• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey Darren, we should team. Wario/Sonic & Peach?
For sure man. I was actually gonna ask you first if no one responded to my post. We did well last time and it was fun!

Wario/Sonic + Peach/Kirby? :)

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Three things.

Date for March tourney: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31. Things might be tight for Uni/College students around this time, so please let me know what dates work for you guys.

Japan people: I'll be on Skype all night, starting now. As soon as you guys get a chance, please also log on, so we can nail things down. We need to discuss:
- flights (and prices)
- schedule what we want to do
- book hotels around this (in case we're going to be in different cities throughout the trip)
If you aren't confirmed for Japan, you can still come on and figure out if our plan works for you. If anyone doesn't have me on Skype already, I'm brningpyre (whoa!?).

Impulse people: We need to figure out what flights people want to take, and where we're staying. I'm going to this, as well. If anyone's bought tickets or secured housing, let us know. Otherwise we'll start looking. Also, who's all going?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
no feb tourney?
maybe we could have a smashfest

:009:
Wut? There's still a Feb. tourney... (LOOK AT THE TITLE)

I'm only asking about the March one, because some people (who have to travel and arrange things ahead of time) wanted to know when it'd be.

Also, the Feb. tourney is later in the month, so this allows us to use any date in March so that people can still have it booked off ahead of time.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Just to be 100% clear I won't be going to Japan, have fun though guys weaboo it up at all costs

I added you on Skype anyways, Keith.

I should be going to Impulse, but like the scrub I am I won't actually know for sure for the next little while. Looking at March dates, this isn't SUPER LIKELY so don't base it on just us, but me and the DK man were thinking about coming up again so later in the month would probably be better. If we do come up there again it'll most likely be March, so just putting it out there. I do have to talk to him about it though.

But yeah hype

MeSSi

Smash Ace
i dono about impulse keith...

i was planning on getting a job in my field before i grad on june 6 (like getting a job while i am still in school)

but if things dont work out. i am def interested

when do u wanna book tickets and have all the planning done by?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I´m interested in Impulse actually. I´ll keep myself updated on what going on with it.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
We're on Skype right now, discussing the Japan trip. Brandon, get on this.

This is the itinerary we came up with so far. The most notable thing is that we'd be flying into Osaka, instead of Tokyo - the prices are the same for flights. This makes sense in a number of ways, especially since it allows us to travel around Japan and get time in each city.

(day) (day-time)
(night-time)

Aug. 3 Flight
Flight
Aug. 4 Flight/Arrival in Osaka
Osaka
Aug. 5 Osaka
Osaka
Aug. 6 Travel to Kyoto
Kyoto
Aug. 7 Kyoto
Kyoto
Aug. 8 Travel to Hiroshima
Hiroshima
Aug. 9 Hiroshima
Travel to Tokyo
Aug. 10 Tokyo - Tournament
Tokyo - Tournament
Aug. 11 Tokyo - Tournament
Tokyo - Tournament
Aug. 12 Tokyo - Tournament
Tokyo - Tournament
Aug. 13 Tokyo
Tokyo
Aug. 14 Hakone Day Trip
Hakone Day Trip
Aug. 15 Tokyo
Tokyo
Aug. 16 Tokyo
Tokyo We may have to travel to Osaka ahead of time if we only take a 1 week rail pass (and save a couple hundred bucks)
Aug. 17 Leave from Narita, Tokyo Airport We might want to leave from Osaka as well, since it will save on ticket prices.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Mark seemed interested as well

not sure though

-

WHY NINJA ME

WHY

****ing alberta

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Go back to the tournament listings. Then click the corresponding number in the "Replies" column.

Frio

Smash Champion
You guys will never catch up to my post count

I c u lurking Mike, so much for quiting SWF :awesome:

T-block

B2B TST
i never said i was quitting SWF ._.

man i remember i had highest post count for the original RPS thread

then i remembered that caring about post count is lame

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
In this thread I think I had the highest post count at one point, but then mark started spamming a **** ton and I started not bothering to read the thread much anymore cuz there was so much crap I didn't want to read

Frio

Smash Champion
Yo Keith, Dorothy just told me they have a pokemon center store In Tokyo, We should totally go to that lulz.

Top Bottom