• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
BF6 Results (Post SHOUTOUTS)

Brawl singles:

1- Pax (MK) (90$)
2- Broly (Marth) (45$)
3- Magik (MK / Pokemon Trainer) (15$)
4- Vickey (Kirby) (5$)
4- Vorguen (Snake) (5$)
4- Shlike (ZSS) (5$)
7- Andilex (Diddy)
7- Fro (Lucario)
9- DON GUERO!!!!!!!!! (Pit)
9- Derk (G&W)
9- Syoudous (MK)
9- Chicken Tenders (Pika)
13- Shank (Wario)
13- Wes (MK)
13- Eli (ROB)
13- KING PHILLIP THE FIRST (Pika)
17- Bombchu (Lucario / Bowser)
17- Cloud (Toon Link / Falco / Ice Climbers)
17- Jonin (Wolf / Toon Link)
17- Ronin (MK)
17- Matt
17- Sama (Pika)
17- Dainie
17- NOTHX (Pit)
25- Mawnte
25- Sfish (Lucario)
25- Siggy
25- Fill
25- Luis
25- Bofo
25- Captain Nipples (CF / Ike / Wolf / Ganon)
25- Rejex (ROB)

Brawl Doubles:

1- Pax/Broly = Miguel y Francisco = MK / Marth (30$ each)
2- Shlike / Andilex = Zero Suit makes my banana hard = ZSS / Diddy (15$ each)
3- Chicken Tenders / Syoudous = After Shower Quickie = Pika / MK (10$ each)
4- Vorguen / Vickey = Team Bro/Babe = Snake / Kirby (5$ each)
5- Derk / Bombchu = Tig Ol' Bitties = G&W / Lucario & Zelda
5- Ronin / Jonin = Team Endless Void = MK / Wolf & TL
7- Don Guero / Sfish = TEAM MEXICAN AMBITIONS!!!!!! = Pit / Lucario
7- Rejex / Sama = Team Giraffe = ROB / Pika
9- Team Shadows
9- Team shoop da whoop
9- Fro / Cloud = Where's Melee? = Lucario / Toon Link

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
smash math says i would've gotten top two, get *****, give me your moneyz.

Reizilla

hey mikey, there's this scrub in the trumpet section that says he pwns everybody with mewtwo. I say you try to MM him. I could probably beat him in Melee, he thinks that Wolf is like the best character in Brawl. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Broly

Smash Lord
great games to all. tourny was very fun and took alot outta me. guess ill shoutout.

Pax- great partner, coach, and friend. you pulled me through big situations. we will always dominate dubs. plz go to hobo

Magik- great games dude. you shoulda won. i was ****ting bricks until the tip got me back into it. ggs

Syoudous- i seriously feel like you sandbag by the way you carry yourself playing this game. good **** as always bro, nice getting top 3 in dubs

CT- my marth training got your nerves up on this one. good stuff w/ syoudous.

Vickey- todavia estoy cagando en mi pinche pamper. you read me over and over. stupid back kicks, sooo safe. ggs

Herby- we didnt play, im mad.

Andilex- good games man. all my matches were so close, i never 2-0'd a round.

Vorgy- great tourny you ran. alotta ppl showed up outta nowhere. good stuff

Kingsville crew- nice showing guys, i missed you all. we need to play more. i dont think ive ever played bombchu or rejex before.

Fro- scrub killer. thats all.

Eli- Nice R.O.B. where did it come from? lol

All in all, toughest tourny ive been through. too many close calls. im just so clutch. Thats why I AM the RGV Leader. im just too good.

on a side note, i think its funny how top 6 got money in singles. kinda lame tbh.magik shoulda gotten a bit more

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
gg's to everyone only real shoutouts i have are 2 brawly for helping me pwn scrubs haha and 2 magik for being lucky i killed myself :( haha nice to see a little progress after my countless rapings at the hands of brawly =( ill be sure to keep practicing and try to do a bit better next time, o btw **** vicky for pwning me with a character i have no idea what he does :( wtb matchup experience lol

Reizilla

dude, for real, magik always gets jewed out of money and then nobody except for shank ever wants to pay for his food.

Papi24

Smash Rookie
broly u aint rgvs crews best u always lose to pax hoe, and i am sorry for not going i really wanted to go just by seeing how many people went and the results. good **** vorgy

Broly

Smash Lord
broly u aint rgvs crews best u always lose to pax hoe, and i am sorry for not going i really wanted to go just by seeing how many people went and the results. good **** vorgy
estas todo joto dude, you coulda gone, when everyone was wanting you too. then again, if ya went, ya prolly woulda been on my bracket. LMFAO, ill tell ya why later

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
haha just say it now broly we all know what your thinking! lol ;]

wtf frank with my avatar? lol.

anyways tourney was super fun wished more people would have gone to ihop though. im gonna try to pick up wario moar. i had my first official time out of brawl and it was great.

good job to broly coming up huge. tough day for sure.

in other news. i think kingsville should host a tourney soon. that or ill host a mini one as soon as the lan center is open. :B

defsithe

Smash Ace
hey mikey, there's this scrub in the trumpet section that says he pwns everybody with mewtwo. I say you try to MM him. I could probably beat him in Melee, he thinks that Wolf is like the best character in Brawl. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahahaha ill MM him with a low tier character.....pikachu? hahahaahhahha. wow who is it? is it jaime? jaime wants to play me for some reason.

i think u should talk talk about how good i am and maybe he will MM me lol.

also top 6 payout=lame. poor magik he could have done better than breaking even.

Reizilla

hahahahaha ill MM him with a low tier character.....pikachu? hahahaahhahha. wow who is it? is it jaime? jaime wants to play me for some reason.

also top 6 payout=lame. poor magik he could have done better than breaking even.
nah, it's this freshman Anthony. He was talking about air-dodging through people and using B to suck them into the charge ball or something like that. I'll try to get him to play though, he seems like he's not one to back up his words though. By the way, did pozerwolf ever actually play wolf?

Reizilla

haha just say it now broly we all know what your thinking! lol ;]

wtf frank with my avatar? lol.

anyways tourney was super fun wished more people would have gone to ihop though. im gonna try to pick up wario moar. i had my first official time out of brawl and it was great.

good job to broly coming up huge. tough day for sure.

in other news. i think kingsville should host a tourney soon. that or ill host a mini one as soon as the lan center is open. :B
lol, who's this kid?

make me a badass awesome face or boxxy avatar and you can have it back.

Broly

Smash Lord

This.

5 Bucks is nothing i agree, however the point im trying to make is Magik got 3rd and is entitled to a higher payout than 4th. 4th shouldnt get jack **** in a 32 man tourny. if venue fee is being used for that crap, fine but 3rd DESERVED BETTER. dont pay 3 other people just cuz its your best friend and your brother besides yourself. i just want the calculations to be right. is it 65/20/10/5? cos i strongly believe it should be 70/20/10. anyone can get 3rd so its enough incentive right there. thats one thing i was annoyed by.

2nd thing is the brackets. now, ill admit i was very dic to say whos good n whos bad. however, FACT IS power ranking players. our side had vickey, herby, andilex, me, and i included Syoudous. sure to some syoudous may not be great, but your forgetting hes MK. there hasnt been much mk allowed tournys, so sure hs placing was down. but did you not see his dbls with CT? My whole issue was that gonz had a FREE ticket to 4th place. He had Derk, who is a very good player, but 1. Snake has major advantage on, 2. doesnt play nearly as much as we do or weslaco. hes not a power ranking player. THEN, he had CT. CT put up a great match on him i agree, but CT isnt a power ranking player. He was even hesistant to play this tourny. im not gonna say CT is trash, cuz his play yesterday was awesome, and he needs to play my marth a bit more, but even he says vorgy got FREE ticket to 4th. the one who DESERVES a lighter road to finals is number 1 player pax. yet, he played the only power ranking player on their side who was Magik. That match right there is bull**** no matter what is argued. Yea, Magik plays vorgy alot, and yea vorgy has a positive record, but wtf? no power ranked players till pax? THATS fked up. its not hard to run brackets. I told CT to run them cuz i know what ya do once tourny becomes randomized. you pick the spots that benefit you. fro noticed it in bf5, papi noticed it in bf4. all you have to do is LOOK AT THE POWER RANKINGS. my side should have 2, 3, 6, 7, your side should get 1, 4, 5, 8. that means you, pax, shlike, andilex. since vash or papi didnt show i get magik, vickey and im going to say syoudous to substitute.

think what ya want after all this about me cos idc. you make badass tournys with numbers growing everytime. we even broke 30, which i 4got to grat guero. its takes alot to run a tourny, i know. but you do it all yourself when CT or even Syoudous is there to run it. EVEN Shank was there. your brackets are just bad for some, good for you. i faced syoudous, andilex, vickey then magik. you? i look for fair-ness cos later ppl complain to me. kthxbye

Vorguen

Smash Champion
dude, for real, magik always gets jewed out of money and then nobody except for shank ever wants to pay for his food.

Vickey, Vorguen, and Shlike got payed from venue fee and it took nothing from top 3's winnings. so it would look something like 60/30/10/5/5/5

Broly

Smash Lord
ill buy the amp, point is magik gets more. its not about where th gets money, its abou how much. he desrved more money other than top 6 all getting paid

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I have been saying for a while I was going to give 4th place a "money back" bonus for a while now and I used a total of 15$ people will live.

It's not my fault nobody wanted to play anymore.
One thing i think you and shlike got 5th, if you both forefit you dont both advance you both stay put, also it is partially your fault noone wanted to play anyone since you were one of them

Broly

Smash Lord
One thing i think you and shlike got 5th, if you both forefit you dont both advance you both stay put, also it is partially your fault noone wanted to play anyone since you were one of them
agreed, theres no tie to 4th. actually let me show the results to xyro, bet hed laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom