• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
A legendary pool would be my pool at Alberta beatdown for melee. I can't remember it exactly but it was something along the lines of sid (that pika player), Jack, Me, T-Block, Luke, and Dan. I think that was the pool, ****ing insane.
there were no melee pools at alberta beatdown, i'm surprised you guys managed time for it for brawl =/

lilseph

Smash Ace
ohhhhhhh i remember. I complained about the pool i was in and you said it was legit. I remember that:glare:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
This new format is really annoying. It's just adding more and more junk between the top of the page, and the info you want to read. Almost as annoying as the MLG stream being at the top of every page.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I hate SmashBlue. It's ugly. They just shouldn't take a design, and then clutter it up with **** at the top of every single page.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha im so down! Falco vs. Jiggz? bo3?
Oh! I didn't think you'd be so willing to accept your inevitable ****.
Yeah, best of 3 sounds good to me.

RPS stage list?
I'm fine with any alterations you may have in mind.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'll be surprised if I lose/impressed if Mike wins.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I already said surgery was held off due to being unable to intubate me, so...

If weather permits and whatnot, I'm back in action for one more month before my surgery on the 7th of December. Game on!

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I don't know if I will be able to make it tommorow, seeing as I think I have caught a cold, but I have been improving at a fast rate so I might be able to.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What time will the room be opened btw?
I wanna try and get there early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom