• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shlike

Smash Ace
even though i nub out and rage sometimes doesnt change the fact that its still a game.

people need to calm down remember that were a crew/friends before anything else

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
just a few things, pax ur gay for having me as the only shoutout that u ****talk to :( haha w/e dont think ur puffs good, ur fox is good we know this, but ur puff is trash haha

also herby, its 1-1 u cant even 2 - 0 me, lucky marth imo haha

and honestly anyone could run the tournaments correctly i mean tournament organizer which i have on my computer even places the seedings in the right place if you choose to do so, it just randomizes the non seeded spots, so those can be modified so people dont play people they always play aka i wouldnt mind playing andilex or magic first round, but not broly and vash, little things like that, plus u cant really **** it up =O just saying.

o i forgot so ill edit this in, the reason u have a venue fee is for place like lets play and vvg, its a headache for the venue and they have to worry about tvs and such so u basically pay them for having 8 wii's and tvs blah blah which is fine i dont mind were even using most of their space. but if the **** room is free dont make people pay you, i mean honestly its like 10 cents for a copy if u wanna print 20 flyers to make your tourney have a better turnout then spend 2 dollars who the **** cares and think about it broly yea ur saying venue fee for hobo but thats not fair to people who dont go, but if u dont pay a venue fee then the people who dont go keep 5 bucks per tourney and the people who do go have 5 extra bucks to spend on gas anyways =O also venue fee waive is homo for me since i want to take setups cause we all know i like frienlies for melee and blazblue hell even brawl but i have a 35 inch bigass old tv thats 2 heavy to take anywhere and i dont own a wii or gamecube =/ anyways that last bit is irrelevant but just a QQ. also tbh i wouldnt mind even a 10 dollar singles entry instead of a 5 and 5 tourney/venue. most people will ***** about that, but it gives u more room to give other placings money if thats your choice. just my random rants

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
also my CF ***** noobs like fro, well i am out to go study invertebrate zoology yea... :( bunch of animals with no backbone, kinda reminds me of broly lol nah jk jk <3 broly
money match vs ur puff or cf 5 bucks, or shut up =O u pussied out all night at wes

Broly

Smash Lord
dude, his puff will **** you. dont

edit- venue fee is how the T.O Wants to use it, if he wants it for gas to HOBO, he can. he sets up the tourny. it was an idea. if he buys a tv, will everyone use it at the same time? no, but it helps

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
dude, his puff will **** you. dont

edit- venue fee is how the T.O Wants to use it, if he wants it for gas to HOBO, he can. he sets up the tourny. it was an idea. if he buys a tv, will everyone use it at the same time? no, but it helps
you guys never watch me fight his puff so chill he lost last set 2 - 1 with a 3 stock and a 2 stock =P

and all im saying is its a venue fee, not a t.o fee

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
was a joke bro, guess magik was right its impossible to read tone :confused: but if ur gonna call people childish u might wanna check ur never wrong hobo attitude at the door

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
everyone **** talks for lawlz, like me and brawly we dont actually hate eachother or even stop talking, its all in good fun. makes things more interesting that way, we would be long bored of melee if it wasnt for the friendly **** talking, like wes talking **** to us or me to brawly, frank to everyone etc you just dont get that its all good natured fun. how many times do u see me or brawly or cloud or vash yell **** YOU to each other and mean it? and people arent *****ing at you for running tournaments, they are *****ing at the things u can fix to make a tournament better, thats part of being a t.o taking the criticism. and dont call everyone hippocrites and pricks when ur just as much a hippocrite as everyone else its part of being a person. ur the only one i know of that actually is **** talking and meaning it, learn to take things with a grain of salt. we all call brawly handicap, call herby a rager, frank fat etc but no one takes it seriously, why should u take peoples opinions on tourneys any different?

Broly

Smash Lord
Frankly, you all piss me off. You know exactly who I am referring to when I say this. I don't even know how you guys can call each other friends with how much like **** you treat each other. Everyone acts like such a hypocrite and I constantly see people putting each other down and making each other feel like ****. Everyone acts like a HUGE F'king ******* to each other and puts a video game, their pride, and their F'king comfort over and way beyond everyone elses. Heck, respect is the last thing I wish to see from some of you, that is LONG GONE. I seriously hate gaming with you all. I have always had a passion and love for gaming and frankly you all make me abhor it, and you guys make it close to unbearable for me to the point it is seriously costing me all of your friendships. It is making me F'KING HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I've been F'king keeping this inside for a long time and I can't. I hear nothing but f'king arrogance left and right, constant *****ing, and a bunch of F'king pricks. No wonder a bunch of people end up hating us. I have never been angry before and for you all to drive me to this much anger really makes me f'king worried. I seriously caught myself trash talking out of pure F'KING anger on Friday and that scared the **** out of me but frankly you guys have been pissing me off more and more every time and I cannot hold it in.

I am sick, and f'king tired of every single one of you *******s.

Goodbye.
HAHA, this is at me AND ONLY me. stop kidding yourself dude, you think i actually hate anyone? really, gaming isnt about sucking each others dic, its about having fun while you compete. you can rage all you want on how you think we act with each other, we are all friends. i never **** talk anyone seriously. Did you not see the hype we had at my losers finals? Have a real deep talk with axel, pax, cloud or fro, TALKING SHI IS FUNNY. you cant understand that then im sorry. we all have been competing since 2005. and its been fun hangin out and keeping the game fresh. its what we do. stop acting like a girl about what we say. alot of it is just pure fun. did you not see me and cloud be chill after wat we said on the forums? its all friendly. Hate me if you want cuz that right there is fking childish. take criticism like a champ cos thats what EVERY TO GOES THROUGH.

shlike

Smash Ace
fro your logic is fine when youre referring to you and broly but vorgy is not broly and you forget that friendly **** talking is STILL **** talking. Also you guys have known each other for alot longer than vorgy. Not once have i seen any of you treat vorgy with the respect that he deserves. he SINGLE HANDEDLY united the rgv brawl community into what is (or was) and has driven EVERY time when going upstate. it seems like you guys dont appreciate what he's done in the slightest. he's dealt with **** and has gone out of his way for so long and all you guys do is complain on how he does things.

News Flash: NO ONE IS ****ING PERFECT.

i dont see ANYBODY (other than shank) trying to fix things all you guys do is ***** and moan on whos better and why and how ****ty vorgy is when you offer NO help. i've been rude to him as well (bf5 rage lulz) but i realized my error and swallowed my pride and apologized. vorgy is a GREAT to and an even greater friend if you guys fail to see this then you are ****ing morons.

Suspect

Smash Hero
come on guys, yall are like all family. Even everyone outside the RGV loves you guys

dont turn into the san antonio thread please.

Broly

Smash Lord
fro your logic is fine when youre referring to you and broly but vorgy is not broly and you forget that friendly **** talking is STILL **** talking. Also you guys have known each other for alot longer than vorgy. Not once have i seen any of you treat vorgy with the respect that he deserves. he SINGLE HANDEDLY united the rgv brawl community into what is (or was) and has driven EVERY time when going upstate. it seems like you guys dont appreciate what he's done in the slightest. he's dealt with **** and has gone out of his way for so long and all you guys do is complain on how he does things.

News Flash: NO ONE IS ****ING PERFECT.

i dont see ANYBODY (other than shank) trying to fix things all you guys do is ***** and moan on whos better and why and how ****ty vorgy is when you offer NO help. i've been rude to him as well (bf5 rage lulz) but i realized my error and swallowed my pride and apologized. vorgy is a GREAT to and an even greater friend if you guys fail to see this then you are ****ing morons.
really? how many times have i told ppl how geat hes ran brawlfest series? ive never sais crap about his brackets till this last one. ive kept my mouth shut since bf3 and i just wanted this corrected. EVEN XYRO GETS NEGATIVE CRITICISM. it helps. i understand hes not use to it. but always keep in mind the laughs we have afterwards. i respect him a whole lot FYI. do you want to see the post i did for him. EVERYBODY **** TALKED ME vs Magik except pax and maybe shank, do i care? hell no, its funny. but i get it, hes not use to it, im done.

C 2the loud

Smash Cadet
ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaa

walllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

evvvva

walleee

grrr rawr

ramble ramble

Smoke.

Smash Rookie
anyone have a suggestion for transferring my old save files from my 60gb ps3 to my new ps3 onyl thing i can think of is do take out the hardrive and put it in a laptop

ps old ps3 doesn't turn on so no i cant transfer it directly form the ps3

Magik0722

Smash Champion
To be completely honest I think I am the reason behind Vorguen's anger. I'm an *******, I'm not going to deny it, but I think most of you have accepted this fact. Becuse of this I'm sure what I say next won't be coming as a surprise. There was a scene for smash before Vorguen joined in if he decides to leave there will continue to be a scene, obviously there is going to be some protests for him leaving but typically, not matter how dramatic the exit, unless there is only one person left there will always be a scene. Now It's his choice if he wishes to continue to play with us. If he does I recommend that he not host any more tournaments as it is obvious he cannot handle the stress. If he does leave I'm sure he made some friends worth keeping. A TO should be selfless and should be ok without receiving any Thanks. Now thats not saying Vorguen never received any. But this behaviour is pretty changing and a bad impact to the RGV.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice

all problems can be solved with lul pics

first off

and after you have done that you have a nice helping of

once that is solved you proceed to this

which leads into this

and once youre done with that, you cant possibly be angry and you must do it

because the lulz are a good family

defsithe

Smash Ace
man soo much crap happening. everywhere. ugh, i love guys sometimes but really shame on all of u. its only a game. pax is the only person to get it right. i just really enjoy going to and hosting tournies. while i do not agree with some of the stuff vorgy has done, he is the TO! it is his tourny! deal with it!

vorgy is the only person that is trying to recruit people, he works really hard. throwing a tourny take alot of work, and u learn from your errors. i have faith that vorgy will get things down so that everyone is pleased.

people need to stop *****ing and try to help vorgy make things better. if i could make it to every tourny to lend a hand i would but i cant. so if no one else is gonna step up to do this then just shut up. we will see what happens when shank and vorgy put there heads together, until then everyone needs to calm down.

defsithe

Smash Ace
Shaddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
as someone from outside the rgv i can agree with herby when i say that i also see that gonz does alot for the rgv's brawl community. its always easy to bash/critcise the person that takes charge of a group, it sucks but it comes with the territory. and i can def see where fro and broly are coming from also cause s*** talk is common with every type of competitive scene, but when someone gets upset and if you really value there friendship there feelings should be put into consideration. im not saying to suck his **** or anything but just treat him how he would like to be treated, it comes down to respect.

i dont really mean to offend anyone. this is just how i see things.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Frankly, you all piss me off. You know exactly who I am referring to when I say this. I don't even know how you guys can call each other friends with how much like **** you treat each other. Everyone acts like such a hypocrite and I constantly see people putting each other down and making each other feel like ****. Everyone acts like a HUGE F'king ******* to each other and puts a video game, their pride, and their F'king comfort over and way beyond everyone elses. Heck, respect is the last thing I wish to see from some of you, that is LONG GONE. I seriously hate gaming with you all. I have always had a passion and love for gaming and frankly you all make me abhor it, and you guys make it close to unbearable for me to the point it is seriously costing me all of your friendships. It is making me F'KING HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I've been F'king keeping this inside for a long time and I can't. I hear nothing but f'king arrogance left and right, constant *****ing, and a bunch of F'king pricks. No wonder a bunch of people end up hating us. I have never been angry before and for you all to drive me to this much anger really makes me f'king worried. I seriously caught myself trash talking out of pure F'KING anger on Friday and that scared the **** out of me but frankly you guys have been pissing me off more and more every time and I cannot hold it in.

I am sick, and f'king tired of every single one of you *******s.

Goodbye.

Oh.. oh, U Mad?

Broly

Smash Lord
yea, i just want to apologize to all those who i offend with my mouth or attitude during tourny play. my pride is what gets me to this point and i understand that i must control it. i never meant to disrupt what this group has done and i wanna keep going as a crew. competition is my life, i take it serious and thats my problem. so, im sorry to everyone, especially vorgy for he has done so much for this scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom