• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ros 3 live vid, winners finals

Faab

Smash Ace
here is a live match from the ros 3 winners finals. most exciting match ever in the biggest european tournament till now. the guy with the camera is MasterTK a finnish falco player.
i just could not resist posting this. The score was already 3-3 so this determined the set.
http://files.filefront.com/ros3_vidwmv/;5234849;;/fileinfo.html

EK red marth vs Nihonjin green sheik

once again masterTK you are to good for filming this.

stalfos

Smash Journeyman
Too frikking great! Great being there when that happened cause that was jsut unbeliveable O.O Congratulations Nihonjin, that's all I can say! ^_^

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
This definitely proves the current tier list is wrong >_> fox should be replaced by Amsah.

Samochan

Smash Master
At first, since I got this straight from TK and when I did not see the nick properly, I though it was Tk playing and tough "****, his Marth has gotten good". XD Afterwards when I watched it I realised it was the final match, EK against Amsah, since he managed to win with only one stock left. Nice match. :3

Tink

Smash Hero
mmmmm drephen vs Nihonjin. sounds soooo good! euro needs to get him over here!!!

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Splice the audio from this video, into the direct feed that was captured durring the event.

Also

GOOD **** NIHONJIN!!!! You are the best! and i miss you! Come to the US! you can stay here!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Tink said:
mmmmm drephen vs Nihonjin. sounds soooo good! euro needs to get him over here!!!
Today he told me he might go to OC2 :p

Btw, i was at ros3, saw it all live, too ****ing great, especially these winner's finals. Amsah made Ek so ****ing scary XD Ek just wanted to finish it so he fsmashed way more then he usually does, at least that's the john that ek told me :psycho:

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
BACH said:
Splice the audio from this video, into the direct feed that was captured durring the event.
Yeah, this was one of my suggestions for this. We just thought that THIS MATCH HAS TO BE RELEASED NOW.

I have no idea who has the captured footage, Helios maybe?

Art?

Smash Journeyman
jeez... that was an amazing comeback by nihonjin. as someone who mains sheik, it was great to see a fellow sheik-user (especially a pro one) make such an impossible comeback against one of the best marths. what really made my butthole pucker up was the f-tilt, f-air, d-tilt, f-air to f-air KO combo. too good, too good.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
THAT WAS AMAZING...that is all. <_< Can't wait to see some Euro action here on Thursday.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
I usually don't comment on videos but that was just....utterly unbelievable....GOOD ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = ]

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Wow, just wow, that is ridiculous, Ek should've totally won that match, but o well, nice job nihonjin, that was ****in insane. btw the triple fair was utterly amazing on the second stock of ek.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Thanks for all the comments guys :D
This was by far the greatest best hardest most unbelieveable unforgetable set/match I've EVER played in my entire smash career XD
Ek = Too Good
RoS = Too Good
Everyone was too good :p

VilNess

Smash Champion
Yeas, definetly most exciting match I´ve seen on vid too.
EK combos followed by even more HIDDEN combos from Amsah.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

shoe

Smash Ace
OMFG this match... Jeffzor told me about it on messenger but watching it... I'm speechless... Good stuff Nihonjin! Wish I could have joined all of the dutch mofo's but yea this video is too good, go to the US both of you!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
**** that was sweet. *feels sorry for Ek* *ridiculously impressed by Nihonjin*

TiRune

Smash Ace
All vids were recored at the event, including this set and the real finals. They'll be edited and posted soon enough :p

Nihonjin ftw, best match ever played in smash history.

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
That was actually the best match i ever seen in all my life though ek got stupid =D

i sincerly lost 10 years of my life cheering for ek ;_;

btw i have to say that amsah's combo was the best i've ever seen ...

Agrate

Smash Apprentice
EK is amazing but it just seemed like he was throwing out fsmashes on nihonjin when he was on his last life, and nihonjin made him pay for it. That last bit didnt seem like EK play to me, but nihonjin's combo on EK's second life was amazing. Gratz.

Top Bottom