• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Seagull Joe I'll want a mm probably :wolf: vs :olimar: I'll get you at the venue.

I'm still convinced that Salem is our secret guest. I also hope Alex Strife comes, we can talk ponies.

:pinkiepie:

Cameronpiqua1

Smash Rookie
I live in the dayton area :/

But if anyone is coming through the dayton area by chance plz let me kno. My number is 937 304 0744. Call or text

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It does indeed my good sir.

Gooood

[COLLAPSE="Money Matches"]
Patches
• $1 :popo: vs :gw:
• $1 :popo: vs :pikachu2:
• $1 :olimar: vs :gw:
• $1 :olimar: vs :pikachu2:

TOJoe
• $5 :olimar: vs :metaknight:

Seagull Joe
• $? :olimar: vs :wolf:

Ally
• $2 :metaknight: vs :falcon:

LOFree1
• $2-5 :olimar: vs :warioc:

Still looking for more $1-5
[/COLLAPSE]

What's The Point

Smash Master
Since nobody ever does their money matches I am taking it upon myself to seek our people and get them to play. On top of that, if you ever want some one to.give you.money just ask me and I'll point out done one I know will MM you.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
First game of the NBA Finals tonight. I got Miami to win the series in game 6. My dawg KING JAMES!

Btw I hope you guys came to give up your money here. ALL I DO IS SMASH HEADS BRO!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I'm guessing we're all settled then?

The Forks are housing with Thugz, another OOS group is taking Tech to the venue, and Clowsui is going to take Tech home?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
We will know for sure by tonight.

Gifts may be able to go again and he will know tonight. If that works out then everything will go back to the original plan.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The people running the stream are myself and Xatic so just text us. Tech will have enough going on lol.

ExplodingClay

Smash Apprentice
This will be my second to last update. I have the money I need, so I should be able to go, but it all depends on if my parental units are going to force me to use that money to replace a school calculator that someone stole from me or not. =P

Top Bottom