• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
to bring my little brother? but everyone is at least twice his age and if not at least size
Anyone and everyone is welcome to come to our tournaments, you don't even need to ask. I don't care if they are 5, or 70. Heck, I plan to bring my little cousins to this if they are in town (they live 5-6 hrs away but sometimes visit) and they are all around the age of 7-11.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
so much bull****!!!! taking off melee WTF!!!!! blitz!!! come on thats so stupid, there is a good amount of people for melee and more people than usual are coming from the RGV, i say we make a vote!!! yes?? please!!! i mean at least put halo 1 singles or something that be acceptable but blitz!!! vale para pura pinche verga!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
i heard they are gonna switch out brawl for virtuachess2k9
Okay some of these comments were mean but this one just made me laugh so much. haha

Gommu Gommu No Vorgy How Could Uuuuuuu?!!!?
I love you Don Guerito I would never cheat on you. ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i heard they were taking out the fighting games for wii fit, paperboy, pacman, and california games.
Gosh stop it this is making me laugh and I feel bad lol.

hey now paperboy is legit bro
I HATE YOU!!! STOP!! LOLOL

so much bull****!!!! taking off melee WTF!!!!! blitz!!! come on thats so stupid, there is a good amount of people for melee and more people than usual are from the RGV, i say we make a vote!!! yes?? please!!! i mean at least put halo 1 singles or something that be acceptable but blitz!!! vale para pura pinche verga!!!
Okay this one has more rage in it. Well truthfully I don't know Shank's reasons yet but I know that Melee would be a good event to BATB and you guys should definitely talk to him about it.

I'm sure if he is saying Melee will not be included then he has a very good reason. Maybe the TO said he didn't want it in? I don't know. You have to understand Shank isn't the #1 guy in charge but he has a lot of say in things so try to discuss things with him in a civil manner and I'm sure everyone's opinion will be taken into consideration. Changes can be made if we do everything right. Personally, as someone who wouldn't even play Melee and would make Brawl run slower, I think Melee should be in because I know the interest is there.

Hopefully Shank can read everyone's opinions and you all can keep of interested people and it might just be large enough to be considered for sure.

Broly

Smash Lord
so much bull****!!!! taking off melee WTF!!!!! blitz!!! come on thats so stupid, there is a good amount of people for melee and more people than usual are coming from the RGV, i say we make a vote!!! yes?? please!!! i mean at least put halo 1 singles or something that be acceptable but blitz!!! vale para pura pinche verga!!!
HAHA THIS MADE LOL FKIN HARD

i love paxs rage. especially on danilo.

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Anyone and everyone is welcome to come to our tournaments, you don't even need to ask. I don't care if they are 5, or 70. Heck, I plan to bring my little cousins to this if they are in town (they live 5-6 hrs away but sometimes visit) and they are all around the age of 7-11.
well im still a bit uneasy because last time i said i was bringing someone (hanna guys) you said omfg yes bring them. the more the better! and now i say im bringing my littile brother and you say neutral stuff. so right now my stance is that i´ll only take him if you take ur little cousins.

im not trying to make you mad, i just dont wanna ruin the party for everyone.

also only you and zombie dog have said something about this so i dont really know where i stand with everyone else (if anyone is gonna respond to this please be honest, i wont take it personally if you dont want my little brother to go.)

Broly

Smash Lord
first, its fine if he goes, just explain the rules n we will be fine.

mini razer is one of the hanna guys who was using a wii mote. hes too good n needs to learn snake with wiimote

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
guero, if someone doesn't say no, it's a go.

shiiiiiiiiiit, i should be a rapper.

HEWB

Smash Rookie
well im still a bit uneasy because last time i said i was bringing someone (hanna guys) you said omfg yes bring them. the more the better! and now i say im bringing my littile brother and you say neutral stuff. so right now my stance is that i´ll only take him if you take ur little cousins.

im not trying to make you mad, i just dont wanna ruin the party for everyone.

also only you and zombie dog have said something about this so i dont really know where i stand with everyone else (if anyone is gonna respond to this please be honest, i wont take it personally if you dont want my little brother to go.)
lol camilo at brawlfest, are you gonna take jose ri also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom