• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
last time i talked to the lethbridge boys they said they wanted to quit brawl for other fighting games cause brawl was too gay or unbalanced or something (i believe meta knight was one of their reasons)

MeSSi

Smash Ace
last time i talked to the lethbridge boys they said they wanted to quit brawl for other fighting games cause brawl was too gay or unbalanced or something (i believe meta knight was one of their reasons)
yea but no one played meta against them..... me and kelvin didn't. and nobody else really plays meta around here exclusively. yea their reason for quitting is kinda weird. like kelvin used zelda against them lol.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
actually jamie you didn't win a single brawl singles match at adat2

=/

you lost to "the winner" (i think somebody from calgary who doesn't play brawl?) and victor

edit: actually i think "the winner" might be mike LOL

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Age and I quit cause Brawl is gay and not as fun as Melee/other fighters. But then Coaldale got me back into it kinda since they're **** with ****ty characters.

But we can't go; Uni johns and other stuff. Plus ROM3 is this weekend. <3

So you guys will actually have to TRY if you don't want dead last this time. n_n

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Jaime didn't physically exist during adat 2 lol
wat are you talking about Tyler xD

EDIT: Or was he there. I can't remember. I probably just ignored him and pretended he didn't exist like I do most people

T-block

B2B TST
jamie was there

i was "the winner"

i can't remember who's idea it was, but i still don't think it's funny ._.

age lost to me in a super close set in losers

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
yes jamie and I were at ADAT2 but I have no idea why tyler mentioned that, silly tyler

actually kyle beat them with MK and I beat them with falco/marth, jamie didn't even play them in bracket im pretty sure

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I remember ADAT 2. =D Played the Hansel bros. for the first time (in doubles, back when I teamed with Colin), lost $5 to Age's Zelda, and learned how to play patiently against Kosk. Good times. <3

:005:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ye that set was mad hype

also to answer jake's earlier question, dunno yet when we'll have a non-monthly tourney so BC will come down, we shall discuss...

discuss

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yes jamie and I were at ADAT2 but I have no idea why tyler mentioned that, silly tyler

actually kyle beat them with MK and I beat them with falco/marth, jamie didn't even play them in bracket im pretty sure
I remember playing you being there actually. I think I played you in pools back when you used Pika lol
Still don't remember Jaime, sorry lol

Adat 2 was fun tho. My first tourney :p
My most hyped match was me almost beating Jake with Jiggs in Low tier haha

I want a rematch :<

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I remember playing you being there actually. I think I played you in pools back when you used Pika lol
Still don't remember Jaime, sorry lol

Adat 2 was fun tho. My first tourney :p
My most hyped match was me almost beating Jake with Jiggs in Low tier haha

I want a rematch :<
That was scary. I would not have been impressed with myself if I had lost to Jigglypuff, of all characters. X] That was a fun set though.

oh god i couldn't believe that jiggs

jake seemed like...unbeatable back then
And you just get easier every time. <3

No he didn't... I ***** his sorry yoshi *** with mario =D. You too mike ;).
Your Mario is better against me than your GaW. D=

:005:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
wtf are you talking about?
no one ever mentioned adat 2
:009:
uhh adat2 is when the lethbridge boys told me that story, and that's what i was talking about. -_-

see above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom