• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilseph

Smash Ace
This is just in case but if stephan isn't going then i'm going to need a partner.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
soooooo excited for tomorrow! jack we're playing friendlies at some point!

brandon i wanna play ur snake at one point too if we don't meet in bracket/pools!

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
i was gonna respond to you about that actually, but i can only drive you TO the U not back home after, cuz im hanging out with my woman after the tourney, possibly even before the side event ends

lilseph

Smash Ace
i MIGHT be able to drive you home T-Block. You live close to me so i might be able to convince my dad to give you a ride. No guarantees though.

Captain L

Smash Champion
The snake thing is obviously new. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
And also facebook status worthy.

Just hit arrow keys when you see the video loading spinning thing.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Is there like any possible way to get this to end at like 6:30? If not, I don't think I can enter singles. Could everyone just do their matches asap? I don't wanna ask to not do pools, because I think pools get people to do a lot of matches in a semi serious manner, but everyone do their matches please!?!?!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Also would anyone be really against bringing their food back to the room instead of eating in the food court? =DDD
No way **** that! I don't want that room smelling like god **** sausages again.

EDIT: I forget who brought those sausages months back (So I'm just gonna blame Jaime) but it smelled nasty as hell lol

EDIT2: If people bring like crackers then it shouldn't be too bad rofl

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol ****.

I don't think even that would make the tournament end early enough lol. Don't think I am entering singles :/.

EDIT: Like.... Go die Jack.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh man, you actually mad? I'll have to sort things out with you tomorrow then.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
He was talking to me. I like to say like, because I type the way I talk on smashboards, and I say like a lot, because I talk disjointidly.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
no we don't have a livestream unfortunately, although that's something i wouldn't be opposed to looking at getting

also luke, u can make up ur mind about singles when we do start it. just face brandon and jack again and u should be done early newayz... ooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom