloves beast meet the pink boots pansy? :)
I played some blue gloves so I could say I jumped on the brood train.

And yeah, I'll most likely be at Phase. It's been so long zori... we'll finally meat :3

Top Bottom