• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roku-Kakuto-Geemu (LIVE STREAM!!!!!!)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
****in Joke? Man it's been awhile, haha. If you're bringing a setup, Level 9 Snake might have to come out of retirement for this one.
I know right, man that Level 9 Snake match was way to hype XD
Speaking of set ups I should preregister >.<

Joker490Frozen
Des Moines, Iowa
Brawl, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Wii+Brawl

I'm also doing it for our driver since he barely checks the board and CBK will do it sometime since I know he's entering other games besides Brawl but not sure.

Animeblitzballa33
Lake Park, Iowa
Brawl

So I was reading the controller rule and I always bring my PS3 and 360 controller(GC also ^.^) but I prefer to play on the PS3 pad if possible so could I ask to play on a PS3 assuming the other person has a dual mod stick. With that in mind I'll still play on the 360 if there's no other way I just like to ask to make sure so I can practice with the 360 >.<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZfC5kRpklQ

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Ok, so the dublin tourney is turning out to be a lot worse than I thought it would be, so there is more of a chance of me (and 3 others) coming to this tournament, not 100% sure yet though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I should be here, but have no idea how well i will do XD

Kel is my ride, so it's mostly dependent on him going. :B

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Joker my man. Money match? Actually, since I'm probably only entering Brawl (and maybe not doubles, we'll see), extending that invitation out to whomever wants to play. Especially since I don't get out to tournaments that often anymore.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No cluuuuuuuuuue. Kel's drivin' so I won't have the whole shebang, but I might bring my dominion and smallworld or something if he's got room.

clowsui

Smash Legend
hey hilt

how are you getting here? i have a favor to ask of you...i'll send you a message on FB, please read

HERP DERP NVM YOU'RE ON FB

Overswarm

is laughing at you
My girlfriend, Stephanie, will be attending. She doesn't know her gamername yet. :b

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
So wait, is there only going to be enough room to play the games that actually have their brackets going on at that time? In other words, will there be enough room for some friendlies? Sorry for the dumb question, this will be my first time attending one of these.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Will have 5 in my car. Me, Hilt, Crash, Shyguy and a special guest.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
Name/Handle:Ralph Cecil
Crew:Greenup
Games you want to enter:Brawl Singles/Doubles, MK9, BBCS, Test Your Luck, & Mystery Tourney
Setups you can bring:Brawl(Wii no T.V.), & BBCS(Also no T.V.)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Won't be able to enter Singles. Salt.

Hilt I dunno if we will get to record the trailer now...='( maybe we can record the audio and I can get the video some other time?

EDIT: I will be able to enter Singles but I'll have to forfeit...so maybe I shouldn't enter at all? In any case I guess we'll see how I feel when I get there.

Chris Forever

Smash Rookie
My buddy Mister Eric told me I needed to post and let people I'll be coming. I plan on playing in the Brawl tourney and I'll be looking forward to playing Blazblue in whatever capacity is available.

Also Ralph Cecil, I'll definitely play with you in doubles if you don't have anyone yet.

Top Bottom