• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 - Mew2King vs Unknown522

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Canadians are too violent for America.

Also, Europeans need to stop trying to nation build in the Middle East.

C'mon guys, get on America's level.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
It's pretty sick how quick people make generalization. Melee community is dying because of 2 people? Ban canadians? Cmon... lol. I do feel targeted with that and it's just not right.
Well the part about the Melee community dying was just OTG, and he's been saying that for the past year with nothing backing it up. We're still going strong.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm part of what happened?

The fact that you guys can't grasp the fact that Unknown physically harmed someone opposed to someone just heckling while he was playing is way overboard, no matter the circumstances. The fact that some of you are saying Inui should be banned for something that happens in every competitive community is ****ing dumb as ****. It's heckling, it's getting cheered against, it's bias it happens. Learn to deal with it

Honestly depending on what he was saying, if it was anything like cuss words or personal flaming, I prolly would of done the same, but I highly doubt it was any of that, and since it's Inui, I'd prolly give 0 ****s anyway. Still, you don't condone the **** like almost all of you in here are doing. Even Unknown accepted the result of what was to come

So no, I'm not part of this ****ed up way of thinking you all are, no I'm not as much apart of this "community" as you say lmfaoooo.

Get real bro, people go to jail for fighting or hitting people, not talking ****. Lrn2dealwithit
Wish I had a like button.

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
Those 2 rules I said both need to be enforced for Apex 2013 and for all future tournaments. They should be official rules.

1) Violence = kicked out
2) Talking too close to another player, then that player asks you to move back, then that player refuses and keeps saying the same thing = kicked out (or some other form of punishment)

(so you must stay a certain distance back, and also you must respect the player's request to move back if they ask you to once)

When you're kicked out you should be banned from that tournament series too. Otherwise, in the 2nd situation, where you talk too close to another player, if they are already out of the tourament (high chance) there is nothing to stop them from keep doing it. Being kicked out is a good start though, but then it would just happen again.

If official, strict rules are not made, these events (both of them) might happen again.
Seriously can we just do this? If you care about the integrity of matches at all, just make a rule that people shouldn't be allowed near the players during a tournament match.

Bones0

Smash Legend
If it weren't like EVERY SINGLE barlw poster I would leave it alone, but god damn. It's so obvious that they're all linking each other here just to trash the Melee community for a single physical altercation out of a total of maybe 10 ever over Melee's 11-year life span.

u jelly barlwers? Can't wait to see your game crash and burn the second it's ****ty sequel gets released.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
If it weren't like EVERY SINGLE barlw poster I would leave it alone, but god damn. It's so obvious that they're all linking each other here just to trash the Melee community for a single physical altercation out of a total of maybe 10 ever over Melee's 11-year life span.

u jelly barlwers? Can't wait to see your game crash and burn the second it's ****ty sequel gets released.
You're better than this.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Everyone agrees with unknown being banned, even himself. I too think he should be.
the amount of times Ive heard the phrase "talk ****, get hit" in various threads in the last 12 hours, would beg to differ.

The irony and hypocrisy in this post is just too much for me to handle right now.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I'll be honest, I went and looked to see if they had their own version of this thread and were all trashing unknown there and coming here...but calm down before you lose all your new fans.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
No one is getting anywhere with this thread. Its basically like there is no argument, and that you are passionately restating the same thing every 5 pages. They said he was banned, and that this will be addressed. What else do you want? I think this should be closed, its just gossip and random words at this point.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
Can we really jump on unknown for losing control of his emotions for a bit? It's perfectly natural to lose your temper, and at a tourney where most people are stressed and exhausted it could have been much worse. It's not like he swung on inui. Lol at bones trying to make this about brawl vs melee.

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Can we really jump on unknown for losing control of his emotions for a bit? It's perfectly natural to lose your temper, and at a tourney where most people are stressed and exhausted it could have been much worse. It's not like he swung on inui. Lol at bones trying to make this about brawl vs melee.

He hasnt changed in 6 years.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'm not trying to make it about barlw vs. Melee. All of the barlwers being biased as **** and acting like no one condemns Unknown's actions are the ones making it an issue.

Not my fault the thread has devolved into:

"Didn't you listen to the last round meathead? Pay attention. You're saying the same **** that he said."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You know, you can just ignore them. Getting all riled up about it isn't going to help anyone with anything. :applejack:

Warhawk

Smash Lord
the amount of times Ive heard the phrase "talk ****, get hit" in various threads in the last 12 hours, would beg to differ.
That phrase has been probably posted once and most of the other stuff by people hating on inui is more suggesting that inui probably deserved a little bit of what he got, not that it was right of unknown to be the one to do it to him.

The irony and hypocrisy in this post is just too much for me to handle right now.
Give it a rest, aside from Bones' little brawl tangents, the brawlers are all of the ones who are coming in here just to rip on the melee community like its '08 again and both communities need to take whatever opportunity they can to take shots at each other (and then complaining about our maturity LOL). You guys aren't going to get the respect you deserve from the melee community by doing what they did to your community and what your community complains so much about. Acting like two incidents are representative of the melee community as a whole is pretty stupid also.

Vkrm

Smash Lord
What happened 6 years ago?

Bones0 I'm totally cool with you calling out the a$$holes in this thread, but what you said about brawl would offend anyone who plays brawl. Even the dudes who are pretty chill. Idk mayne, you do you. I embarrass myself on the boards daily so don't take my advice.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
It amazes me how sheltered and baby the smash community is. Seriously no one got hurt so what's the big deal. Smash will never be big and the people playing now will be the ONLY people continuing to play. Inui is annoying as **** when he's rooting against you. In the real life if your talking **** and people ask you to stop there will be consequences. Just because you guys are sheltered ****s and think your safe to talk **** just because your playing smash, your wrong. Also sensing subtitle racism in some of the post which makes me believe alot of you are against unknown because he's big and black. None of these are ban worthy, stop trying to be parents and play the ****ing game and get over it.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
On the contrary, violence is quite ban-worthy. Choking someone is violence, and then doing it later on, an hour later, is also ridiculous. That's not a good way to settle things.

and there should be rules against both of these things in all future tournaments especially Apex.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
To be fair, maybe Brawl community's input can be pretty valuable, as they did not participate on this and they see this situation just like any external community would:
"I don't know/care who this Unknown guy is, or what that Inui guy did, but something happened there and needs to be addressed".

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Holy ****

Was Inui calling you a *****, *****, ******, was he personally attacking you? Was he calling you inappropriate names at all? If not then he was not talking **** god damn. I don't know your guy's defintion of **** talking but holy **** man up if none of this was being said and it was just purely melee related banter in his ear then god damn you got a low ****ing temper

If none of that was said, choking the mother****er was not warranted at all. Do you people get the point now? Holy smokes at people trying to relate this to everyday **** talking, it's ****ing melee.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What happened 6 years ago?

Bones0 I'm totally cool with you calling out the a$$holes in this thread, but what you said about brawl would offend anyone who plays brawl. Even the dudes who are pretty chill. Idk mayne, you do you. I embarrass myself on the boards daily so don't take my advice.

4 years ago, let's see here when my friend beat him in his first encounter he broke his controller.

3 years ago when I beat him, he threw a chair across the room.

I even specifically mentioned long before that he should change and he always replied that he would.. wrong every single time.. sometimes you need get hit by a ****ing train before realizing what he's doing wrong.

A ban from Apex isn't a train yet, I'm afraid.

Miharu

Smash Hero
Holy ****

Was Inui calling you a *****, *****, ******, was he personally attacking you? Was he calling you inappropriate names at all? If not then he was not talking **** god damn. I don't know your guy's defintion of **** talking but holy **** man up if none of this was being said and it was just purely melee related banter in his ear then god damn you got a low ****ing temper

If none of that was said, choking the mother****er was not warranted at all. Do you people get the point now? Holy smokes at people trying to relate this to everyday **** talking, it's ****ing melee.
can u **** off

no one's saying that the choking's warranted

**** ure stupid

_Kain_

Smash Champion
can u **** off

no one's saying that the choking's warranted

**** ure stupid
Can you not read???

Plenty of people are you dip**** god damn

Slap yoself 10 times then jump in some acid you ignorant fool

Miharu

Smash Hero
Can you not read???

Plenty of people are you dip**** god damn
plenty?

you mean the distinctly few 2-3 people that should basically be ignored if you want to accomplish anything at all?

i should have said that in the first place

but if anything this just goes to show that you're here to start **** and flame rather than get things done

****ing beating a dead horse so you can feel better about yourself

worthless pieces of **** like you are almost as useful as inui

dkuo

Smash Lord
Slap yoself 10 times then jump in some acid you ignorant fool
unrelated but i find it funny how you added this as an edited afterthought :bee:

but yeah general consensus is already established, you're not really speaking to anyone -.- other than maybe 2~3 people from 4~5 pages back. and most of them probably wont see what you have to say

Miharu

Smash Hero
some people are too goddamn thick to realize this but

saying that inui had it coming isn't the same as justifying the assault/battery

but hey, reading comprehension is hard, especially when you're already set in believing only what you see

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I'm with Bones here

**** you Barwlers and your incessant circle jerk in our thread that makes you feel all self-righteous and ****

Go back to your dead board and talk about furry **** and MLP or whatever you manchildren talk about

*****es get stitches yall **** Inui #unknowndabess fux wit it

D

Deleted member

real talk can we make this thread private from the BBR members

you guys are way worse than any violence

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm with Bones here

**** you Barwlers and your incessant circle jerk in our thread that makes you feel all self-righteous and ****

Go back to your dead board and talk about furry **** and MLP or whatever you manchildren talk about

*****es get stitches yall **** Inui #unknowndabess fux wit it

TeeVee

Smash Lord
You graduate from preschool, elementary school, high school, and college. NOT middle school. I thought this was common knowledge.
my "middle school" was pre k - 8th grade, almost a sick callout though

also dead at calling the brawl scene man children, ****ing 30 year olds playing a 10 year old game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom