• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Go Alphifishans! Way to represent with that AB tag!

Hey Stephan, which file do I launch for Melty Blood?

MBAA Mk2, MBAA, or MBAACC 正式版改键工具 v1.1?

T.O. Joe: MK does not overcentralize our region.
*tune into tourney, and see all MK dittoes*
Yeah, okay~

Frio

Smash Champion
At one point they started called him Alfukins I lol'd. They seem to have gotten his name down now though.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Choking is what I do best

EDIT: inb4sexualreference.

Also, it's funny because I was worried about vsing mar1 in bracket days before the tournament cause I've played him on wifi and is a really good, defensive DK. I 2 stocked him game 1 so at that point I was sure I had it, then he won delfino just barely. I CP'd PS1, he was winning then I made a comeback with via a fully charged fsmash at 80%, but then ps1's windmill completely ****ed me (dsmashed him for the kill but it saved him). As far as sauce goes... I was playing him the whole time I've been here pretty much and was kinda wrecking him with GaW in friendlies, then I had to play him in pools where I 2-0'd him, but he's the type of player that is really good at adapting to ****, and when GaW is the type of character that can be destroyed by simple tactics it's hard to consistently beat someone like that. In hindsight I should've gone MK for both matches. Oh well, sorry AB.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh ****, I can actually make this next tourney. I get back on the 22nd!
I´ve been going through brawl withdrawls while on this trip. What´s wrong with me lol

I need a partner for this :o

KillLock

Smash Lord
lol but then i climbed losers like a bawss and only got knocked out by AB :awesome:

but real talk i dunno why you went to an MK legal tourney, should of just kept the money for impulse, where the real **** is going down yo.

p.s: how did you guys do in teams?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am going to impulse aswell. We got 5th in teams, beating blackanese+will and doing very well vs ally/holy. We lost to vinnie+tojoe in losers, which I think was probably the team designed the best to beat us because vinnie seriously knows how to **** GaW as MK, even in teams.

KillLock

Smash Lord
oh pretty legit yo. anyway you'll get'em next time luke, no choking! u got dis.

Frio

Smash Champion
When is impulse? Maybe I'll go over to Ontario to help my family farm then stop by for the tournament.

Top Bottom