• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
would anyone from the US coming to this be willing to help me? im trying to claim an offer for free prescription glasses since im poor but its only valid for us residents, can i have the glasses mailed to your house and just get em from you guys when i come to this??

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
TOJoe since I think I'm housing Canada I can have it shipped to my house. HMU with a pm telling me the details.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
would anyone from the US coming to this be willing to help me? im trying to claim an offer for free prescription glasses since im poor but its only valid for us residents, can i have the glasses mailed to your house and just get em from you guys when i come to this??
LMAO

It's okay, my parents have taken advantage of Canada for their cheaper pianos before (don't ask me why, apparently it's true).

Zinoto

Smash Lord
So my brother said he's gonna come to this, but he hasn't practiced at all since that one tourney in September that he got 9th. Says he's gonna get at least 5th :troll:.

Someone's about to get BODIED!!!!!!!!

:yeahboi::denzel::troll::denzel::yeahboi:

clowsui

Smash Legend
My chances of coming to this actually improved.

I dunno whether I'll enter or not. If I don't I'll be coaching Zinoto all day

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
My chances of coming to this actually improved.

I dunno whether I'll enter or not. If I don't I'll be coaching Zinoto all day
Derek here is your chance!

But thats cool Clowsui, we will need to play and/or do another money match.

Oh and I will begin the AiB article soon for this.

Top Bottom