• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Good **** this weekend guys, you might just see more of me in the not so distant future

i think i found a second home, ish was hype

&Keith if you're gonna upload some friendlies you need to show the world that hype :falcon: v :mariobrawl:

oh god so much sexy

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
Good **** this weekend guys, you might just see more of me in the not so distant future

i think i found a second home, ish was hype

&Keith if you're gonna upload some friendlies you need to show the world that hype :falcon: v :mariobrawl:

oh god so much sexy
next time you come down u owe me $2 my boi

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
remind me next time son

we should do bo5 double or nothing :smirk:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Anyone not going to Japan (and even those that are going), should be talkin' about this tourney! Apparently Luke and Jack are confirmed already?

I'll see if I can make both, but I'm not 100% yet.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yeah i might be going to Impulse but nothing's confirmed yet

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
honestly don't know if I want to go anymore after dealing with Megabus over the phone.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
So, I tried to get these two playing in sync at the same time, and Firefox just crashed from how awesome it was.

It works now, and I love it. "What did you say? HEYYYEYAAYEYEYEYEYAYAYA!"

(I love you too, Jamie)

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm kinda scared to look at the link but I'm gonna be a man about it.

EDIT: It's just a song and I dont have the patience to sit through it >_>

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Alright guys, I really need to know...what would be a good date for you guys to come to BC in the next few months for Phoenix 7? I have to book a date with the venue; the place we host our tournaments now holds a lot of events, and I need to set the date very soon to ensure we'll get the one we want. I set March 17th for a tentative date, but Mark pointed out that that happens to be around the second wave of midterms. Is there, perhaps, a date between then and Finals that could work, say, the 31st or something? (the 24th is already unavailable) I can't likely host after finals because I'll be going back to NS for the Summer again...

I really need some input on this. With the new venue and the stuff we've got lined up with Tin Man's Summer tournament, this is actually shaping up to be our best tournament yet, and it would be a shame if you guys couldn't make it. =[

:005:

YOU GUYS WOULD NINJA MY LARGE POST FOR SNSD BS

Frio

Smash Champion
Are you going to NS right away? It's kind of a pain in the *** to go to BC you know. Most of us want to car pool there and it's just too time consuming during school.

Frio

Smash Champion
The actually tourney ruined my trip more than anything. That little room was pretty lame. Just hanging out and looking for mario party was the best part (Excluding the guy who farted on Mike).

Top Bottom