• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

steep

Smash Lord
I talked to Xero but I'm waiting on my dad to decide if he wants to go . . . Since I love going to these things with him.

Also Xero only has room for one (or maybe none?) since I want Hades to be able to go to :x
Ah i see. Well good luck! Sorry I can't be of more help. Are you not gonna go to the tourney in August in South Bend then?

clowsui

Smash Legend
me and reset going to get ramen on friday @ matsuchan.

hype

julian if you're willing to ride in the backseat of the smartcar i'll take you too

wtp you should bring people and meet us there or something...

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You should talk to XeroXen about giving you a ride Krystedez. They will be going through Indy.

EDIT: If that "someone" was supposed to be me… sorry! I'm not going to be able to attend this tourney.
By the way, we are north of Indy. So we wouldn't be going through Indy for this even if we had room.

It is also 2 hours south, so it's completely out of the way for picking anybody up. :p

Geography and whatnot.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL no, I just wanna discuss a few things relating to the tournament.

Oh and when I get home from studying, I'm officially editing the schedule.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Lol never been in the backseat of a smart car (or any seat for that matter), sounds fun. Did I PM you my address by the way?

:phone:

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
7th = 1%?

Sounds reasonable imo.

:yeahboi:

Actually in all honesty, unless we get like way past our expected turnout, payouts are staying the same. There's nothing wrong with them for this level of turnout.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I feel like EC people are going to get stranded because they are going to tell me Thursday that they expect me to pick them up at like 11 PM on Friday in Detroit.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Time for the strip club I see ;D

I'd do it as long as my money situation is still good by the day of the event.

Top Bottom