• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
the EC people that are coming should try to let me and derek know who's in the car.
On AiB, I've seen interest from Bloodcross so far. He is the only EC player besides Vinnie, and Mr. R.

I've also heard some interest from Waldo and Salem through a few skype conversations, but I haven
't heard much since.

Patches

Smash Master
so, im hoping for a government cheque to come in. if it does, I'll be bringing $100 specifically just for MMs.

hit me up if you want one. $1 - 5 for :gw: or $1 - 2 for :pikachu2:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Clowsui, Zinoto wants to stay at my place on Friday, and since you are getting Seagull, you should just house with me.

EC people need to decide on car or bus faster. Wheter I have to pick them up our not really matters.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Does everyone realize this is THIS WEEK. Arrangments should be made by now and we should all be on the same page.

I'm housing KS/IL/West MI/Tech

Are any of you bringing a tv? How about a wii? I have 2 tvs for brawl setup and if noones bringing another TV ill put the extra tables away so there's more space. I would prefer to have atleast 1 more TV so the SF is more practice for everyone

My number is 5863441985 TXT me for any questions about the housing I work until 5 all weekdays so ill respond when I can

Also Xatic which of my stuff do I Need to bring to help with stream and stuff?

Xatic

Smash Lord
Also Xatic which of my stuff do I Need to bring to help with stream and stuff?
whatever you can bring, we'll find a use for it. thanks babez <3

preferably an external monitor with HDMI connections, and extra laptop (I do actually need an extra laptop sadly), and anything else you can think of to bring for stream stuff. I'll be testing out the stream at WTP's on Friday night with the equipment he provides.

Could use some USB headsets (normal ones are fine too) if you have them and a USB Hub with about 3-4 USB ports on them.

Like I said just bring w/e you think will be useful I'm sure we'll find some good use for it.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I will be bringing a wii if I do go, not sure about a tv. Possibly 2 wiis if Hades brings mine to PS :3 (or if he doesnt get a ride I dunno)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The cougar/bitty/booty slaying birdcage will consist of myself, Keitaro, and Shugo. I'm trying to see if I can get a 4th person to come but it's not looking too likely.

Anybody good who's looking to practice some dubs on wifi against Patches and myself, hit me up.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Tech and Kenny?
Tech and Krys?
Kenny and Krys?
Atomsk and Shugo?
Shugo and Keitaro?
Eh? Eh?

Throwing ideas out there lol.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
loled @ I dont need to worry about that

being underrated is always gud makes for funny commentary and more hype on stream

and BC better know dat gandw mu :C

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Open to team with Krys if he needs a teammate.

EDIT: I'm not overly picky I just wanna have a shot of doing we'll with someone who knows what they're doing. I'll just play it by ear.

Top Bottom