• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
IL? Since when was I not housing them?

I assume you meant IN since that is who Tech said is giving you a ride.
You are correct

@Xatic okay I like that the list is mostly small things. I found my TV/monitor with hdmi works...as a single monitor if I add a second monitor it forgets the tv :/ not sure if that affects things, but when I had it attached to vans laptop he was able to use it as a second screen...

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
btw why would vinnie Mr R or keitaro bother coming to this when they could stay on the EC and go to Impact 3?

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
pplz wise ya but the discouts there r better and if i could fly there @ no cost I would go since no venue fee there for me loool

+ a better chance @ 1st is gud 2

What's The Point

Smash Master
Vinnie wants Apex points, Mr. R probably is just sticking around with Vinnie and wants to make the most out of his US trip (smash-wise), Keitaro is in Ohio this weekend regardless, Impact is MK banned so it's meh, and PS4 is hype.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ya'll lucky I committed to a partner early or Shugster might have been mine for this too. <3 Patches and I will still bring the heat though.

Krystedez (namesearch): I recommend teaming with Tech if you want a highly attentive partner to work with. I know how you love coming up with creative ways to pressure the other team.

Edit: for the love of god people, it's Keitaro. LOL

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
u better show @ this cuz I wanna play u ^:X

and I already planned on them coming, just noticed that Impact 3 was on the same day today :p

What's The Point

Smash Master
Now now, Rayquaza was legitimately asking an innocent question for once. It is weird for people to travel OoR when there is a tournament in their state.

This only applies to the question itself, and not how he presents the rest of his posts.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The question itself is fine.

The way he asked it followed by every other statement supporting the question has lead to my reaction.

Anyway, not important. What is important is how SK and I are gonna stretch that *** in our doubles MM.

:denzel:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
btw why would vinnie Mr R or keitaro bother coming to this when they could stay on the EC and go to Impact 3?
I've been to enough NJ/NY tournies recently. I love to travel OOR for big tournies in the summer and I love meeting new people and support other region's tournies. Sometimes they show love back by coming to my own which is great ;)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I've been to enough NJ/NY tournies recently. I love to travel OOR for big tournies in the summer and I love meeting new people and support other region's tournies. Sometimes they show love back by coming to my own which is great ;)
same here + I need to meet/play so many people that I didn't at apex

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
DRDN I just sent you a follow up PM

Keitaro, we MMing?

:popo: vs. :falco:
:popo: vs. :snake:
:pit: / :zerosuitsamus: vs. :snake:

???

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So what I'm getting is IN Tech and west MI are housing with me.

That means anything Techs going to need for the stream he can just borrow from me

I'm going to miss a drunk shugo :(
Did you get my PM?
I'd rather you not miss the tournament due to the possible plan change.

Top Bottom