• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
yoo tech help me get there, I'm like 1 hour away but i cant afford 20$ or less. seriusly ill try to pay you back after tourney if i make it top 5, not sure yet
if your going to the montreal tourney i can lend you the money there, since you lent me $ before
Ally - 1

Joe - 0

Thanks though but I was totally :troll:

:denzel:
^ I really can't believe that just happened. And to Joe of all ppl too, def thought he'd see the troll before anyone.

yooo I wasn't using right gear on her cuz I didnt want to buy more than what I had on my mf paladin cuz I didnt play d2 religiously anymore. I'll body you in D3
^Johns! I made you switch character class LOL

JTsm

Smash Master
Anyways, I hope I can use the good ol' Tink, MK, Snake combo effectively for this tourney. Lots of room and time to practice :joyful:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Got zinoto as a confirmed teammate

incentive to come increased

btw derek, i figured you'd want to know this

this tourney is 2 days before my birthday

fZk

Smash Lord
Derek put me in the attendance list. I will also be bringing Marco and my friend Josh and Goddy if he wants to come too.

Its looking hype.

Top Bottom