• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROM 4! Revival Of Mango?! NOVEMBER 19th-20th! ROAD TO APEX!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
as opposed to 0 in brawl ... good **** ...

also over triforce + pb&j vs Swift + vudujin was ****ing amazing !!! for the people that are interested in updates and not here to post useless negative opinions
someone's salty there's no hype. Taking on another game. lol you're just like the other insecure fools. I expect good matches for Singles though.

Bawal, I didn't start any brawl vs melee. that's the only way melee players can feel good about their game haha. SC2 anyhow!

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
someone's salty there's no hype. Taking on another game. lol you're just like the other insecure fools. I expect good matches for Singles though.

Bawal, I didn't start any brawl vs melee. that's the only way melee players can feel good about their game haha. SC2 anyhow!
Oh please stop trying to be the tough analytical guy who knows all and feels superior simply because he faces adverse comments.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Why are you guys giving Ally a hard time.. He just thinks that only the doubles matches he mentioned would be hype for him.. Jeez X_X

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
#2 Ally hater, streammonster more please. ;)
I don't hate, I praise. Praise Glutonny. Although some of my eulogistic properties translate to comments with a negative message.

To continue on the way I was going, thinking you're hated just confirms my ideas regarding your narcissistic character. Prolly a result of moderate success in a life filled with space.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I don't hate, I praise. Praise Glutonny. Although some of my eulogistic properties translate to comments with a negative message.

To continue on the way I was going, thinking you're hated just confirms my ideas regarding your narcissistic character. Prolly a result of moderate success in a life filled with space.
There's no "thinking you're hated" because there's clearly a hate.

inb4no

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
Ally talking **** about maylay...

yet he's watching a maylay stream...

what melee players watch brawl? none

get *****

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally talking **** about maylay...

yet he's watching a maylay stream...

what melee players watch brawl? none

get *****
? I'm watching Starcraft 2 MLG stream. Unno what you saying lol

I never said Melee sucked, just that's what i think it would be hype for doubles. QQ more. Brawl had more hype than Melee at apex by a ton. Just shush and play your game. No one said **** about it. =)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I beg to differ ally. The screams on our side of the wall were pretty ridiculous.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
It's funny how my bull**** is entertaining. I'm awesome and entertaining, kewl.

Edit: Wanna bet you didn't know what eulogistic was?
No, you're just annoying.

I don't know what eulogistic means, but considering the context it looks like a word for praise-like. Regardless, wtf does that have to do with you being a prick

"I can confused my peers by using big words. I am bad ***." That's all I see.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
No, you're just annoying.

I don't know what eulogistic means, but considering the context it looks like a word for praise-like. Regardless, wtf does that have to do with you being a prick

"I can confused my peers by using big words. I am bad ***." That's all I see.
Wouldn't consider you my peers, my peers b p smart. It's derived from ancient greek, look it up. You'll look smart next time if you do. Although some people might not believe you.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Wouldn't consider you my peers, my peers b p smart. It's derived from ancient greek, look it up. You'll look smart next time if you do. Although some people might not believe you.
Who's stupid? You just turned this from Ally hate to language battle; something that you're clearly better at, yet has nothing to do with what I was talking about in the first place.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i think what ally was getting at is that mvp better defeat leenock.
also hype @ stream, and hab + prog on the mic = 10x the swag as anyone else on the mic, good choice.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Jumpman has prob no friends in RL. I wouldn't be surprised, being a cyberbully is all he can do.
I'm sure he has friends, but he's just being unnecessarily rude to you.
And no, this doesn't mean I am brown nosing Ally ffs

Also does anyone know if M2K was practicing Fox only for RoM
cus his Fox is looking good

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Jumpman has prob no friends in RL. I wouldn't be surprised, being a cyberbully is all he can do.
Why must you be so predictable. Mix it up every once in a while. You're back to the character I just described.

@Kaffei: I like you dude, don't **** that up.

And ally's right, I got no friends :( That's why I'm trying not to have friends here either.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Alukard, is there anyway you can make that bracket image bigger
I opened it up in a new tab to zoom in.. but it's extremely blurry lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@Kaffie I 4got the thread but M2K has been talking 2 ppl about his Fox 4 a while. N lots of us talked about him using his Fox more and developing it.

I pray this doesn't turn into Melee vs Brawl so sick of that dumb *** argument... Its like saying black ***** is better than white ***** or w/e ***** 2 each his own lol

:sonic:

LLDL

Smash Hero
I did my best to salvage it. I still couldn't make out some of the names, those are the ones with question marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom