• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Did you get my PM?
I'd rather you not miss the tournament due to the possible plan change.
Yeah I got it but I just want to support Techs Tourney. The fact im cleaning my house when im not working means im going to play like crap and make serge look bad. Plus its not really worth it to have you drive those extra hours just for me when you have a friend to stay with basically AT the Venue

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Yeah I got it but I just want to support Techs Tourney. The fact im cleaning my house when im not working means im going to play like crap and make serge look bad. Plus its not really worth it to have you drive those extra hours just for me when you have a friend to stay with basically AT the Venue
I mean, I would feel bad taking the money you were offering us if you weren't even going >_>
Maybe next tournament I host I'll waive your venue and singles/doubles entry in exchange at a later date?

Assuming you make it out to KS

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
This is ********.

I guess I'll just have to help myself by taking the train to the venue. The bright side is that I'll be in Ann Arbor at 8 am leaving me plenty of time to get set up.

But I CANNOT stay in Ann Arbor overnight. I NEED a ride home from this or there's going to be some complications. The train stops running at 11:00 so I'm not going to be able to take it back home. Since Thugz is insistent on taking my only ride to the event, I need some help here....

What's The Point

Smash Master
I figured IN was taking you.

But really MW:W should just go to DRDN's. It's an extra 50 (+20 to get Tech) minutes for a **** ton more room and AC for the night. Plus no Thugz. Also no guilt.

Worst-case I could get you on Friday depending on what EC does.

ZTD | TECHnology

Wait....IS Indiana taking me? I mean if that were the case, I could just house them Friday so its less driving. That's if Kansas decides to cram into Thugz's place..lol.

Things need to be finalized.

Quickly. I have enough to worry..my inbox is on blast right now lmao.

ZTD | TECHnology

That puts me in Detroit, in the middle of the night and I'd have to take the incredibly unsafe and unreliable DDOT busses to the even more unsafe Fairgrounds.

I would like to avoid that.

Plus, I wanna hang out with people afterwards and enjoy B Dubs!!

I might just house Indiana if it comes down to it. But if they needed housing Saturday, they'd have to house with DRDN.

Idgaf what happens, I need a ride.

ZTD | TECHnology

I just wanna know how the **** I'm getting home without risking getting shot.

EDIT: There is no Greyhound running from Ann Arbor to Detroit that night.

**** my life.

ZTD | TECHnology

I laughed. I won't lie.

EDIT: About 2 seconds away from telling Thugz that I claim the Kansas car. They were my only option at this point.

Cameronpiqua1

Smash Rookie
I need to find a carpool to this event. If there is anyone that lives in ohio who is going to this tournament or who is driving through ohio please allow me to come with u

I will throw on for as much gas as needed. An give u my UMVC3 on 360 as another form of payment.

My number is 937 304 0744 so someone can contact me. You can call or text me

:phone:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Sooo DRDN West MI might just stay in kzoo and travel the 1:45 hour back and forth on saturday. Unless you were housing Super's car then idk. But we still might house with you still trying to finalize stuff.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I need to find a carpool to this event. If there is anyone that lives in ohio who is going to this tournament or who is driving through ohio please allow me to come with u

I will throw on for as much gas as needed. An give u my UMVC3 on 360 as another form of payment.

My number is 937 304 0744 so someone can contact me. You can call or text me

:phone:
What area of Ohio do you live in. If it is near Cleveland someone may be able to bring you.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Okay so, I didn't realize that this whole situation was going to be complicated, but I just talked to Lux about this and if the problem is mostly about getting tech home, can we just plan for MWW to house with me friday, go to the tourney, take tech home, house with drdn or tech? That seems like it helps alleviate a little bit of the driving stress before the tourney, which is why this plan was created, and also gets tech home. Win-Win?

Also, ^ whoever you are from muskegon, if you guys housed with drdn or tech, you could take tech home and then we could help the MWW car not have to drive as much saturday night/sunday morning, and so everything would work out peachy. Is that a possibility?

PS: I know that this complicated things Tech, but try to hold your anger and remember that this car that's driving 10+ HOURS to go to your tourney is a car of guests to our smash community. They're making a trip that's longer than our trip to apex (for Lux and Bonds, at least), and I understand that you have no ride, but I talked to Lux about this for their benefit. That being said, I didn't really quite understand the situation before I proposed this to Lux, so excuse me for complicating the situation. If only there were more cars in this state... (lol irony)

PPS: I now return to being mute on smashboards, this post is an exception

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm not so much angry, but more so worried. I have 4 exams this week, I have to finalize the schedule, host a meeting and everyone is blowing up my inbox asking me for last minute favors. I'm stressed lol.

And the Muskegon car is full as far as I know.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Thugz is legit that's why, and you can stop giving him crap please

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Everyone needs to chill.

I'll find out my status for the tourny tomorrow, I'll more than likely be able to go. I'll keep everyone updated when I find out whats happening.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
First thing that should be done is fix the starting time for singles before any more people check the OP. Can't let anyone have illusions about being able to enter if they arrive after 2pm.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
So it went from I'm housing a dozen people to I have the weekend to myself...cool

Hope everyone has fun

BTW I need to know this by 5 today I'm out for helping so I can make plans with non smash friends

I dont like this last minute bull****

Xatic

Smash Lord
So it went from I'm housing a dozen people to I have the weekend to myself...cool

Hope everyone has fun

BTW I need to know this by 5 today I'm out for helping so I can make plans with non smash friends

I dont like this last minute bull****
wow.. lol

Sorry that happened. Hope you can still find a way to make it out.

ZTD | TECHnology

Our special mystery guest is going to need some housing as well so I might need some assistance with that. More to come later this afternoon.

Top Bottom