• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roku-Kakuto-Geemu (LIVE STREAM!!!!!!)

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
My buddy Mister Eric told me I needed to post and let people I'll be coming. I plan on playing in the Brawl tourney and I'll be looking forward to playing Blazblue in whatever capacity is available.

Also Ralph Cecil, I'll definitely play with you in doubles if you don't have anyone yet.
:awesome: Alright, sounds like it'll be fun. ^_^

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'll be there, but can't enter anything most likely. I have work from 10-4 and idk how long it takes to bus from The airport to Zeno's. I'll do MMs however, between $1-5 dollars.

Ideally on the lower end. Also, if people want we should do a brawl- side tourney after everything else cools down.

:phone:

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Judo and I will be winning doubles and I'll be entering singles as well as my girlfriend Float,
My crew is called Keroro Platoon just throwing that out there

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Once everything cools down I do want to test a tournament idea. I'm thinking of holding a fun, small tournament called "no holds barred" later. Basically... every stage legal, lower time limit, more stage bans, items on very high with item bans in place, that kind of thing. With singles, doubles, and FFA tournaments and board games as well. I'd probably put $100 toward the prize pool, something like $40 extra for first, $20 for 2nd, $15 for 3rd, 4th, and $10 for 5th. Something like that. I dunno. I want to talk to Kiest about it. :B

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Once everything cools down I do want to test a tournament idea. I'm thinking of holding a fun, small tournament called "no holds barred" later. Basically... every stage legal, lower time limit, more stage bans, items on very high with item bans in place, that kind of thing. With singles, doubles, and FFA tournaments and board games as well. I'd probably put $100 toward the prize pool, something like $40 extra for first, $20 for 2nd, $15 for 3rd, 4th, and $10 for 5th. Something like that. I dunno. I want to talk to Kiest about it. :B
You had me hooked until you said items, haha. I'd still probably enter, though. You know me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You had me hooked until you said items, haha. I'd still probably enter, though. You know me.
No holds barred means nothing held back! :B

Besides, you might find getting taken to a stage like Hyrule Temple is more interesting when there are items. I'm thinking of making it to where you can't win by being ahead only by % to do away with most timeout issues.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Alright, new plan.

Rung's probably not going to make it, so I'll need a different Doubles partner. Who here can handle teaming up with a Fox?

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Name/Handle: Moose
Games you want to enter: Brawl Singles
Setups you can bring: None

Hope this isn't too late, looks like some spots are opening anyway though.

What's The Point

Smash Master
So I might show up tomorrow. Depends on if Lain wants to go and if I feel like making the drive in the morning. Sole if we go I'll call you in the morning.

I guess some of these...

Name/Handle: WTP
Crew(If it applies)
Games you want to enter: Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, MvC 3
Setups you can bring: Brawl, MvC 3

Name/Handle: Lain
Crew(If it applies)
Games you want to enter: Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, Melee Doubles, Melee Singles
Setups you can bring: N/A

Kel

Smash Master
I heard Matsuri con has a big Brawl prize. I thought about going there instead.

I'll be entering Melee as well, Kiest. I usually end up winning more from Melee than Brawl anyway.

Also, Fonz isn't coming. No Ganon. =(

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
Lucast (McFly)
OUGA
Toledo
Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Mortal Kombat, Test Your Luck

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Name/Handle: Sovereign
Crew: KoJ
Games you want to enter: Brawl Doubles, MK9*, MvC3*, Tekken 6*, Blazblue*, Melee*, Brawl Singles*
Setups you can bring:

• Wii(2)
  • PS3(1)
  • 22" LCD TV
-Games:

• Brawl(2)
  • Melee(2)
  • MK9
  • Super Street Fighter: AE
  • Tekken 6
  • MvC3
*Participation is subject to change.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah, some important family stuff came up so that takes precedence.

But be warned, this does not mean you are all safe from the wrath of BEE FRI RAIII at future events.

:phone:

Top Bottom