• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Guys, I apologize for going ballistic earlier. I love you all and holy *bad word* did I have a lot of anger inside me. I ventilated (is that the right word for what I did?) and left for an hour. Obviously I feel guilty for what I did, it was wrong, and I apologize.

I don't plan on quitting and I will continue hosting tournaments and will cope with the "stress" a little better. This was a bad time in my life at the moment (just got out of another relationship, I found out I missed a test this week and was trying to come up with a lie to get a retake, and other personal issues).

I caved in to say the least and my anger was directed at nobody in particular. So a more in-depth apology to Broly because he felt like he was being accused, and he wasn't.

My anger was towards the way that WE as FRIENDS and RGV CREW have been acting towards one another. I believe this will stop and so I am not worried and things should continue to go as always. I guess it was my turn to be a douche for once (Sorry Fro, you are right in what you said, I was a hypocrite).

To be completely honest I think I am the reason behind Vorguen's anger. I'm an *******, I'm not going to deny it, but I think most of you have accepted this fact.
This took my by huge surprise Magik! You're one of the guys I like the most in the crew, and I had absolutely 0% animosity towards you. Heck, you always make me laugh and I remember asking you if I could hang out with you in Weslaco during the next few weeks towards the end of BF6!

Truthfully I had a bad episode, but heck, I'm taking everyone's concerns and criticism and using it to make BETTER TOURNAMENTS. I really hope that every Brawlfest has been better than the last, and hope to continue this way.

I have never tried or pretended to be the "leader" of anyone or the one who was in charge of everything, EVERYONE including yourself, Shank / Rei, etc. can host as many tournaments as you want and you will have 100% support from me as always.

Magik I love you and hopefully we are still down for some super secret Meta Knight training. haha

fro your logic is fine when youre referring to you and broly but vorgy is not broly and you forget that friendly **** talking is STILL **** talking. Also you guys have known each other for alot longer than vorgy. Not once have i seen any of you treat vorgy with the respect that he deserves. he SINGLE HANDEDLY united the rgv brawl community into what is (or was) and has driven EVERY time when going upstate. it seems like you guys dont appreciate what he's done in the slightest. he's dealt with **** and has gone out of his way for so long and all you guys do is complain on how he does things.

News Flash: NO ONE IS ****ING PERFECT.

i dont see ANYBODY (other than shank) trying to fix things all you guys do is ***** and moan on whos better and why and how ****ty vorgy is when you offer NO help. i've been rude to him as well (bf5 rage lulz) but i realized my error and swallowed my pride and apologized. vorgy is a GREAT to and an even greater friend if you guys fail to see this then you are ****ing morons.
This is really emo and random but this post made me come really close to crying. Thank you, you are a great best friend and I can count on you always.

Thank you to everyone that has been trying to make me feel good this last hour, I feel perfectly fine already and wish all the anomisity to die ASAP.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
i know im new to rgv and i dont know if anyone will even listen to me but i have to agree with derk. its basically muscle memory to point fingers at the person in charge if anything should go wrong. with that said, repeting it or telling you to stop is beyond useless. however, even if the roles did change, if someone else ran the tournaments, and we switched to pools instead of brackets, we would still end up arguing like this. we would still end up with the same result, just more threads like this one where people desperatly search for a reason to be unhappy.

it makes me sad to see friends argue like this. ive been to three brawlfests so far and even with that limited experiance, i´ve noticed that that the level of competitive gaming does not even come close to the level friendlyness and bromancing that goes down at brawlfest.

instead of making eachother feel bad, why cant we enjoy feeling good? a copetition will always be a competition, the individual seeking to help the individual, and it can only get worse. and a crew will always be a crew, friends seeking to help thier friends, and it can only get better.

i know i dont take brawl as seriosly as you guys but im pretty sure that like me, you´d rather go to a brawl tournament with and lose dead last than go to a tournament with only strangersand place first.

nuff said.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
i know im new to rgv and i dont know if anyone will even listen to me but i have to agree with derk. its basically muscle memory to point fingers at the person in charge if anything should go wrong. with that said, repeting it or telling you to stop is beyond useless. however, even if the roles did change, if someone else ran the tournaments, and we switched to pools instead of brackets, we would still end up arguing like this. we would still end up with the same result, just more threads like this one where people desperatly search for a reason to be unhappy.

it makes me sad to see friends argue like this. ive been to three brawlfests so far and even with that limited experiance, i´ve noticed that that the level of competitive gaming does not even come close to the level friendlyness and bromancing that goes down at brawlfest.

instead of making eachother feel bad, why cant we enjoy feeling good? a copetition will always be a competition, the individual seeking to help the individual, and it can only get worse. and a crew will always be a crew, friends seeking to help thier friends, and it can only get better.

i know i dont take brawl as seriosly as you guys but im pretty sure that like me, you´d rather go to a brawl tournament with and lose dead last than go to a tournament with only strangersand place first.

nuff said.

Guero is a true poet. Seriously this is 100% true, we need the love to return asap!

Broly

Smash Lord
fine shlike, i really wanted to play you, so come to my house sometime and lets get tis over with. loser chugs a beer instead?

GUERO- i will train you now. thats mad truth wat you said and i want you to stay in the crew.

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
yes go please shlike i wanna practice seriously vs you =O and lastly broly is bad, just had to return the **** talk <3 lol no love for a marth >=(

shlike

Smash Ace
fine shlike, i really wanted to play you, so come to my house sometime and lets get tis over with. loser chugs a beer instead?

GUERO- i will train you now. thats mad truth wat you said and i want you to stay in the crew.
yes go please shlike i wanna practice seriously vs you =O and lastly broly is bad, just had to return the **** talk <3 lol no love for a marth >=(
sounds good broly :) when though???

and fro yes lets practice :)

Esca

Smash Champion

nuff said.
you spelled repeating wrong in the first paragraph.

LOL

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Random but my friend has three pedigree (pure-breed good dogs etc) pugs.. they are babies, and he is selling them. If anyone is looking for one be sure to let me know so I can give you his contact info.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman

omg u serious?!!!! a million thanks man! :)

(this doesnt mean were breaking up vorgy)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
1- Pax- gg's ****** me the first time we play 1v1 lol i had fun playing doubles against you and broly

2- Broly- hopefully next time we play ill be able to bring you down to 1 stock (TRAIN ME!!!!)

3- Magik- pkmn master???

4- Vickey- gratz on 4th place vickey babe. watch out for my key next time. p.s. your pink eye plan failed lol

4- Vorguen- everytime the matches are getting closer dude! fun matches as always, come to kingsville already and play w/ us.

4- Shlike- crazy good games esp on brinstar. usually your zamus ***** my g&w but this time i took my time played a little smarter and did a whole lot better than usual. cant wait to play you next time.

7- Andilex- i finally figured out how to beat your diddy after like 4 matches. gg's as always sorry i bucketed your ness and nined your yoshi lol

9- DON GUERO- hmm havnt played you yet in tourney. but next time for sure.

9- Chicken Tenders- your pika is awesome ct, wish mine could play like yours. i really enjoyed watching your dubs matches

13- Shank- gg's shank, your wario's pretty tough. use warios gross mouth more and youll **** me for sure next time.

17- Bombchu- danny gg's dude. well keep practicing and getting better!

17- Sama- im glad you came with us prescott. you were alot of fun to have around, i hope you got bitten by the bug and decide to come to more tourneys with us.

17- Dainie- sorry i killed you with my dk's spike twice lol

17- NOTHX- ive never been spammed so much by a pit, but gg either way

25- Rejex- rob-osaurus one day you will ****, i know it

i think i had the most fun at this brawlfest. i think everytime i go down there to play with you guys i get a little better. practicing against rei gun really helped also. it taught me to play a little smarter and not rush in so much, so thank for the practice rei gun lol

the rgv is too awesome

Vorguen

Smash Champion
NO MORE Q-TIPS FOR YOU GUERO!!!!

Seriously guys, don't ask me to explain the Guero Q-tips story. Lets just say you have to go up to Guero and offer him a Q-tip every time you see him now. LOLOLOL

<3 Guero

Bombchu87

Smash Rookie
Oh hi.

Seems I missed the drama. :p

But yeah already looking forward to the next tourny! It was fun playing you guys and I wish I coulda got some more friendlies in. Next time I'll place in top 10 haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom