• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

zyth

Smash Lord
my parents car, they wont let me drive all the way out to AA. and if im goin to a sf thats during the day I have to tell them i'm goin to the library, then only be there for a couple hours.

JTsm

Smash Master
my parents car, they wont let me drive all the way out to AA. and if im goin to a sf thats during the day I have to tell them i'm goin to the library, then only be there for a couple hours.
Ahh the good ol' days of lying to your parents.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
also, don wont show up to a tourney i go to. he is still too scared to play me, therefore, i am still the legend
He's attended the last two tourneys, while you haven't. Who's scared of who? I'm gonna be completely honest, judging by my matches against both of you, I'm 95% sure Warlock Don would win right now. So you have to dethrone him, not the other way around.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I should play some of you in Melee sometime. It was my game before I eventually ditched my Brawl hate and conformed to the future (or lack thereof, it seems). :)

zyth

Smash Lord
Zyth your the definition of free so your not allowed to call others free :012:
lol im not. i consistently placed in the mid range of results the last few tournies i went to, minus vengeance, and i remember beating you quite a bit at SFs as well :yeahboi:

LOE1

Smash Lord
people who dont make it out of pools = free
people who only make it to 1st round bracket isnt much better
anywhere above that is decent
:wario::wario::wario:

Top Bottom