• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy and Mewtwo to be in US/PAL version of brawl/DL for japan-PROVEN FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
I am planning on posting it in this topic. However, if you guys like it enough I might make a new topic just for it.
Chrono, depending on size you might want a new topic for it...in fact, I think you should. It'll get the attention it deserves that way!

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Congrats on what is one of the best first posts I have ever seen.
Wow...I actually had to check his/her post count to verify that it was indeed a first. I'm impressed! Barring a few spelling errors, that was quite nice. Kudos for logical discussion. :bigthumbu

Zek

Smash Ace
Why do we need an essay? If you have facts, post them. Otherwise the word count of the post isn't really going to change anything if it's based on the same source.

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
How much could you know that all of us don't?

certainly not 3+pages more.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
Why do we need an essay? If you have facts, post them. Otherwise the word count of the post isn't really going to change anything if it's based on the same source.
There might be more than just facts. There could be logic (as ill fitting as logic can describe Sakurai, it still has its place) and likely is. Plus, there might be lots of paragraphing and spacing to make it readable. This will get the big unveiling this amount of effort deserves. So we must learn patience. Read a book. Do the laundry. Play a game...it will all come in due time.

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
I havent said there will be none

I have said my source didnt mention it, that my source said Mewtwo was just a trophy and that for cross compatibility for online between gamers with it and gamers without it, DLC for characters, due to the fact not all the code for said characters exists in the game, just is not feasible

I could be wrong, but it seems to just be wishful thinking in my eyes

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I just finished typing it. Its over four pages long. However, I am going to proof-read it, so it probably won't be posted for another half-hour.

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
I don't get why some people having the DLC and others not having it is like a dealbreaker. Wouldn't the people who have it just not be matched up against those who don't?

I'm also very interested in this essay. I'm excited to read all that you've compiled.

Rash

Smash Ace
Four pages?

Man, I hope in the end this rumor turns out to be true, because if not this whole thread and all the time put into typing those four pages will go to waste.

Disco Ninja Monkey

Smash Apprentice
I havent said there will be none

I have said my source didnt mention it, that my source said Mewtwo was just a trophy and that for cross compatibility for online between gamers with it and gamers without it, DLC for characters, due to the fact not all the code for said characters exists in the game, just is not feasible

I could be wrong, but it seems to just be wishful thinking in my eyes
Nothing wrong with wishful thinking.
Thanks for the insight, though.

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Haha, Serebii. Nice to see you again. I agree. The rumor is probably just that, but I'm keeping eyes and ears open. Hey Chrono, don't go too overboard!

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Its just wishful thinking...I will eat my shoe if it occurs
**** im more hyped about you eating your show than anything else....
And it wasnt smart to say you were gonna eat your shoe... remember the guy who was gonna eat his hatt???

antimatter

Smash Lord
you better not back out like the sultanofswat. he promised he'd eat his hat and post a video of it on youtube if the 35 char roster was true, and he has yet to mention it again.

Indignant

Smash Journeyman
It's true that it's wishful thinking...but wishes do come true sometimes...so...Be careful slinging that around! You never know what may happen!

What type of shoe by the way? A small running shoe or a full sized boot?

Chojo

Smash Cadet
Chronobound, are we actually gonna be in as much disbelief as you say? =O

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
It's true that it's wishful thinking...but wishes do come true sometimes...so...Be careful slinging that around! You never know what may happen!

What type of shoe by the way? A small running shoe or a full sized boot?
A Chocolate Shoe :p

No way am I eating one that my foots been in.

Even tho the point is moot as this is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom