• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
two and a half men sucks...BAD
I disagree. As much as Two and a Half Men is as generic a sitcom as they get, for some reason (whether it be the writers of the show, or the actor's themselves) I find myself enjoying that show waaaaaaaay too much. I think the jokes and situations the characters are in are pretty funny.

you should watch big bang theory instead.
And this to say the least, probably agrees with the top part. Big Bang Theory is my favorite "sitcom" and it is made by the same people who made Two and a Half Men, which is probably top 5 at least.

Big Bang Theory is probably a must for any gamer / nerd / computer aficionado.

Bombchu87 said:
fixed that for you
BOMBCHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
one piece sucks
I disagree!

Most people who say this have either

- never given it a try

- only seen the art or a small clip and either thought it's too kiddy or the animation sucked (both of which stop happening after the first saga where the animation is improved and the art becomes more serious)

- watched it in english where it is TERRIBLE

- didn't start it from the beggining so didn't get the majority of the humor that was going on

Honestly I watched One Piece 100% skeptical and thinking it was going to suck. My brother seriously forced me to watch it and after like 3 episodes I was completely glued to the Computer and I went through a marathon of like 30 episodes that one day. When I started watching it Vickey was on episode 70 ish and I got to episode 100 before he did. Everyone who I know has watched it far enough to say they are advanced in to the show have told me that One Piece is either their absolute favorite anime or way the heck close. Not only is it THE ABSOLUTE funniest anime I have ever seen, but it is very dang good in character development and epicness.

And it is the only anime that has made me cry countless times, as ***gety as that sounds everyone who watches this has cried like a little girl, yes, Vickey too. I am exposing Guero and Herby because they both cried before episode 10! I might as well throw in that I take the cake in quantity easily having cried 20+ times. >.> lol

/fanboyism rant concluded

defsithe

Smash Ace
so rei-gun tells me there is no melee???????????? sadness fills me.... before i just would have missed cuz of band, now i just wouldnt go lol. form and a hw sucks. im gonna turn it in late again i think.

Broly

Smash Lord
me and pax may run it as a side tourny. if we get at least 3 tvs cuz we got 3 wiis n 3 melees.

herby, i 4got axel has my remotes so tomorrows a no go sorry.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
It's okay Derk, when it's Vorgy it's not considered cheating. ;)

Now that we're on topic, let me show you a quick conversation with Rei-Gun that more than proves he needs to come out of the closet already!

myzombiedogateme (12:06:03 AM): that's basically it, it's more of a brotherhood than anything
myzombiedogateme (12:06:05 AM): haha
Gonzalot87 (12:08:37 AM): I want to see your manhood.
myzombiedogateme (12:08:54 AM): O_o
myzombiedogateme (12:08:56 AM): ???
Gonzalot87 (12:08:56 AM): your *****
myzombiedogateme (12:09:11 AM): nuh-uh
Gonzalot87 (12:09:09 AM): yes
myzombiedogateme (12:09:18 AM): not happening
myzombiedogateme (12:09:31 AM): ask dano, he's all bromancy right now
Gonzalot87 (12:09:31 AM): I'm tired of imagining it... I probably have the length wrong...
myzombiedogateme (12:09:46 AM): you do
myzombiedogateme (12:09:53 AM): but you aint gonna see it
Gonzalot87 (12:09:58 AM): Just tell me, please...
Gonzalot87 (12:10:01 AM): 5 inches?
Gonzalot87 (12:10:04 AM): 6?
myzombiedogateme (12:10:13 AM): 2
Gonzalot87 (12:10:13 AM): 2 feet?
myzombiedogateme (12:10:25 AM): cm
Gonzalot87 (12:10:26 AM): from the floor?!!?!?!
myzombiedogateme (12:10:39 AM): from your face
Gonzalot87 (12:10:44 AM): YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonzalot87 (12:10:48 AM): THIS GOES ON SMASHBOARDS, BRB
myzombiedogateme (12:11:01 AM): haha
Gonzalot87 (12:11:06 AM): MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
myzombiedogateme (12:11:19 AM): :(

banehollow3789

Smash Rookie
brawly i can take 2 remotes if u need me 2 its really not a problem, or u could just invite cloud dont remote john =P also thanks cloud for that tutorial, now i know how to wavedash instead of just shines, <3 rofl i just wanna practice brawl abit so if someone wants to play just post up =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom