• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
Mike, we booked GSB 211, right?

I'll take back what I said about banning Green Greens for Luigi's Mansion. I'll agree to ban Green Greens if we legalize Port Town Aero Dive.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Mike, we booked GSB 211, right?

I'll take back what I said about banning Green Greens for Luigi's Mansion. I'll agree to ban Green Greens if we legalize Port Town Aero Dive.
I don't mind ptad. I'm all for this.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hmm? No I don't mind it in general, regardless of who I'm using. Better than GG's and Luigi's so ptad will have to do lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So, out of curiosity, how does mid-late January sound for Phoenix Brawl 5? I'm just tossing dates around now to try and get an idea of what would be best so anybody interested would have plenty of time to prepare. I don't want to interfere with any potential events here, and I'm trying to avoid WA/OR tournament dates so that we would be able to get people wanting to come up from the US. I was thinking that, since January is still early in the semester, there would be a low chance of people getting piled with schoolwork, but I want to get an idea of how many people would be willing to make it around that time before I start planning anything.

Frio

Smash Champion
Mike you lost all my respect and have gained all my hatred. Port town can go screw itself. Green greens ftw

Neo-DevilWillCry

Smash Rookie
If I don't have to spend like....400 bucks for a plane ticket, AGAIN, sure.

Also, wasn't coming, but my obligations cleared up, yay losing 20 bucks =).

Anyone wanna partner?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
If I don't have to spend like....400 bucks for a plane ticket, AGAIN, sure.

Also, wasn't coming, but my obligations cleared up, yay losing 20 bucks =).

Anyone wanna partner?
I'm sure you could catch a spot in the carpool, now that you wouldn't be deciding to go a week before the tournament. =P

I'll go to the bc tournament if there's a carpool again.
ye same, im only in for a carpool, cuz it sounded pretty good when u guys went

also less than a week now!
Good to hear. =]

I won;t come to BC until summer. Sorry.
Phoenix 6 then? I'd probably host them every 3-4 months or so, so the one after the next one would probably happen around late April after finals/May.

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's a possibility, but I also might want to go to an MLG event, and I'll probably have to make a choice between the two.

Limeee

Smash Champion
lol @ keith
you guys were kinda mean making him drive the whoooole ****ing way

i hope you thanked him, maybe gave him a hug or something :p

:009:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I thought no one else was allowed to drive but Keith because it was rented under his name.

I would have driven in a heartbeat and split up the time. :\

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's a possibility, but I also might want to go to an MLG event, and I'll probably have to make a choice between the two.
Yeah, if MLG picks Brawl up again next season, I certainly wouldn't blame you for opting to go to that instead of one of our tournaments. =P Though I will be trying to pick dates that don't conflict with major Summer tournaments so people interested in going to those won't have to choose just because they're on the same date.

If I'm not the only one driving, then I'm down for a BC trip.
*like*

lol @ keith
you guys were kinda mean making him drive the whoooole ****ing way

i hope you thanked him, maybe gave him a hug or something :p

:009:
*like*

:005: CHARMELEON used HUG!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
There was some age limit required to be registered as a driver for the car or something. I still think that people should've jumped in and drove.... **** the law bro.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
It wasn't really a big deal. I was the only one registered under the rental to drive.

Mike crashes into curbs and parking lot poles, and Brandon drives like... well, yeah... LOL~

I wouldn't mind Dim and I doing the driving, if he's down for the trip again. Alvin drives too, right?

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
should switch to mcdonalds next time dan

also about how much money did u guys spend? including tourney fees and food and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom