• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So, since I live like 30 secs from the venue I'm going to get there around the time when venue opens to help get stuff set up, get the stream connected to the Internet, play friendlies etc. clowsui will be there too I guess since he's housing with me.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If I decide to make pools early, no one aside from appointed staff is allowed to see or work on them. Its not like I don't trust you Chioke, its just a matter of principle is all.

But for now this is what I will do:

To gain the best posible grouping for seeding ,I need coordination from you folks.

If any of you have played certain people frequently within the past 6 months in tournament please tell me here.

In addition, please tell me about your crew or just people you play regularly. Also please let me know about your carpools. They may or may not relevant. Obviously certain groups like West MI, Ann Arbor, me/Gifts/Mikey, the Canadians, IL, KS/IA are givens. For less obvious stuff just inform me here so I can make notes.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
it looks like IL is going to try to take 2 cars (probably like 8 people). does WTP have room for us all?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
as far as I know, it's Red Ryu, me, Kain, Sago, Legan, and Arty (6 people) who want to go. Arty was in poland while we were making plans so he might be the odd man out if we can't find enough people (8 minimum) to take a second car.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Should I be looking for a partner....? I don't even know if id want to do teams if Arty couldn't come.

I'd hold out for Arty because I wanna team with him. But like what are the odds of him getting shafted..?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I would if I could, Tech. Already pulled one switcharoo this year though so I've gotta be cool on that. LOL

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If we can get a 8 seater then he won't get shafted, Red Ryu said something about that, so idk

me9595

Smash Apprentice
In addition, please tell me about your crew or just people you play regularly..
All of the people in ksev's "crew" play each other almost once a week, that includes me, angryybob, knight, nigel, stewyian, ksev, ben, and jfly (i think thats the name he goes by)
i think someone already told you this, but just double checking

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Nooo sarix thats sad :(

Also I have had SK in my pool each time for a while. So I'd like a different first seed to beat me please :)

:phone:

Top Bottom