• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
My chances of coming to this actually improved.

I dunno whether I'll enter or not. If I don't I'll be coaching Zinoto all day
Canada has Sauc3 coaching. Hes coached people blindfolded to victory, youre all ****ed.

im turning 20 :( ****in american age limits

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So if everything goes well, this will be a Qualifier for APEX 2013. Wish me luck guys!

Also attendance list will be updated today. Been hella busy lately.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So if everything goes well, this will be a Qualifier for APEX 2013. Wish me luck guys!

Also attendance list will be updated today. Been hella busy lately.
:D

Alex wanted a Midwest one and I was like PLEASE don't use T O D A Y lol I have a better and more hype event that you should use. Once you get the confirmation, please tell me I wanna get every great detail for the article on AiB <3

ZTD | TECHnology

There's no need to name search dodge. She stopped using the boards completely after the SIIS6 fiasco.

And yes, I appreciate you doing this. Making this an Apex qualifier would be extremely ****. I'm sending the form before I start class today.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Robin and I are working out logistics. If it all works out and Alex is willing to have qualifiers all the way up until December I might be running RETRIBUTION in December...chances are Lux will want to have his **** as a qualifier too so we'll be able to have three chances if all goes well. Unless Alex says no to me lmao

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anyone want to set up hype money matches with me :)? lots of time to practice and save up so im down for anything pretty much

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
is that who you use now? i swore we mk dittod lol but yeah dude lets go, olimar mu is probably my favorite mu

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Big House 2 is an Apex qualifier shoe-in for Melee, so the Midwest already has some representation in that regard, hehe. Good luck with your qualifier applications, Derek and Chi.

ZTD | TECHnology

So Mew2King had Sergio text me at 1 in the morning (I was just about to fall asleep) to find out if I'm offering financial aid still.

Needless to say:

:glare:

EDIT: He just called me lol. I just wanna sleep <_< But anyway....looks like if I help him out he will definitely show up. Interesting.

LMAO this tournament has had so many twists and turns and its still like 3 weeks away.

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't even know if I can afford to help him. He's asking for like a minimum of $60...and with so many other people traveling and the others who asked first its gonna be a stretch. I'm not going bankrupt over this tournament lol. I told him I MIGHT be able to help. We'll see.

And lmao how would you even run a D3 side event?

Top Bottom