• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Flight booked. All MM's accepted~!

Me and Sparta kick top 3 in dubs guaranteed...Is Rayquaza going to this? I wanna meet this sick troll.

Money match list so far:
Zinoto $10
Patches $5 or was it $10?

:018:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
So far SK's car as I know it looks like (for the convenience of knowing who is in it):

1. SpartaKick
2. Myself (Xatic)
3. Ally
There's actually two more people I'm potentially bringing (one for sure). Because of that, I'm not sure if I have room for the TV, etc... and I won't know until the tourney gets really close.

Is Rayquaza going to this? I wanna meet this sick troll.
Seeing as this tourney has more than 5 entrants, I'd say he won't be here.

i actually dont think you guys will get top 3

:yeahboi:
At the very least we'll beat your team.

:wolf:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nah Rage isn't going to this since Sparta Kick is.

:denzel:

Man, this tournament is turning into something awesome.

Now...hopefully we can get on the Apex Qualifiers. That will make everything perfect.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Two things:

I need a good teammate. Preferably someone I've never teamed with before. I play :ganondorf:, :metaknight:, :falco:, :sheik:, :dk2:, :pikachu2:, :wario:, and :gw: in dubs lol. Seriously I'm comfortable using all of these chars in tournament.

Also I'm taking $1-20 MMs as well...go ahead and challenge any of my above characters. I'd mostly prefer MMs with Ganon, Falco, and Sheik though. MK, DK, and Pika are cool too. Edit: no dumb MUs please

:phone:

fZk

Smash Lord
DLA: I also was looking for an out of region teammate. I was power ranked in MI last season and place between 5th and 9th at every Mi tourney. Do you wanna team? I use :diddy: .

Also we can mm too, I want more experience against Pika, DK and Sheik.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
fZk - sure, sounds good. I'll probably be going a lot of :metaknight: and :ganondorf: in that case.

Tutu - daww thats a bummer. Come to our next chicago local and we can do teams of various triforce persuasions.

Tech - lmao, ffffff your DDD. I'm seriously down for all of the other MMs you listed tho. Gotta pay for my trip somehow :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would MM with Pikachu....my Sheik would probably get destroyed and then somehow the video would make it on Youtube, effectively ending my career.

:denzel:

@Roller: Bring it, girl.

:yeahboi:

EDIT: I'll MM you Seagull.

fZk

Smash Lord
Although I'm not very close to the venue (East Lansing) I can house some people the day before or after the tourney. This is in particular for people driving long distances to-from the west like Illinois.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Gio - if I get a banana, then I have a guaranteed fsmash after flame choke. Kills at like 50% lol. And it's a lot easier to land if the Diddy is on your team, considering he's not trying to keep the bananas away from you.

Banana ->warlock punch should never ever work lol.

Patches - sure. Its a horrible matchup though, so if I lose, I'm probably going to request a salty rematch with one of my secondaries like :falco:.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'm teaming with the Italian to WTP's question.

Also, it has been decided by pepper inc. that the winner of DOUBLES will have to each eat 1 habanero pepper.

Winner of singles must eat 1 habanero and HALF pepper. 2nd eat the other half.

Tech please agree on this. camera will assure youtube quality video.

Top Bottom