• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Viridian City #2: Marth 7th -- RESULTS!!!!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wario is even, its slightly in his favor.

But chaos marth since I can't bug you on aim anymore, when do you think the videos might be up by?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
is ok then even a proper sentence with a subject and a predicate?
Eh, you know what I meant. I capitalize and punctuate everything properly. Sometimes I just don't care enough to express a complete thought (in terms of grammar).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch just needs to get laid, help him out crismas!

Idk who the hell you are but not only was that a ***** comment. That was also very rude to my friend. I dont't care if you got a problem with me. If you have one, keep it directed to me like the other azzholes do and not drag anyone else into it. Keep your BS directed to me and me ONLY if you got a problem you no good for nothing B@stard. I'm reporting this one. I hope your stupid azz gets banned.

PLK

Smash Rookie
Dude thats like really disrespectful to crismas as a woman of class. Alex should drop-kick you.
oh stfu lmao, stop trying to play the hero or w/e

Alex and Cris know mEE well enough, they can take a joke, we are hotel/smash buddies <3

but really, get dark peach a women

Idk who the hell you are but not only was that a ***** comment. That was also very rude to my friend. I dont't care if you got a problem with me. If you have one, keep it directed to my like the other azzholes do and not drag anyone else into it. Keep your BS directed to me and me ONLY if you got a problem you no good for nothing B@stard. I'm reporting tis one. I hope your stupid azz gets banned.
Oh you have no idea.

PLK

Smash Rookie
OHSNAPS ITS EE :D I love this guy. master of accountssss
what up dawg!?!?

EE, as much as I like you, you really did kinda cross the line with that.
I really don't think cris will think I was degrading her, I included her in a joke that's all and she knows I was kidding, chill out whitey. :3
Just who the hell is this azzhole and what does he want?
bro those z's instead of s's are really cool for cursing, nice work bro

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme- MELEE :)!
: )

Well Mid-tier users complain WAY too much.

They have it alot better then low-tier users.

And low-tier users don't complain as often. go figure.
Low tier users have different expectations about matchup disadvantages that they will face. They're more open to the idea of losing for playing their character because of this. >.>

I thought the Crismas comment was really funny. And you know what? If the suggestion had been for Yes to "help DarkPch out" instead, nobody would have given a darn.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
: )

Low tier users have different expectations about matchup disadvantages that they will face. They're more open to the idea of losing for playing their character because of this. >.>

I thought the Crismas comment was really funny. And you know what? If the suggestion had been for Yes to "help DarkPch out" instead, nobody would have given a darn.

Yeah, but that doesnt change the fact its still a bad match-up and still a winnable one. It should be more motivation for the player to get better and overcome it. I play marth and he only has a 60-40 match-up against metaknight yet i still lose at it. But instead of complaining i ask around for tips. I do complain about the diddy match-up though. Even if marth wins that. but because i I don't know what to do D: someone help me on that one. I suck vs diddy sooo much.

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
I wonder if anti would do better vs chrome than clutch does.

Chaos Marth if u could PM me when your gonna post the video's up plz i have embarrisingly bad doubles vids i need to review not to mention my set vs Wes were a missed down smash cost me the set!!!!

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
I wonder if anti would do better vs chrome than clutch does.

Chaos Marth if u could PM me when your gonna post the video's up plz i have embarrisingly bad doubles vids i need to review not to mention my set vs Wes were a missed down smash cost me the set!!!!
ohlord you're gonna have to wait a couple of days then <_<

I'm doing singles first this time and getting winner's grand and loser's finals before any other doubles sets.

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
ohlord you're gonna have to wait a couple of days then <_<

I'm doing singles first this time and getting winner's grand and loser's finals before any other doubles sets.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K thats cool, btw everyone come to SWR VI!!1!1!2!!!!

Edit: OR FACE THE POWER OF EXODIA!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just spent my time reading this whole thread and all I have to say is Drk. Peach, No Johns. Seriously just get better.

I think at the next tournament I'm going to I'll john like Drk. Peach so I get as good as him in the Meta Knight matchup.
This is what we call being a **** and a straight tool just to sound funny and show off on the net. really when the subject was already dropped.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't understand why people can't get the name "Dark.Pch" right. It's always Drk.Peach or something. <_<

ADHD

Smash Hero

Yeah, but that doesnt change the fact its still a bad match-up and still a winnable one. It should be more motivation for the player to get better and overcome it. I play marth and he only has a 60-40 match-up against metaknight yet i still lose at it. But instead of complaining i ask around for tips. I do complain about the diddy match-up though. Even if marth wins that. but because i I don't know what to do D: someone help me on that one. I suck vs diddy sooo much.
Spam nair and fair to catch the bananas.

yellowroy

Smash Ace
Lol I just said that I was reading this whole thread, half were about you saying something about MKs and Snakes. I really didn't know you would act like this and showing off on the net? Lol, but I will edit my post since you are getting mad and stuff to things like this so sorry if it offended you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude......I am Dark.Pch. It is a daily thing I go through. I'm use to this.

Also, to end all this crap amd me causing drama and sapmming up threads, I decided to stop entering tournaments. My sig speaks for it self. I'm not cut out to play competitive. If I go to a tourny it might be that one on friday, but I doubt that. I might play again in the summer if I am up tp dealing with this games crap. But for now, i'm done with this. Sorry I had it with myself and this game in general. it's annoying and I am not having any fun at all with this. I straight suck.

I'm going back to playing the accordieon for merengue tipico (Look it up if some of you don't know what that is) and my art work. Oh and the guitar. I play merengue on that. I'll have more fun with that. if by any chance I am spotted at at tourny besides the one on saturday (if I go that is) its just cause I am THAT bored and will just play friendlies. I will not enter. This puts en end to all the drama and problems I cause. I officially retire from competitive brawl. mY peach can't do **** anymore and I can never play the way i know I can and lose when I could win.

Now back to happy brawling.

nintendomaster24

Smash Cadet
NNID
NMaster
1: ADHD ($385.00) - Witnessed 1st hand why Diddy is high on the tier list. Felt great to lose to someone who was truly better than me. Legitimate loss and I promised him I would beat him next time.

2: Shadow ($192.50) - would love to play your MK

3: Snakee ($115.50) - Wanted to play you too. Need that rematch from Play n Trade haha

9: Anti - great seeing u

13: Ether - awesome wolf

13: DM - would also love to play your MK

17: Jband - nastiest luigi ever

33: Crismas - great dubz match and nice peach.

33: J.G. WentWorth - crazy hair LOL. great guy, need to play you

49: Chaos Marth - NEED those friendlies haha

49: Heero - great lucas dittos and thanks for teaming up with me

33: Shin Bowser Meow - honest guy. really cool. need to play your DK man

to everyone else, great games and can't wait to play you next time.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California &quot;Tag name: KS13
Dude......I am Dark.Pch. It is a daily thing I go through. I'm use to this.

Also, to end all this crap amd me causing drama and sapmming up threads, I decided to stop entering tournaments. My sig speaks for it self. I'm not cut out to play competitive. If I go to a tourny it might be that one on friday, but I doubt that. I might play again in the summer if I am up tp dealing with this games crap. But for now, i'm done with this. Sorry I had it with myself and this game in general. it's annoying and I am not having any fun at all with this. I straight suck.

I'm going back to playing the accordieon for merengue tipico (Look it up if some of you don't know what that is) and my art work. Oh and the guitar. I play merengue on that. I'll have more fun with that. if by any chance I am spotted at at tourny besides the one on saturday (if I go that is) its just cause I am THAT bored and will just play friendlies. I will not enter. This puts en end to all the drama and problems I cause. I officially retire from competitive brawl. mY peach can't do **** anymore and I can never play the way i know I can and lose when I could win.

Now back to happy brawling.
Dude if you do go this Saturday, I'd like to play you in friendlies, possibly mm maybe if I have enough cash on me.

I suck so much myself, I can't do crap in tourneys, somehow I do well in friendlies but I don't show it in tourneys. I'm disappointed in myself for it. But I think it's my fault because of pressure. Eh, maybe I'll get better in the near future, my goal is to be as good as Jash and I want to face him till I get better with Toon Link.

So if you decide to go to the tourney for a friendly, I'd like to face you in a nice match.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude if you do go this Saturday, I'd like to play you in friendlies, possibly mm maybe if I have enough cash on me.

I suck so much myself, I can't do crap in tourneys, somehow I do well in friendlies but I don't show it in tourneys. I'm disappointed in myself for it. But I think it's my fault because of pressure. Eh, maybe I'll get better in the near future, my goal is to be as good as Jash and I want to face him till I get better with Toon Link.

So if you decide to go to the tourney for a friendly, I'd like to face you in a nice match.
I'm pretty much the same as you right now. Jash though, that boy is insane. He could teach you some stuff. but he bounce too. best TL out.

Top Bottom