• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Frio

Smash Champion
I paid for halve of it man AND it was a bday present on their part so I got nothing else >_>

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Are you going to NS right away? It's kind of a pain in the *** to go to BC you know. Most of us want to car pool there and it's just too time consuming during school.
I usually leave like, the day of my last final, and I do have work lined up for when I get back. If, however, a date at the end of April (i.e. the 21st or the 28th) works that much better for everybody else, I could work something out to stay here until then to run the event. I understand it takes a lot of effort to get here, and we're all very grateful that you guys put the effort towards visiting us; this is why I'm consulting you guys before I put the thread up to figure out what would be the best for all of you.

I'm all for it. We can just drive ftw. I can be the one to drive this time or Keith. Or something. idk.

I wanna fight you again, Jake.
Likewise. =]

P.S. - Our new venue laughs at the P6 venue. Just sayin'~

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Our venue is pretty beast now, no sweaty office smash this time round.

You should give us another chance, and let me **** you all on home turf :smirk:

We can try and work something out with BC coming up there,
trust me I want us too
, but after or before? Pheonix.

ilu all <3

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I WAS IN UNFAMILIAR AREAS

there were many unworthy citizens who were trying to do that :urg:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Was that the wasabi incident?

Phoenix 6 was the last time I ever brought food to anything :(

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sushi is amazing I can't understand how anybody can dislike it! Next time try Korean BBQ.

Life's good as a person that can eat pretty much everything.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Sushi is da bess

but mostly just California rolls

o god California rolls

/white

Frio

Smash Champion
I used Talim and Kilik. They've completely thrown out talim and Kilik is a new male edge master =_=. The new Pole kid is annoying as hell. I think I'm gonna start using Mitsurugi cuz he's a badass.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I hope they play the stream on Sunday, since I won't be able to watch it tomorrow. I really want to see the looks on the commentators' faces when Alfishans exceeds their expectations.

Good luck Luke! ^~^

:005:

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
are they goin to stream tomorrow or are they goin to record the entire thing and stream sunday?

also please link the stream

gl luke!!

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Damn not having a Wii, really want to get diddy as a sub for next monthly, but no where to practice T-T

Frio

Smash Champion
I wish I was at the dodgeball game, I had a Chinese festival tonight so I was in dress clothes so I couldnt go =/

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I wish I was at the dodgeball game, I had a Chinese festival tonight so I was in dress clothes so I couldnt go =/
Ohh what happened at that festival?

Thinking I need to add some of you guys on MSN. Good idea or totally absurd? I am kinda quiet unless provoked x_x

Top Bottom