• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
ADAT was when MurdaMoe took my controller in Doubles Grand Finals.

Like a homo.

Ah, and surgery was postponed. I may not get in until next month. So depending on my driving situation and whatever else... Count me back in? lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lmao

That old man is getting wrecked! If only he wasn't low tier.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Hey, Mike/Maiko! You guys gonna edit the stagelist in the OP, or what? I'd like to know for sure what stages we're using, instead of Mike just murmuring ideas half the time.

lilseph

Smash Ace
So i saw White Mike walking around St. FX today. I was on my way to a class and BAM there he was, kinda weird.

lilseph

Smash Ace
A legendary pool would be my pool at Alberta beatdown for melee. I can't remember it exactly but it was something along the lines of sid (that pika player), Jack, Me, T-Block, Luke, and Dan. I think that was the pool, ****ing insane.

T-block

B2B TST
That pool was truly legenadary...

:005:
practically legendary even

A legendary pool would be my pool at Alberta beatdown for melee. I can't remember it exactly but it was something along the lines of sid (that pika player), Jack, Me, T-Block, Luke, and Dan. I think that was the pool, ****ing insane.
haha i don't think dan was there, but still

kyle and i were sitting there like

._________________________.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
2$ MM your whoever vs my Jiggz?
I've never done an MM before haha
haha im so down! Falco vs. Jiggz? bo3?

So i saw White Mike walking around St. FX today. I was on my way to a class and BAM there he was, kinda weird.
haha ye im student teaching there right now, are you a student at St. FX? I teach math 30P there in Phillip Scott's classroom.

you should've said hi or something haha, if only I was teaching one of ur classes mwahahaha

lilseph

Smash Ace
i did say but i guess you didn't hear me :p

How do you find Scott? I found him weird back when i had him for Math 10 xD

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
I think he's pretty good, im his first student teacher ever, so he's pretty gung-ho with the whole thing which gets annoying sometimes. I wish he'd back off a bit and let me do more on my own but he's a pretty cool guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom