• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 5 - Mew2King vs Unknown522

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
If he kept yelling after i had asked him to stop multiple times and the TO spoke to him then yea you can expect it to become physical.

Some ppl think just because we're at a video game tourney they can act like they want and not have ppl react.

:phone:

unknown522

Some guy
@ tremor: it's not even that. Just the fact that he does it at a volume where it is PHYSICALLY HURTING my ear while playing. I find that so BS.

Every other smasher that has happened with has respected my request and moved away or was at least quiter (I can name 4 people off te top of my head). But I asked Inui 4 different times and he didn't listen

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
....lol really?

=/ @ at the last few posts. I won't even bother.

I'll just sound like a old man complaining at this point. LOL

GG smash community

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Neanderthal *** community lmfao

I bet all yall *****s make fires with sticks n **** the way you guys think the situation should of been handled

I'm dying

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Ban Inui

Or unban Unknown.

They had equal roles in the situation they should have equal punishments.
There's a trend of people with 2012 join dates telling everyone what punishments should be given.

Kain, what a post. Only insults.

Thanks for fulling clearing up what happened, Unknown.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
From inuis Facebook

"In fact I'm tempted to provoke him further now, not like I can be dqed lmao" -Inui

Revven

FrankerZ
Neanderthal *** community lmfao

I bet all yall *****s make fires with sticks n **** the way you guys think the situation should of been handled

I'm dying
You're part of the community too, you know, in the eyes of everyone outside of smashboards. You may be playing a "different" game to us, but don't act like you're not affected.

And **** this is coming from a backroom member, what a joke. Way to represent it, bro. Definitely haven't changed my opinion of the Brawl Backroom.

Additionally, ban Inui from Apex. Doesn't make any sense why the dude got away scott free and has been intentionally doing this to Unknown at multiple tourneys. Sure, Inui may not have done anything violent but he's trying to provoke it, which is totally bull****.

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
have many people said unknown was justified in touching him? i've only skimmed so idk. seems like people are saying it was predictable result given the background/history. that said, can't condone violent behavior in this situation. he shouldn't have touched him, no question about that. but what is the to doing? you have a player turning to someone in the crowd and telling him to be quiet-- the to should immediately be having a conversation with that person and telling them to be quiet, or possibly removing them then and there. it's unthinkable to me that someone could interfere with a match in this manner without any intervention from the to

looool, don't say that dude

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LMFAO holy **** the melee community is ****ing scum. inui is probably the most hated person in the entire community but anyone who actually condones and actually sides with violence over trash talk (which supposedly was just support for m2k, unknown even admits he couldn't hear what inui was saying) in a fighting game is ****ing ********. i really can't believe what i am reading....

unknown stick to splitting pots bro, maybe next time you wont nerd rage from getting **** on

MountainGoat

Smash Journeyman
As someone who doesn't know these people my opinion isn't worth too much but it seems like Inui is a huge *******. However, violence just isn't the way to go about it. I can see an argument for them both being banned though. Especially if Inui ignored multiple warnings.

Miharu

Smash Hero
LMFAO holy **** the melee community is ****ing scum. inui is probably the most hated person in the entire community but anyone who actually condones and actually sides with violence over trash talk (which supposedly was just support for m2k, unknown even admits he couldn't hear what inui was saying) in a fighting game is ****ing ********. i really can't believe what i am reading....

unknown stick to splitting pots bro, maybe next time you wont nerd rage from getting **** on
thanks for the blanket generalization ****can

don't need your worthless input

also there's a difference between "trash talk" and blatant harassment, the latter which was alleged to have happened

dkuo

Smash Lord
at least we have the techskill required to do so
:awesome:

jokes aside, i dont think any one of us said that unknown was justified in what he did, including himself (aside from jokes or w/e). at the very least he's admitted that he was in the wrong for doing so, inui on the other hand doesn't seem to register that he's done anything to provoke him

also
From inuis Facebook

"In fact I'm tempted to provoke him further now, not like I can be dqed lmao" -Inui

yeah that's what i was referring to in the stream chat
cool. turns out im not crazy

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'm part of what happened?

The fact that you guys can't grasp the fact that Unknown physically harmed someone opposed to someone just heckling while he was playing is way overboard, no matter the circumstances. The fact that some of you are saying Inui should be banned for something that happens in every competitive community is ****ing dumb as ****. It's heckling, it's getting cheered against, it's bias it happens. Learn to deal with it

Honestly depending on what he was saying, if it was anything like cuss words or personal flaming, I prolly would of done the same, but I highly doubt it was any of that, and since it's Inui, I'd prolly give 0 ****s anyway. Still, you don't condone the **** like almost all of you in here are doing. Even Unknown accepted the result of what was to come

So no, I'm not part of this ****ed up way of thinking you all are, no I'm not as much apart of this "community" as you say lmfaoooo.

Get real bro, people go to jail for fighting or hitting people, not talking ****. Lrn2dealwithit

TeeVee

Smash Lord
thanks for the blanket generalization ****can

don't need your worthless input

also there's a difference between "trash talk" and blatant harassment, the latter which was alleged to have happened
ROFL harrasment

"GOOD JOB M2K, THAT WAS CUTE AS ****"

damn that really warranted a nerd rage "drop kick" threat. oh, and did you see the way inui was standing next to the door across the venue was unknown was playing hax? my man was just ASKING to get that headlock

Twinkles

Smash Lord
give the dude a ****ing break, he's already banned from apex, what more do you want?

ZelDan

Smash Master
Damn, Unknown just can't catch a break it seems.

It's unfortunate he was driven to a point where he banned himself from Apex.

Miharu

Smash Hero
ROFL harrasment

"GOOD JOB M2K, THAT WAS CUTE AS ****"

damn that really warranted a nerd rage "drop kick" threat. oh, and did you see the way inui was standing next to the door across the venue was unknown was playing hax? my man was just ASKING to get that headlock
hee hee i can cherrypick too

but no really get a clue and argue instead of taking potshots to boost your worthless self-image or lack thereof

The fact that you guys can't grasp the fact that Unknown physically harmed someone opposed to someone just heckling while he was playing is way overboard, no matter the circumstances. The fact that some of you are saying Inui should be banned for something that happens in every competitive community is ****ing dumb as ****. It's heckling, it's getting cheered against, it's bias it happens. Learn to deal with it
everyone with a right head on their shoulders agrees that unknown acted inappropriately, and got banned from apex as a result; hell, even he acknowledges it

and in most legitimate tournaments you will get suspended/hit with game/match losses for rules infractions way more minor than this, excessive harassment included. NOW, since i was not there, i can't say for sure whether inui's "harassment" was excessive or not, but that's determined by the TO's and whoevers running the ****

Honestly depending on what he was saying, if it was anything like cuss words or personal flaming, I prolly would of done the same, but I highly doubt it was any of that, and since it's Inui, I'd prolly give 0 ****s anyway. Still, you don't condone the **** like almost all of you in here are doing. Even Unknown accepted the result of what was to come
for what reason are you spouting this bull****? get off your high horse

So no, I'm not part of this ****ed up way of thinking you all are, no I'm not as much apart of this "community" as you say lmfaoooo.
lmfaoooooo shut the **** up moron

everyone not in the smash community lumps us all together, whether you like it or not

Get real bro, people go to jail for fighting or hitting people, not talking ****. Lrn2dealwithit
hee hee slander and harassment

TeeVee

Smash Lord
hee hee i can cherrypick too

but no really get a clue and argue instead of taking potshots to boost your worthless self-image or lack thereof
there's nothing to cherry pick LMAO you dumb ****, there's no possible way to condone violence over crowd banter in a fighting game without looking like an idiot.

Miharu

Smash Hero
yo do you even know what cherry picking means

christ man you can't even comprehend my argument

please point out for me where i'm condoning violence over "crowd banter" if you want to even call it that

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
good thing i left the brawl community so i wouldnt have to put up with so many stupid people

Twinkles

Smash Lord
did really no one else see it happen? were people really that unhyped to see mew2king vs. unknown the rematch? why was inui the only ****ing dude there next to unknown?

i don't think anyone actually condones what unknown did, but **** if what unknown says about what inui was doing is true, that dude was being a real ******* and it's understandable why unknown snapped, so people have the right to sympathize with him

TeeVee

Smash Lord
yo do you even know what cherry picking means

christ man you can't even comprehend my argument

please point out for me where i'm condoning violence over "crowd banter" if you want to even call it that
what else would you call it? inui didn't touch him and if you actually watched the vod you would see inui was silent as **** after the initial nerd rage. it was nothing more than banter at the WORST, it's still more believable that inui was just giving praise to m2k. if you don't condone what unknown did, then what are you even trying to argue with me for?

MJG

Smash Hero

Tru th

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There's something to be said for not shouting so loud as to hurt someone's ears. Hard to say if that's actually what happened or if Unknown is remembering it being louder. But even if it was the case, Unknown should have just had the TO remove Inui from the venue. That would have been totally within the TO's rights.

But Unknown chose to physically attack Inui instead, and that is out of the question. A ban is totally justified.

dkuo

Smash Lord
jesus christ guys nobody reads things apparently

nobody is saying what unknown did was right including himself
I am in no way trying to justify myself
and him getting banned i think has been accepted

edit: meh why do i even bother nobodys going to read this either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom