• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Also Elliot for the Habanero Challenge, you gotta use :charizard: or :bowser2:...lol

Still doing pre reg for those brave souls who wanna enter.

And SK is actually gonna do it. I gotta see this lol

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Welp looks like I'm going to have to practice

Don't feel like losing to a basura :pit: again

:awesome:

serge313

Smash Cadet
anyone want to be in my team for doubles? I've only been to a tournament once and tech chase was the host too lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
wow the only person to mm me after my post was the tourney host, midwest is soft
Your post must have gone unnoticed by the many MI ATMs we have. If you want I will point to people who will give you money at the tournament. Plus we all know MMs declared in threads mean absolutely nothing.

JohnBan

Smash Rookie
wtf, didnt even know this tournament existed and it's hyped... what?

i gotta go

-bcthatguyeveryonehates!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
It's not a real claim that I'll get top 3 in dubs with someone I've never teamed with before. Clearly yall never see Kadaj post :troll:.

Hot pepper eating MM Ally? I can eat like 5 habaneros lmao. Spicy food doesn't phase me because I've eaten it my entire lifeeeee.

Who is Ally teaming with? Who's the rican?

Edit: Gio is puerto rican? Mindgames.

:018:

:phone:
I wanna clarify that any time I have said that (and never with someone I haven't teamed with before) I've gotten top 3 :)

JTsm

Smash Master
Aw man, I hope everything runs smoothly with all these people coming...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm sure things will be fine as long as the majority of people don't jerk off when stuff needs to get done. I apologize to anyone in advance if I become a bit of a pain in the *** when it comes to getting people to play their matches in a timely manner, because I will be if things seem like they're running behind.

On a more fun note: I'm pumped that I get to finally meet some of my long-time fellow Gaians at this; Arizona, Canada, and Maryland (I guess) made this even more hype, as well as maybe seeing Vinnie again/meeting Ramin. Let's hold our ground at this thing, Midwest. ;)

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol me and robin are going to help tc hold it down. plus the TP FF crew members that have TO'ing experience will help too i'm sure

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Chi i legit laughed at the TP FF comment. But yeah Xatic and I will be of assistance as always. I am also consiidering bringing up to 4 tvs to this. I really dont want half the setups to be from our group again lol.

What's The Point

Smash Master
To be fair, not starting on time happens at every tournament everywhere for any video game.

One problem is things appear to be going fine "Oh pools are 'almost' done at it's only 6..." so people begin to slack and suddenly it's 8.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Well of course, but not always to the extent of say...School is in Session 4 or the previous event in this series. When things are wrapping up far beyond midnight, I think it's safe to say a much better job could have been done with time management/match enforcement. Live and learn though.

solution:

i'll bring a collection of bitties. naturally some will be more attractive than others. once you finish your pool, you get your choice of bitty (1st seed goes first and so on). the last pool done get none...

Top Bottom