• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

What's The Point

Smash Master
I offer my services as MM bookie. Since no one ever plays thier MMs I will offer to keep track or find MMs for people to play. My services require payment of $1 for every $5 you win.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll be taking MMs with :wolf: :falcon: and my new-ish :peach:

mostly $1 but I MIGHT be able to do a $5 or two
:wolf: dittos for any amount?
$2 for all 3?
$5 non character lock?
:wolf: vs :popo: $5. I've owed you a money match since apex bby.
lmao i am probably available for the meeting tonight

joe i know you love real ramen that's why i'm tryna pick you up SON. i don't wanna have to drop you off @ wtp's tho so you might need to stay @ zinoto's w me. it's fine if i have to but yeah
I'm fine with any place as long as I have a place to sleep (Floor, couch, bed, etc...) and a ride.

Anyone wanna take the :wolf: challenge? Me, Kain, and Ally/Jcav/Xatic/Sparta Kick on a team with no team attack on vs you (3 v 1). You pay us an amount to enter and we each pay back that amount. You put in $3 then we give you $3 each so you'd make 9. You lose the $3 then you give us each a dollar. Only legal stage is corneria.

:018:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Looks good to me lol

Only Wolf I fear is Kain tbh :D :D :D

Only someone stupid would take the wolf challenge lol. You could all 3 be nolimar with team attack off and beat anyone

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Looks good to me lol

Only Wolf I fear is Kain tbh :D :D :D

Only someone stupid would take the wolf challenge lol. You could all 3 be nolimar with team attack off and beat anyone
People did the :ganondorf: challenge at apex and he kills insanely good when all 3 can't hurt each other. :wolf: doesn't have that luxury.

What's the matter, scared?

DeLux

The ganon challenge was a gaunlet challenge of 5 1v1 matches. It is in no way related to what you're proposing.

DeLux

confused on what you mean here. I'm a derp, explain more pls. :3
I am willing to MM each of your characters individually for $2 each. So I'd probably beat your CF, lose to your peach, and your wolf would be a toss up. I am also willing to just do one MM where you can pick and choose any of those characters for $5.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I literally laughed out loud at how ******** a 3v1 against Wolves would be.

I can just see the cascading wall of Bairs coming at me.

I'm also pretty sure they can collectively make themselves invincible by standing on top of each other and spamming shine.

Xatic

Smash Lord
I am willing to MM each of your characters individually for $2 each. So I'd probably beat your CF, lose to your peach, and your wolf would be a toss up. I am also willing to just do one MM where you can pick and choose any of those characters for $5.
That's a lot xD I'll get back to you. For now I can say I'll do one with you for $2

So apparently, my roommate is out of town until Saturday afternoon.
"Party at Derek's" is all I read.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I literally laughed out loud at how ******** a 3v1 against Wolves would be.

I can just see the cascading wall of Bairs coming at me.

I'm also pretty sure they can collectively make themselves invincible by standing on top of each other and spamming shine.
LOOOOOL. This killed me for some reason.

D

Deleted member

pretty much confirmed for this

sf tourney i was going to got rescheduled

fzk

Top Bottom