• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ros 3 live vid, winners finals

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I also saw this in person.Best match ever!
Dthrow-Ftilt-Fair-Dtilt-Fair-Fair = one of the best combos I've ever seen.

Well done MasterTK for getting it live.

Cant wait for the full sets!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Absolutely sweet and insane moment in smash. It's why we play the game boys :D

Somebody donate to get these guys to the US!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
wow..that match was deffinately one of the most insaenly exciting smash vids i've ever seen, period.

the suspense and tension was so thick..gawd...it almost had me sweating.

I though the sheik was playing kinna dumb at first, and i wasn't impressed in the least, it seemed like when he got on his last life, something clicked and he just became better. It just looks like he was going easy at first. iunno.
whatever it was...it was too good.
i'm gonna watch it again. XD

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
Faab said:
here is a live match from the ros 3 winners finals. most exciting match ever in the biggest european tournament till now. the guy with the camera is MasterTK a finnish falco player.
i just could not resist posting this. The score was already 3-3 so this determined the set.
http://files.filefront.com/ros3_vidwmv/;5234849;;/fileinfo.html

EK red marth vs Nihonjin green sheik

once again masterTK you are to good for filming this.
WTF, that shiek is so rAWWWWWWWWW, in mississippi, that means that boi (or girl) is really really good. **** that was the greatest match ive ever seen NICE

nashdar13

Smash Cadet
I live in Springfield, MO, with no smashing buddie
nice match, oh sorry AWESOME MATCH! lol that was crazy, i couldn't contsatrate (spelling ) like that with everybody going nuts but they manage to pull it through good job, nice marth playing Ek I am a marth fan myself those smashes atr the end just didn't come your way they just weren't gogin to take shiek down, good job. Can't wait to see mroe video's

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
How was this video live in any way? Non-capture, but not a live feed.

Ek forwardsmashed way too much in this vid. At the end, Nihonjin had 162% and Up + B:ed in range for an uptilt KO. But he opted to forward smash instead and let him live.

Tomasos

Smash Apprentice
Yuna, didn't you understand what he meant by live? For a person studing to become a teacher you're pretty dumb.

Next time you come to a swedish tournament we'll let the top 5 stand and comment what you do wrong when you play. Like Ek doesn't know what he did wrong himself, everybody gets nervous.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was just that one forwardsmash. It was his most used move in the entire match.

And "Live vid" doesn't apply here. He used the wrong word. It's a cam.

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
Cyphus said:
wow..that match was deffinately one of the most insaenly exciting smash vids i've ever seen, period.

the suspense and tension was so thick..gawd...it almost had me sweating.

I though the sheik was playing kinna dumb at first, and i wasn't impressed in the least, it seemed like when he got on his last life, something clicked and he just became better. It just looks like he was going easy at first. iunno.
whatever it was...it was too good.
i'm gonna watch it again. XD
No, the marth just got out of control.

When you are 4 stocks and the one you are fighting has 1 stock left, it gives you the feeling "Im gonna win, theres no way I can lose now" you can see the marth was just repeatedly using smashes to get it over with but that sheik always had his shield, so it never went through. It seems like that sheik was lucky it didnt get hit by another smash, else it would be over, congrats.

Leon-D

Smash Cadet
Lol...I'll have to remember. You don't win until the game sign actually flashes. I think maybe over-confidence might have screwed the Marth guy over.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Holy crap that was one hell of a comeback. EK made some dumb plays (spamming the F-Smash) when he got up 3 stocks but come on, you gotta give him some credit for being up 3 stocks in the first place.

I forget that Marth's D-Air is meteor-cancellable in the PAL version. Surprised the heck outta me when I first saw it. :chuckle:

666angelus

Smash Cadet
Man what a comeback that was sweet great to see a great Sheik fight there way back against a great Marth. What a combo.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
AWESOME!!!! The suspense was so great I love that kind of @#$$, then again this is the guy that got me into hardcore smash =P

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Yuna said:
It was just that one forwardsmash. It was his most used move in the entire match.

And "Live vid" doesn't apply here. He used the wrong word. It's a cam.
What did you expect when you read "live" anyway?
With live he meant a cam with crowd and everything...who cares if he used the wrong word...

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
****ign amazing!!! The fact that the camera work wasn't perfect adds to the excitement of the vid. Great match, great video!!

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
it was nihonjing =D

in front was written "official super smash bros melee *****"
:D

btw yuna criticizing ek XDDDDDDD

Vegard

Smash Lord
When I saw matches of Nihonjin from Yuna's tournament I was just thinking: omg this guy has a freakin' potential. Coming out of nowhere.

This is the best match I've ever seen, insane come back.

yithkai said:
whos the guy with the dreads and the noob shirt?
Nihonjin

666angelus

Smash Cadet
Any idea when some other matches from the tourney are coming out?. I wanna see some more of EK and especially Nihonjin (Cause Sheik is my favorite character).

Xelyst

-_-
FoxxMCcloud said:
the youtube link has horrible graphics and the match suks sheik gets owned by marth
Your an idiot....

EDIT: I thought the gif was harsh

^_____________________________________^

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
yithkai said:
whos the guy with the dreads and the noob shirt?

crazy match
Thats gotta be me ^_^

FoxxMCcloud said:
the youtube link has horrible graphics and the match suks sheik gets owned by marth
Normally when forming an oppinion you watch the entire vid XD
But yeah...I was getting owned :urg:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
the feel to see this match is still stunning, though I´ve saw it there (when I dared to) It´s almost the same feel everytime "How is it possible" it´s just too good and I got to try doing the same ^^

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Holy ****. Definitely the most intense match I've ever seen.

I believe Amsah has just taken the Comeback King trophy from Ken away.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Best comeback ive ever seen^-^
Ek and Nihonjin are just too good:D

Top Bottom