• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
uh question about the food, will the cooks be willing to cook diet friendly meals? I'm trying to avoid all legumes, hydrogenated oils, gluten, starch, and lactose.

:phone:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Get Taj to go and I will pay you in women.

Robbles too.

uh question about the food, will the cooks be willing to cook diet friendly meals? I'm trying to avoid all legumes, hydrogenated oils, gluten, starch, and lactose.
There are a variety of salad options. Also, we'll have veggie patties at the burger bar.

I'll try to get the full bar and food menu as soon as possible. But as onski said, this place has some very good grub. Like, famously good lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
veggie burgers are full of gluten. that's a no go.

salads are poop too. I'm looking more for like steak and eggs, or lamb, or fish/shrimp, or a burger lettuce wrapped. real food.

could you ask them what they cook with? I refuse to eat anything cooked in vegetable oil/safflower oil/soybean oil/peanut oil/etc.

I don't eat out very often but I plan on showing up, so I'd rather not starve, lolz.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
my other commitment this day should end by noon, so I should be able to go to this! :)
lol

silly baka

baka baka

baaaaaaaaakaaaaa ~

salads are poop too. I'm looking more for like steak and eggs, or lamb, or fish/shrimp, or a burger lettuce wrapped. real food.

could you ask them what they cook with? I refuse to eat anything cooked in vegetable oil/safflower oil/soybean oil/peanut oil/etc.

I don't eat out very often but I plan on showing up, so I'd rather not starve, lolz.

Sure, I'll ask for you. :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOOL Arian I totally read that with your voice trying to act all anime-like, kinda hard to imagine but could work

@Juggleguy haha I think so too, but unfortunately their importance isn't up to me =/

ANYway, I'm super hyped for this. Great food, great venue, great TOs, sick stream, close by, and OOR people coming? Hell yea

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I can't promise anything. as it is, I'm only coming because it will be fun. I'm kinda done with competition.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Rofl rubyiris aren't you that dude that i 4 stocked at NYTE? i can't 4 stock crimson blur so i doubt u can beat him let alone wreck his marth.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I have no experience vs super technical falcos.

I have years of good marth experience.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

oksas

oak-sauce
at least 3 in our car, which'd be me, okamibw, and rubyiris. tai expressed interest and apparently axe also wants to go, not sure if they're looking to get a ride or drive separately though. anything would be much appreciated.

baka <3<3<3

oksas

oak-sauce
I could host 3 of you guys, any more than that I don't think my parents would be ok with
alright mate. i appreciate the offer. if it's going to be just 3 of us i'll let you know, but if we get more i don't want to impose because i know how it is with parents.

AXE 09

Smash Master
at least 3 in our car, which'd be me, okamibw, and rubyiris. tai expressed interest and apparently axe also wants to go, not sure if they're looking to get a ride or drive separately though. anything would be much appreciated.
OKSAS PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!! Please please please please please please please!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I would love to meet you in person, prog!

for the people who met me at g2/nyte, you're in for a surprise~

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings

lol @ avoiding legumes but consuming hormonal, antibiotic-filled animal products

actually just a big lol for being a drama queen. buy your own **** and cook it like a man. no one's catering for you, that's not how life works.

plus fasting is healthy as hell anyway

anywho cali is king of healthy eating so yelp some free-range burger place and pay $20 a meal

Rofl rubyiris aren't you that dude that i 4 stocked at NYTE? i can't 4 stock crimson blur so i doubt u can beat him let alone wreck his marth.
requoted for lawls

But as onski said, this place has some very good grub. Like, famously good lol
aye gtfo of here with that famous ****. famous in 2012 really means infamous. in-n-out is "famous." jesus 95% of people have no idea what they're tasting because all they've eaten is fat people food. they think fuddrucker's, fatburger, or five guys is gourmet food. honestly if u dont know how to cook u dont know how to eat.

okay kids im done trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom