• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So its not official yet but the odds of PS4 being an Apex Qualifier are looking really good.

However they are concerned about the stream. I need to talk with Ori and Xatic very soon. But its looking like a yes. We're gonna call it a maybe for now.

Depending on the situation though, I may not enter singles t assure the quality of event. We shall see. I'm cool with it with either way.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
YO THIS **** IS AN APEX QUALIFIER GET HYPED PEOPLE

so is cot6 and sktar so go to all 3 :p

btw this is an official word from the apex tournament manager

Nah it's the weekend of my grandparent's anniversary, that i already committed to going to before this date was announced. =[

Also my birthday was the weekend of vengeance, that's probably what you're thinking of

Xatic

Smash Lord
I'm free pretty much any night besides Tuesdays since I have class early on Wednesdays so just let me know, I'm normally on skype.

I plan on running stream stuff with Ori and I'll probably get JTsm to help out as well.

Having no commentary at SPAU was kind of nice so we may decide to not have commentary again but we'll see I guess.

But yeah, like I said just let me know when to be on and I'll more than likely be there to Skype it up with you dudes.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I really don't like the idea of no commentary on stream, DRDNs WORLD 2 is cancelled but replaced by a SmashFest. We can use this for auditions on comentary I have 1 headset Mic if someone brought another one it would be good to practice on

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
if I get a ride I have a tv with HDMI and vga hookup and a monitor you could use

YoooOOOOooooOOOO real talk who's coming Saturday for the SF?
You should talk with JCav, Dogma, JKBuK. I'm pretty sure they could help you since they are VERY close to you.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
MI regional with OoR, OoC and OoContinent showing > KY Local.

:awesome:

See if Mister Eric (namesearch bait #3) will come. I know he legit misses MK legal event and craves real competition.
-takes the bait-
Would if I could. Treating my beepa to a bday gift that dayyy

:phone:

Top Bottom