• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
What's the seed list Tech?

Bonds The Snake of Myth and Legend
MJFree
Freepow
FreeLux

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well if Gifts can't go (which is looking likely) then:

1. Need someone to pick up Seagull from the airport.

2. Need someone to pick me up and drop me off. Preferably someone housing with WTP.

God this sucks.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I know I haven't talked to anyone in a while but I am still going to this. My dad will be in Flint this weekend and I will have a ride there considering it's about an hour away.

So see you guys there. ^ _ ^

LOE1

Smash Lord
o shiz kryz is comming?
whats next reflex?
...well, can always use some more expierence with wario.
besides, tall dun know about meh improved wario once again

ZTD | TECHnology

Still need a ride to this somehow. If I have to take the train, I'm gonna be stuck in Ann Arbor Saturday night and I have to work the following morning. So I moreso need a ride home at the very least.

I don't wanna take the KS ca spot because they are RELYING on the arrangement we made DRDN. They need that money to attend this.

LOE1

Smash Lord
darn, i wanted to learn some tricks from the bike master.
o wellz, i got my own tricks

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
where does Kryz live? If he's in northern Indiana, we can probably swing by and pick him up.

DeLux

While I normally absolutely detest MMing, I gotta do what I can to reduce our gas bill since nobody wanted to see me do the habanero + everclear challenge for $3 a head. That being said, if there are free setups later in bracket, I'll be taking MM's $5 Bo3, $10+ Bo5 pending approval

DeLux

I'm under the impression that in order to run on time, the schedule is going to have to stagger some pools in during late doubles bracket.

At least that's what the math indicates.

DeLux

Are you saying you want to MM me during doubles? :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek, since I finally figured this little ditty out, for the people viewing the stream at home, I will be do a LIVE bracket for this on Challonge.com.

This is going to be a way for those viewing at home to keep up to date on the hype bracket matches that don't make it to stream. I think this is going to be a fun thing for us on the stream team to do to help increase the experience of the stream monsters.

When the tournament actually starts, viewers at home will be able to follow the bracket at challonge.com/PhoenixSaga4. I'll be posting the real link in my usual AiB blog the day of the event.

Thought this would be a cool thing to do for a tourney of this caliber.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Derek, since I finally figured this little ditty out, for the people viewing the stream at home, I will be do a LIVE bracket for this on Challonge.com.

This is going to be a way for those viewing at home to keep up to date on the hype bracket matches that don't make it to stream. I think this is going to be a fun thing for us on the stream team to do to help increase the experience of the stream monsters.

When the tournament actually starts, viewers at home will be able to follow the bracket at challonge.com/PhoenixSaga4. I'll be posting the real link in my usual AiB blog the day of the event.

Thought this would be a cool thing to do for a tourney of this caliber.
Awesome I'm usually asking for an online bracket the whole tourney, its so much better to ask for stream matches

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Awesome I'm usually asking for an online bracket the whole tourney, its so much better to ask for stream matches
In one of my talks with Alex Strife he brought it up. Once he said it, I immediately thought it would be prefect for Phoenix Saga 4. I think it will turn out well.

ZTD | TECHnology

Nah, I've found a solution. **** the bus. I'm trying to save as much extra venue to be used for others as I can. I do not wanna use on me if I can avoid it.

I'm going to ride with KS/IA and house with them at DRDN's. DRDN will be riding with Indiana.

Yes this is semi complicated but at least I get the ride with cool people and some good practice the night before.

Top Bottom