• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

What's The Point

Smash Master
I am deathly allergic to cats :(

I hope I'm not housing with you ( in the nicest way possible)
It's very possible that you were. I'm basically housing everybody who didn't have housing planned way in advanced and I'm housing MJG/BPow. I don't know how you are getting here but if it was with them you'll need new housing. Either Thugz in AA (Small room but can fit a small car of people) or Tech (50 minutes past AA but in a house). I don't think there any other real housing options.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I would extend my home but I am filled up as of today.

I have 5 Canadians and 2-3 West MI people.

:phone:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I think something about housing with DRDN was mentioned?

@Serge: Ok, I informed the thread i had a teammate because Xatic asked me first, but I might team with Bonds because he's from KS and I gotta go 4KS to trump everything. You weren't the only other person to ask me to team (not including Xatic and Bonds), so it was more efficient to just put out there and be upfront about who I was teaming with. I stated up front in my post I picked Xatic based on order I was asked.

I'm not sure why you were offended or were the only person to throw up a huge deal about it and trying to throw a whole bunch of different reasons why we should team. I had already explicitly stated in my first post that order of asking was my determining factor. I gave you other reasons when that first reason didn't seem to satisfy you, yet you call me discourteous for saying I didn't say something I explicitly stated originally when having to decline an invitation I would like to have taken from WTP, and made the joke "I am Free" which was bolded which I'm guessing you didn't understand.

DeLux

I have absolutely no ill will towards you and hope you have the best tournament experience possible. I was just beginning to worry that you were going to stalk me or something because of how hard you were trying to get me to team despite the many different reasons I offered.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Oh yeah, DRDN can house too. I assume his offer is still up.

Can people I'm housing confirm that I'm housing them? I have Xatic's car and I assume I'm also housing IL, MW:W (Maybe not now), and EC.

serge313

Smash Cadet
oh no, I wouldn't do that lol. Thanks, I will probably do bad since I just got back last month and there will be a bunch of good people, but I will try my best. But winning isn't my priority, it's the experience and the fun.

DeLux

lol, I am probably entering only doubles and have about no shot in hell of getting close to winning that so I think we're in the same boat on that one for everything.

serge313

Smash Cadet
you would get closer than me though lol.. No one in Detroit I know plays the game, which is why I quit so much lol

DeLux

Johns imo
I have a neurological disability that prevents me from playing.

serge313

Smash Cadet
if they go to the tournament, I'd like to meet them Ori, I'm from southwest, if they are too. that'd be awesome lol

serge313

Smash Cadet
yeah, it's johns iridescent. lol.. I rather study something than play.. I get more out of it and studying is fun o.O Are you joking about the neurological disability?

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Detroit actually has some players.

Yasu, CookieCrums, Burnt Eggs, Cody, and AO2
He wasn't really worth a mention. Never is, really. Plus, I wouldn't recommend anyone to actually meet/play him lol. Yasu and Cody are legit (I don't think I know the other 2.)
Just sayin~

lordhelmet

Smash Master
lol delux is going hard right now.

also wtf Lordy you should have said you needed a teammate earlier.
I'm legit upset now ;( no internet so I haven't been checking this thread much at all. Who you teaming with that's more important than me?

Also, DRDN can you house Muskegon? We're looking to head out Friday night but we'd need housing. Hit up Legit/Red if you can

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
i'm teaming with fZk.

Muskegon sounds like a species of dinosaur that happens to be a really hairy 1970s news anchor.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol serge is trying to grime my partner away from me. very ambitious, I like that

serge313

Smash Cadet
I actually met fzk (I think) so I wouldn't mind him as a partner. I can team with you lord, darn, I just need a partner smh lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
You are some guy who signed up last month and you keep repeating that this will be your second tournament. I hope you understand why people aren't really jumping to team with you.

serge313

Smash Cadet
yeah, I think I'm going to do that xatic. I think I'm the most hated not well known brawl player in Michigan here in this forum, so I will stop commenting unless it's something important lol.. I was kidding about teaming up with fzk wtp, as I have with most of my comments, I guess I have a huge sense of humor. (too huge). anyways, bye all lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
WTP, I thought my car was housing with you as well. Would be much easier for me so I can get to the venue way earlier and start things early.

Also Kansas may house with DRDN because they're all broke and DRDN is willing to give them some good money in exchange for a ride.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I have space available(KS has dibs on the air matress because their OoS) as long as people don't mind sleeping on the floor...its comfy I sleep on it more then my bed....muskegin can stay here, is Amity coming with you guys? He keeps saying he's coming but then never has a ride...

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I have space available(KS has dibs on the air matress because their OoS) as long as people don't mind sleeping on the floor...its comfy I sleep on it more then my bed....muskegin can stay here, is Amity coming with you guys? He keeps saying he's coming but then never has a ride...
He will be coming if we leave Saturday but not if we leave Friday :urg:. It all depends on which plan works out cause I dont want to risk staying up for over 20 hours and trying to drive 3 hours home while everyone else sleeps again.

Also pre seeding will begin tonight as an fyi for people.
So Ya Know Muskegon's car is most likely going to be Jawsome, Red, Amity, Lordy, and Me

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So... we never got any word on housing. (3-4 of us, still don't have that number figured out yet).

We would definitely appreciate it!

Edit: Also for the attendance list, from Huntington will be myself, Ducky, and R3dman. Possibly Braxton, still haven't gotten around to asking him.

fZk

Smash Lord
For the people looking for housing I can house up to 3 people in East Lansing. Hit me up with time so that I can plan accordingly.

@Serge: I remember you.

@Derek: for pre-seeding purposes I'm also bringing Marco and Josh (Fox player from Lansing). I stil have two spots in my car if somebody is in the area and wants to come. Looking at you Goddy, let me know.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Thanks Juan. I'm gonna edit the attendance list after work and then start.

I'm also considering doing like a rough draft of pools before hand. Clowsui and I will be discussing it soon.

Top Bottom